please help

125°
Dimer of The Year 2020
Kumar07877

Hello bhai loog need urgent help ..today I placed order on Myntra through PayPal payment card se Kat gya cb bhi aagya but Myntra me order show nhi hora need help please cold_sweat

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Contact myntra with paypal transaction id, if they say they did not received the amount and order was not successful. The amount will be reversed to the original mode of payment in 3-5 business days. No need to worry.

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

OK thanks bro just got this type of msg how many it takes time to refund on my account???? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599824/original/Screenshot_20191225_180348.jpg?1577278328

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

will he get cashback again if he pays through paypal considering his first transaction was cancelled and reversed?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No

Link Copied

Still not got My refund on credit card please help anyone ???

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

The refund is initiated on 25th, it’ll take 7-8 working days for the refund to reflect in your credit card account. Don’t worry, you’ll definetly get the refund.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Please help

Link Copied
  1. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback is used, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer / not award the cashback at all.
  2. For partial cancellations, a.If the cancellation amount is less than 50% of the order value, the requested cancellation amount will be fully refunded b.If the cancellation amount is more than 50% of the order value, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount. 
Link Copied

You should receive your refund by 6th or 7th January 2020

Link Copied

OK brother thanks but why so much time bro? worried disappointed_relieved

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Got refunded thanks all of you for help

replyuser
Click here to reply