Please Help : How Can I access and use my andro...

Please Help : How Can I access and use my android phone from windows pc

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
164
3

Hello Friends Please help me my android phone touch screen suddenly stopped working i tried everything including hard rest etc but some portion of touch screen work some keys like home going back menu key dont work, is there any software which i can install on my computer and connect with usb cable to my android phone and use my phone from pc like use all apps of various sites and banks etc. Please help.

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
1795140
Moderator
3
9
21024
234

Install ammyyadmin or Team Viewer, You are ready to go ! But it will kill double Data https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
5
214
1014
20

Vysor from koush.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
164
3
@Beinghuman wrote:

Install ammyyadmin or Team Viewer, You are ready to go ! But it will kill double Data https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks for the reply friend which is better and what do you imply by saying it will kill double data

1795140
Moderator
3
9
21024
234
@ideepika wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Install ammyyadmin or Team Viewer, You are ready to go ! But it will kill double Data https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks for the reply friend which is better and what do you imply by saying it will kill double data


is there any software which i can install on my computer and connect with usb cable to my android phone and use my phone from pc

It will not work on USB you need Internet connection in both Pc and your Phone, hence said it will kill double data.

Btw Teamviewer is best but it has a 30mins time out policy, so install ammyyadmin!

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
59
7486
58

I THINK I TRIED SOME VNP via wifi during freecharge loot days https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
PC to Android and android to PC https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No data needed, just wifi hotspot, create a server via vnp and use some VNP viewer for access…

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4404
52
@Beinghuman wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Install ammyyadmin or Team Viewer, You are ready to go ! But it will kill double Data https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks for the reply friend which is better and what do you imply by saying it will kill double data


is there any software which i can install on my computer and connect with usb cable to my android phone and use my phone from pc

It will not work on USB you need Internet connection in both Pc and your Phone, hence said it will kill double data.

Btw Teamviewer is best but it has a 30mins time out policy, so install ammyyadmin!


With cracked s/w u can do away 30min time out policy of Teamviewer, am I correct?

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1008
36
@vijkap201 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Install ammyyadmin or Team Viewer, You are ready to go ! But it will kill double Data https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks for the reply friend which is better and what do you imply by saying it will kill double data


is there any software which i can install on my computer and connect with usb cable to my android phone and use my phone from pc

It will not work on USB you need Internet connection in both Pc and your Phone, hence said it will kill double data.

Btw Teamviewer is best but it has a 30mins time out policy, so install ammyyadmin!


With cracked s/w u can do away 30min time out policy of Teamviewer, am I correct?


is there a link to download the cracked software

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4404
52
@Rx27 wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Install ammyyadmin or Team Viewer, You are ready to go ! But it will kill double Data https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks for the reply friend which is better and what do you imply by saying it will kill double data


is there any software which i can install on my computer and connect with usb cable to my android phone and use my phone from pc

It will not work on USB you need Internet connection in both Pc and your Phone, hence said it will kill double data.

Btw Teamviewer is best but it has a 30mins time out policy, so install ammyyadmin!


With cracked s/w u can do away 30min time out policy of Teamviewer, am I correct?


is there a link to download the cracked software

Better become a pirate and search the bay… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8616
90

Airdroid

You will need a router

Missing