Please Revoke Troll and Thunderdeals, give them...

Please Revoke Troll and Thunderdeals, give them a last chance ...

2266°
  • 4214 Views
  • 183 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 1
  • 23 vote up
286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28544
182

lets not encourage anyone to create newID, Bros, @admin @anthrax.ut @Nigel @MJ911

182 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28544
182

.

Ori
Deal Major
140
214
18030
163

Itnaa Pyaar karta hoo unnsa ????
Troll= Karan; Thunderdeals=Arjun & FeelMyLove=Maa ka Pyar https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Img 20171019 wa0059
Deal Captain
18
15
10734
133

🕐🕜🕑🕝

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@FeelMyL0Ve":http://www.desidime.com/users/262987 wrote:

. @Spock

Why disturbing captain so late in night?

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28544
182
“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@FeelMyL0Ve":http://www.desidime.com/users/262987 wrote:

. @Spock

Why disturbing captain so late in night?


am learning something from captain https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

12745912 1094982227231180 5335738288640666803 n
Deal Subedar
5
412
2454
27
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@FeelMyL0Ve":http://www.desidime.com/users/262987 wrote:

. @Spock

Why disturbing captain so late in night?


am learning something from captain https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

why thunderdeals suspended??

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
7
223
4148
50

Antavantaime nityasyoktah sharirinah

Anashinoprameyasya tasmad yuddhasva bharat !!!

MEANING : Atma/Troll amar hai, anant hai, uska naash nahi ho sakta hai. Kewal sharir/ID nashvar hai, isliye he arjun/DesiDime yuddh karo.

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28544
182
@erudite3k6 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@FeelMyL0Ve":http://www.desidime.com/users/262987 wrote:

. @Spock

Why disturbing captain so late in night?


am learning something from captain https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

why thunderdeals suspended??

admin knows abt that… he was active dimer from past months…

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
0
604
12

yeah give them a final chance…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@FeelMyL0Ve":http://www.desidime.com/users/262987 wrote:


am learning something from captain https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Yes he has archive full of knowledge with a phd in DD nuts n bolts.

Tumblr nn53ya70cn1suu3yio1 500
suspended
8
97
3522
33

thunder deal also suspended?

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@[email protected]_0_0_D":http://www.desidime.com/users/2186 wrote:


Wait @Paisa_de is coming

What happened to 3-in-1 help of win_edge</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/495602" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">sreev thread ?

That thread gone to oblivion without a trace or might be hidden in admin zone.

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31

@FeelMyL0Ve Plz Edit in your Title better delete Give Them a Last chance

Future kisne jana h aaj tak kya pata phir banani pad jaye same thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66

OP @FeelMyL0Ve, You mean it is allowed to misbehave, do not follow rules set by forum, challenge admins/moderators and GET AWAY with it… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
.
Jaisi karni waisi bharni… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@plz":http://www.desidime.com/users/667990 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve Plz Edit in your Title better delete Give Them a Last chance

Future kisne jana h aaj tak kya pata phir banani pad jaye https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

someone is screening the login ip of all ids most probably new modulators hese or human

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28544
182

All dimers gave @Troll so many karmas, got entertainment.. and gave entertainment badge also… why cant we request admin for revoke??

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
7
223
4148
50
“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@plz":http://www.desidime.com/users/667990 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve Plz Edit in your Title better delete Give Them a Last chance

Future kisne jana h aaj tak kya pata phir banani pad jaye https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

someone is screening the login ip of all ids most probably new modulators hese or human


dimers are expert in changing identities (IP , Device , MAC ID etc etc )

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@vijkap201":http://www.desidime.com/users/58880 wrote:

OP, You mean it is allowed to misbehave, do not follow rules set by forum, challenge admins/moderators and GET AWAY with it… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
.
Jaisi karni waisi bharni… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Forgiveness is the key buddy.

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@bk08":http://www.desidime.com/users/171995 wrote:


dimers are expert in changing identities (IP , Device , MAC ID etc etc )

Thats why DD tracking system got confused https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31
@bk08 wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@plz":http://www.desidime.com/users/667990 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve Plz Edit in your Title better delete Give Them a Last chance

Future kisne jana h aaj tak kya pata phir banani pad jaye https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

someone is screening the login ip of all ids most probably new modulators hese or human


dimers are expert in changing identities (IP , Device , MAC ID etc etc )


Sir can you and (anyone) tell how to get free indian IP ?

Pm me Plz

Cuz all free ip belongs to canada us etc

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1158
“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@[email protected]_0_0_D":http://www.desidime.com/users/2186 wrote:


Wait @Paisa_de is coming

What happened to 3-in-1 help of win_edge</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/495602" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">sreev thread ?

That thread gone to oblivion without a trace or might be hidden in admin zone.


Mods paradise
Bhagwan ko pyara ho gaya ?
Any comment by @sreev
-——
its not showing in public domain , may be gone to Jeddah with burka ?

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1158
@plz wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@plz":http://www.desidime.com/users/667990 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve Plz Edit in your Title better delete Give Them a Last chance

Future kisne jana h aaj tak kya pata phir banani pad jaye https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

someone is screening the login ip of all ids most probably new modulators hese or human


dimers are expert in changing identities (IP , Device , MAC ID etc etc )


Sir can you and (anyone) tell how to get free indian IP ?

Pm me Plz

Cuz all free ip belongs to canada us etc


To wahan Jane ka Kaunsa TOll Lagta hai ?
Jus ride.. LHC

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
7
223
4148
50
@plz wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@plz":http://www.desidime.com/users/667990 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve Plz Edit in your Title better delete Give Them a Last chance

Future kisne jana h aaj tak kya pata phir banani pad jaye https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

someone is screening the login ip of all ids most probably new modulators hese or human


dimers are expert in changing identities (IP , Device , MAC ID etc etc )


Sir can you and (anyone) tell how to get free indian IP ?

Pm me Plz

Cuz all free ip belongs to canada us etc


Indian Ip’s come for $$$’s … rest all you can get for free … better option buy a new sim card for 3g dongle .

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
0
4890
38
"@plz":http://www.desidime.com/users/667990 wrote:


Sir can you and (anyone) tell how to get free indian IP ?

Pm me Plz

Cuz all free ip belongs to canada us etc

Get a mobile, turn on hotspot, connect your pc on hotspot,.,..need new ip, reset mobile connection., check ip if same repeat….

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31

@[email protected]_0_0_D per nazar m to aa jata h na Jayda show off karne per ?

desi hi theek h bhai

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66
“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@vijkap201":http://www.desidime.com/users/58880 wrote:

OP, You mean it is allowed to misbehave, do not follow rules set by forum, challenge admins/moderators and GET AWAY with it… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
.
Jaisi karni waisi bharni… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Forgiveness is the key buddy.


Fact that a person is given warning… followed by 3 day suspension is enough for that person to MEND ways… AND if that person continues, @admin has no option left… Am I correct? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31
@vijkap201 wrote:

“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@vijkap201":http://www.desidime.com/users/58880 wrote:

OP, You mean it is allowed to misbehave, do not follow rules set by forum, challenge admins/moderators and GET AWAY with it… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
.
Jaisi karni waisi bharni… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Forgiveness is the key buddy.


Fact that you are given warning followed by 3 day suspension is enough for a person to MEND ways… AND if that person continues, @admin has no option left… Am I correct? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/252024/medium/326817443cf632a366920c856905dadc3a9e853b58a6e72ad4b44fedb271d0cc9e34f30.jpg?1480954518

Missing