Please tell me how can i convert my phonepe wal...

Please tell me how can i convert my phonepe wallet balance into amazon voucher

64°
Fb img 1454681761098
Deal Newbie
331
50
0

My money got stuck accidentally in my wallet please help if anyone knows

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
242
1114
19

Use in grabon inbuilt app in phone pe

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Use in grabon inbuilt app in phone pe

but u can’t pay via wallet balance to buy AGC from inside phonepe

Missing
Deal Subedar
242
1114
19
Expand
htzaz wrote:

but u can’t pay via wallet balance to buy AGC from inside phonepe

Pay any electricity or landline bill

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Buy amazon gv from magicpin and pay via phonepe wallet

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
153
10

use magicpin working now from phonepe wallet balance

Fb img 1454681761098
Deal Newbie
331
50
0

Thanks guys for your help bought from magicpin

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
157
3
bhavikk.shah33230 wrote:

Buy amazon gv from magicpin and pay via phonepe wallet

I am not able to pay through wallet balance. It’s greyed out. I am trying to do partial payment from wallet balance and rest from card. Any suggestions please?

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Expand
jvin982639 wrote:

I am not able to pay through wallet balance. It’s greyed out. I am trying to do partial payment from wallet balance and rest from card. Any suggestions please?

Pm me i will transfer it to bank

Images
suspended
22
811
19
patilrushi2511886 wrote:

Thanks guys for your help bought from magicpin

Why stucked in amazon transfer it to bank ?

Fb img 1454681761098
Deal Newbie
331
50
0
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

Why stucked in amazon transfer it to bank ?

My monthly limit is over and the amount is more than 25k so no other option

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Expand
patilrushi2511886 wrote:

My monthly limit is over and the amount is more than 25k so no other option

There are still many options

Fb img 1454681761098
Deal Newbie
331
50
0
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

There are still many options

Please tell me those option
I have already tried everything i know

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
157
3
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

Pm me i will transfer it to bank

Thanks and kg blush. Its not big amount so I will probably use it to recharge phone.

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Expand
jvin982639 wrote:

Thanks and kg blush. Its not big amount so I will probably use it to recharge phone.

Transfer it in bank and get a scratch card also from 12-20 rs

Missing