pls help... Recharge failed in freecharge using...

pls help... Recharge failed in freecharge using oxigen vcc… Recharge showed as failed, in oxigen it is showing successful…

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10

Recharge failed in freecharge using oxigen vcc… Recharge showed as failed, in oxigen it is showing successful…

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10

@Tejaa bro pls help whom shd i contact here… in entered wrong number and did a recharge. first it failed got refund in wallet. again i did for bigger amount. transaction successful but recharge showed failed. no refund in wallet

My logo
Deal Cadet
0
52
398
5
@indianboy wrote:

@Tejaa bro pls help whom shd i contact here… in entered wrong number and did a recharge. first it failed got refund in wallet. again i did for bigger amount. transaction successful but recharge showed failed. no refund in wallet


Contact FreeCharge for this.
Email : [email protected]

First check you wallet money of FC.
If something gone wrong they refund money in wallet instead of transferring.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,239
23564
230
@indianboy wrote:

@Tejaa bro pls help whom shd i contact here… in entered wrong number and did a recharge. first it failed got refund in wallet. again i did for bigger amount. transaction successful but recharge showed failed. no refund in wallet

Wait for 30mins, If still they don’t refund in fc wallet then contact FC on Twitter,

Note: In some rare cases FC do refund in source payment(in your case it is oxigen)

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10
@abhi2you wrote:

@indianboy wrote:

@Tejaa bro pls help whom shd i contact here… in entered wrong number and did a recharge. first it failed got refund in wallet. again i did for bigger amount. transaction successful but recharge showed failed. no refund in wallet


Contact FreeCharge for this.
Email : [email protected]

First check you wallet money of FC.
If something gone wrong they refund money in wallet instead of transferring.

i contacted them, they r copy pasting same answer. in fb they are saying 5 to 7 says to bank and in tweeter wallet for failed transaction….. two dif answers…. i did thia yesterday nite using oxi vcc.. @Tejaa

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,239
23564
230
@indianboy wrote:

i contacted them, they r copy pasting same answer. in fb they are saying 5 to 7 says to bank and in tweeter wallet for failed transaction….. two dif answers…. i did thia yesterday nite using oxi vcc.. @Tejaa

Refund in FC wallet is instant, Might they processing refund to OXI,
In that case you have to wait for 7 days

Btw take the screenshot from Facebook and post it on Twitter and ask why they are answering like this, Add some senti lines too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy
Deal Subedar
1
88
1198
22

I faced same problem 10 days
recharge failed but still refund not received in Oxigen

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10
@Tejaa wrote:

@indianboy wrote:

i contacted them, they r copy pasting same answer. in fb they are saying 5 to 7 says to bank and in tweeter wallet for failed transaction….. two dif answers…. i did thia yesterday nite using oxi vcc.. @Tejaa

Refund in FC wallet is instant, Might they processing refund to OXI,
In that case you have to wait for 7 days

Btw take the screenshot from Facebook and post it on Twitter and ask why they are answering like this, Add some senti lines too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

ok bro… i did thr vcc hw i wil get https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10
@pratik8989 wrote:

I faced same problem 10 days
recharge failed but still refund not received in Oxigen

wt is ur amount.. mine is 2k

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10
@pratik8989 wrote:

I faced same problem 10 days
recharge failed but still refund not received in Oxigen

wt is ur amount.. mine is 2k

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,239
23564
230
@indianboy wrote:

ok bro… i did thr vcc hw i wil get https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

No experience, But probably you will get the refund on same VCC which you used for payment

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10

@VaibhavJain any suggestion bro? frecharge is telling auto refund to original mode. but i paid thr oxi VCC. hw do i mv further https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30538
630
@indianboy wrote:

@VaibhavJain any suggestion bro? frecharge is telling auto refund to original mode. but i paid thr oxi VCC. hw do i mv further https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Don’t worry re, in 7-8 days, your that oxigen vcc will be credited with the amount you used on freecharge, as simple as that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and mostly it don’t take 7-8 days, it takes only 3-4 days.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@indianboy wrote:

@VaibhavJain any suggestion bro? frecharge is telling auto refund to original mode. but i paid thr oxi VCC. hw do i mv further https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Don’t worry re, in 7-8 days, your that oxigen vcc will be credited with the amount you used on freecharge, as simple as that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and mostly it don’t take 7-8 days, it takes only 3-4 days.

thx bhai..

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
71
1112
10

thx all. got refund…

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
247
574
4
@indianboy wrote:

thx all. got refund…


You got refund in how many days?

Missing