Pls help to find out 2 android apps

Pls help to find out 2 android apps

108°
Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31

Please someone help to find out these 2 android apps running in phone background. The second one may be is private messaging app like signal or some other messaging or chat app. One of my friend has asked me to find out these 2 apps.

My friend will pay Rs. 40 (google pay) if someone guess the second pic right smile wink

<img src="https://i.ibb.co/V3ktfTT/IMG-20200415-040232.jpg">



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612890/original/IMG_20200415_040232.jpg?1586922724 

31 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
16
799
13

One looks like skype and 2nd one looks like fb messenger. Can you share high resolution pics of the logo?

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31
rohan8397 wrote:

One looks like skype and 2nd one looks like fb messenger. Can you share high resolution pics of the logo?

No it’s not skype and neither the other one is fb messenger…I don’t have any other image. My friend will pay Rs. 40 (google pay) if someone guess the second pic right smile smile smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
799
13
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

No it’s not skype and neither the other one is fb messenger…I don’t have any other image. My friend will pay Rs. 40 (google pay) if someone guess the second pic right smile smile smile

Share a high resolution pic pls

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Share a high resolution pic pls

Sorry bro I don’t have any other pic

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
727
2

This is not any app logo and i think they himself made this logos

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
799
13

Tried bro. couldn’t find

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31
rohan8397 wrote:

Tried bro. couldn’t find

I also tried but couldn’t find it sob

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
202
0

The second image looks like symbol of Speed post

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31

So no one is getting this?

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
360
0
jaguarfree wrote:

So no one is getting this?

Which mobile manufacturer can you mention?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,517
932
11

keep it up , another quiz

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
360
0

I had searched a lot but seems like some kind of inbuilt app or system app

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31
shubzdeals wrote:

I had searched a lot but seems like some kind of inbuilt app or system app

Ok

Missing
Deal Newbie
140
85
1

go to developer option > running services . then u cn find it

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31
dealu22 wrote:

go to developer option > running services . then u cn find it

The 2 apps are not in my friend’s mobile phone…we has got screenshot from someone else.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2397
23
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

The 2 apps are not in my friend’s mobile phone…we has got screenshot from someone else.

What exactly you guys are trying to achieve here.
Knowing the cause will make efforts more meaningful.

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1678
38

…@OP….Is this the screenshot of your gf?…getting jealous?….

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54

mobile is realme x2 or redmi note 8 pro

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31
still_guessing wrote:

…@OP….Is this the screenshot of your gf?…getting jealous?….

smileyno dude… actually one of my friend who is not tech savy gave me this screenshot. It seems like it is screenshot of his gf, I am not sure about that as he haven’t said anything about that so we cannot guess anything.
Missing
Deal Subedar
878
2051
15

First of all this doesn’t look like screenshot. It is looking more of vector image of icons created in Adobe. Ask your friend, maybe he is fooling you.
I may be wrong also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1491
31
Alexios wrote:

First of all this doesn’t look like screenshot. It is looking more of vector image of icons created in Adobe. Ask your friend, maybe he is fooling you.
I may be wrong also.

No, he gave me full screenshot, u can check in below comments I have uploaded it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
878
2051
15
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

No, he gave me full screenshot, u can check in below comments I have uploaded it.

Got it actually I am on app and it is not showing any image in comment. Got on web

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1678
38

…plz confirm…this screenshot is of an iphone…

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1678
38
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

Vivo phone

….Thats good….now the last thing i need to know is the mobile number of the girl….I assure you I will tel u this in some days…. smile
Missing
Deal Subedar
32
2267
33
Expand
still_guessing wrote:
….Thats good….now the last thing i need to know is the mobile number of the girl….I assure you I will tel u this in some days…. smile

Why you use a lot of dots any other reason except your choice?

Missing