Plz anyone guide me in cheapest ( and best) dth...

Plz anyone guide me in cheapest ( and best) dth service in India

135°
Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5

Which dth service provider is cheaper and almost best

33 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Cropped548901366
Deal Newbie
56
80
0

Tata Sky

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11

First and foremost, Best & Cheapest exists in a hypothetical scenario.. nothing to do with reality..

& in reality, Tata Sky will be a good option, mainly after TRAI regulations.. Good service & benefits at same prices (& sometimes lesser) than other providers.

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
75
2110
15
abhijith143 wrote:

Tata Sky

Better go for sun direct best and cheap

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5

And what about airtel

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Subedar
153
1078
10

Right now afaik all dth provides cost almost same so go for whichever you feel like.

Azf
Deal Cadet
77
567
9
Nothing Is Cheap As It Used To Be
9rbyurp
Deal Subedar
223
2759
35

Buy android box and get a rid of dth

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
DealsStreet wrote:

Buy android box and get a rid of dth

Or simply Amazon fire stick. Will solve problem however it will need broadband connection with minimum 5Mbps speed (for FHD videos).

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Or simply Amazon fire stick. Will solve problem however it will need broadband connection with minimum 5Mbps speed (for FHD videos).

Lol thx for suggestion but i live in bihar and here 5 mbps not available waiting for jio giga fiber in our area

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Lol thx for suggestion but i live in bihar and here 5 mbps not available waiting for jio giga fiber in our area

What are you saying man. I am also in Bihar and have 50 Mbps unlimited broadband connection which cost me 980 RS per month.

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

What are you saying man. I am also in Bihar and have 50 Mbps unlimited broadband connection which cost me 980 RS per month.

Which broadband u use and where u live in i mean city

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

What are you saying man. I am also in Bihar and have 50 Mbps unlimited broadband connection which cost me 980 RS per month.

And from how many days u use this broadband service

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

And from how many days u use this broadband service

I am from Patna and using same broadband for around 1 year. Before 1 year same company provided me 5 Mbps unlimited broadband for 800 RS. BTW I got it from local cable operator guy.

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I am from Patna and using same broadband for around 1 year. Before 1 year same company provided me 5 Mbps unlimited broadband for 800 RS. BTW I got it from local cable operator guy.

Gtpl or siti cable ye toh bakwas hai speed depends on area wise l live in rajender nagar

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Gtpl or siti cable ye toh bakwas hai speed depends on area wise l live in rajender nagar

I get 45+ Mbps any day anytime. I checked speed with Netflix speed test and that too showed 30+ Mbps download and 47-50 Mbps upload speed. There is rarely any downtime (maybe few hours every month due to cable cut or other issue).

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I get 45+ Mbps any day anytime. I checked speed with Netflix speed test and that too showed 30+ Mbps download and 47-50 Mbps upload speed. There is rarely any downtime (maybe few hours every month due to cable cut or other issue).

Kaun sa broadband use karte ho bhai saab bata do

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Kaun sa broadband use karte ho bhai saab bata do

Citi cable Wala broadband. Try it if you didn’t already.

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Citi cable Wala broadband. Try it if you didn’t already.

Bhai khazanchi road, chazzubagh, Patliputra, ab rajender nagar, sab jagah siti cable ya gtpl sabka broadband maha vahiyaat pata nhi kaise bol rahe speed accha de raha

275
Deal Lieutenant
812
3372
71
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Or simply Amazon fire stick. Will solve problem however it will need broadband connection with minimum 5Mbps speed (for FHD videos).

With fire stick can’t watch every channel right

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Bhai khazanchi road, chazzubagh, Patliputra, ab rajender nagar, sab jagah siti cable ya gtpl sabka broadband maha vahiyaat pata nhi kaise bol rahe speed accha de raha

Yaha to accha hai. 50 Mbps nhi hoga but 30+ hota hai. Happy with it.

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Yaha to accha hai. 50 Mbps nhi hoga but 30+ hota hai. Happy with it.

Yaha kaha in patna where

Cropped1678339915
Deal Cadet
56
267
5
DealsStreet wrote:

Buy android box and get a rid of dth

Bhai which android box u use or plz mention also best android box and from where i purchase, and the price also, aur ek intetnet tv use karne k liye daily wise kitna gb kharch hota hai

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Bhai which android box u use or plz mention also best android box and from where i purchase, and the price also, aur ek intetnet tv use karne k liye daily wise kitna gb kharch hota hai

I have bought Amazon fire stick. Easy to setup and use and comes with voice search feature. Maine kabhi check nhi kiya but Netflix pe likha hai:

Netflix data usage

Low – 0.3 GB per hour per device

Medium – SD: 0.7 GB per hour per device

High – Best video quality, up to 3 GB per hour per device for HD, and 7 GB per hour per device for Ultra HD

So 2 gb data should be enough for 4 hours content watching on SD quality (jiotv uses less data). If you watch on lower quality (below 480p won’t look good on HD TV) then data consumption will be lower.

Missing