~~~~~~Post your Slither.io high score ~~~~~~~

~~~~~~Post your Slither.io high score ~~~~~~~

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100

All of you Slither addicts post your high scores here with screenshot.

Mine without cheats:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/281579/medium/3544051slith.png?1480970937

Problem is poor ping and too much lag. So I think this is a respectable score in such circumstances. What’s yours?

16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Tumblr npqj5asj6p1s2yegdo1 400
Deal Lieutenant
1
187
3736
48

What is slither and who plays it?

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@Dealfinder wrote:

What is slither and who plays it?


What is Slither.io?
I don’t think you need any more clues to find it out and GIYF.

Who plays it?
Millions right now. And DIMERS will absolutely LOVE it because it’s about greed. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Dealfinder wrote:

What is slither and who plays it?


What is Slither.io?
I don’t think you need any more clues to find it out and GIYF.

Who plays it?
Millions right now. And DIMERS will absolutely LOVE it because it’s about greed. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


How to score quickly ?

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@saymyname wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Dealfinder wrote:

What is slither and who plays it?


What is Slither.io?
I don’t think you need any more clues to find it out and GIYF.

Who plays it?
Millions right now. And DIMERS will absolutely LOVE it because it’s about greed. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


How to score quickly ?

Google for Slither tips/YT videos

1. The bigger you get the less agile you become hence the small and agile ones are more likely to trip you. Make use of it when you are small.
2. Goto the middle of the map to find more action. As soon as you are big goto the outer maps to survive longer.
3. Instead of conflicting with others lurk and steal when two fight and one dies.
4. When you click the right mouse button, you worm moves faster but at the expense of loosing some mass. Use it tactically. Space button also does the same.
5. When you grow big circle around the smaller ones to trap them inside and when they trip into you and die. Eat them.
6. The small dots all over the screen slowly increases your mass as you eat them. Initially they will help you when you have just born.

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Dealfinder wrote:

What is slither and who plays it?


What is Slither.io?
I don’t think you need any more clues to find it out and GIYF.

Who plays it?
Millions right now. And DIMERS will absolutely LOVE it because it’s about greed. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


How to score quickly ?

Google for Slither tips/YT videos

1. The bigger you get the less agile you become hence the small and agile ones are more likely to trip you. Make use of it when you are small.
2. Goto the middle of the map to find more action. As soon as you are big goto the outer maps to survive longer.
3. Instead of conflicting with others lurk and steal when two fight and one dies.
4. When you click the right mouse button, you worm moves faster but at the expense of loosing some mass. Use it tactically. Space button also does the same.
5. When you grow big circle around the smaller ones to trap them inside and when they trip into you and die. Eat them.
6. The small dots all over the screen slowly increases your mass as you eat them. Initially they will help you when you have just born.


I ate few of them while playing but I did not find it convinient to play with the laptop trackpad, so was asking is there any way to speed it up like the snake game in the nokia phones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@saymyname wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@Dealfinder wrote:

What is slither and who plays it?


What is Slither.io?
I don’t think you need any more clues to find it out and GIYF.

Who plays it?
Millions right now. And DIMERS will absolutely LOVE it because it’s about greed. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


How to score quickly ?

Google for Slither tips/YT videos

1. The bigger you get the less agile you become hence the small and agile ones are more likely to trip you. Make use of it when you are small.
2. Goto the middle of the map to find more action. As soon as you are big goto the outer maps to survive longer.
3. Instead of conflicting with others lurk and steal when two fight and one dies.
4. When you click the right mouse button, you worm moves faster but at the expense of loosing some mass. Use it tactically. Space button also does the same.
5. When you grow big circle around the smaller ones to trap them inside and when they trip into you and die. Eat them.
6. The small dots all over the screen slowly increases your mass as you eat them. Initially they will help you when you have just born.


I ate few of them while playing but I did not find it convinient to play with the laptop trackpad, so was asking is there any way to speed it up like the snake game in the nokia phones https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A mouse is must to play.

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5709
49
So I am not the only one addicted to slither! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif. I made around 15K one day without mod. With mod it is very easy. U wont get the real fun.
Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@bookface wrote:

So I am not the only one addicted to slither! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif. I made around 15K one day without mod. With mod it is very easy. U wont get the real fun.

I broke my record (without cheat)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/285522/medium/3549483Slither_HS.png?1480972410
upload image online

Made 13K 3 times before committing suicide at 18k.

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5709
49
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@bookface wrote:

So I am not the only one addicted to slither! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif. I made around 15K one day without mod. With mod it is very easy. U wont get the real fun.

I broke my record (without cheat)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286453/medium/3550653Slither_HS.png?1480972729
upload image online

Made 13K 3 times before committing suicide at 18k.


OMG arent u experiencing LAG in high graphics mode?

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@bookface wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@bookface wrote:

So I am not the only one addicted to slither! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif. I made around 15K one day without mod. With mod it is very easy. U wont get the real fun.

I broke my record (without cheat)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286527/medium/3550764Slither_HS.png?1480972750
upload image online

Made 13K 3 times before committing suicide at 18k.


OMG arent u experiencing LAG in high graphics mode?

I am that’s why I die as soon I reach 10k or even after 7k it becomes really hard to play. So once I reach that level I wander off in the wild.

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100

One year later still hooked to this crazy game. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

 20170305 121502
Deal Subedar
0
58
2000
32
bookface wrote:
So I am not the only one addicted to slither! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif. I made around 15K one day without mod. With mod it is very easy. U wont get the real fun.

Earnings daily 15K https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Cash

Missing