(query) are the jio tariff protection plans (ol...

(query) are the jio tariff protection plans (old plans trick) expired?

191°
Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
10
2066
15

(query) are the jio tariff protection plans (old plans trick) expired?

28 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
52
328
5

They are no more available, check telecomtalk website

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
10
2066
15
amdoinggood123 wrote:

They are no more available, check telecomtalk website

after jio removed old plans and introducing new plans, they made old plans available on “tariff protection plans” section on jio website.
but now, the “tariff protection plans” section also removed sad

my confusion is that section was disabled only for me?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
328
5
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

after jio removed old plans and introducing new plans, they made old plans available on “tariff protection plans” section on jio website.
but now, the “tariff protection plans” section also removed sad

my confusion is that section was disabled only for me?

Nothing like that, you might have checked just today or yesterday

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3951
58

Not showing that option altogether.
Gone!

PS- for the same number it was showing earlier, and the number still doesn’t have plan.

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
10
2066
15
161508 wrote:

Not showing that option altogether.
Gone!

PS- for the same number it was showing earlier, and the number still doesn’t have plan.

i really miss my lovely 399 plan gives 84days validity. RIP old plans sad

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3951
58
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

i really miss my lovely 399 plan gives 84days validity. RIP old plans sad

Why u haven’t recharged when it was showing?

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
10
2066
15
Expand
161508 wrote:

Why u haven’t recharged when it was showing?

those plans (tariff protection plans) are applicable to inactive sims only. but my sim have active plan that time.

My name
Deal Lieutenant
332
3346
64
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Are you from Telangana circle ?

AP/TS are same

Cropped6358982368110709858
Deal Cadet
83
280
2

Still live or expired?

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
10
2066
15
ForrestGump wrote:

Still live or expired?

checked just now. expired bro..

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2788
39
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

time to port to bsnl

Are there any porting benefits? new SIM cost 30 while replacement SIM / port SIM cost 100

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
190
3

How do I send the porting message without any plan active?

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
10
2066
15
moriarty wrote:

How do I send the porting message without any plan active?

from which operator

Images
Moderator
268
14653
235
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Are there any porting benefits? new SIM cost 30 while replacement SIM / port SIM cost 100

i have ported Three connections to BSNL!

They have taken 10 rupee per new sim…they did not give any bill.. I have recharged frc online..

Rightnow bsnl is best for spare sim (only otp sims)

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
10
2066
15
Expand
moriarty wrote:

Jio

we can’t send sms without active plan. you need to recharge atleast 28/-

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
190
3
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

we can’t send sms without active plan. you need to recharge atleast 28/-

28 recharge no app is allowing to do

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
10
2066
15
Expand
moriarty wrote:

28 recharge no app is allowing to do

login on jio website with your inactive jio sim number. when you click on the recharge button it will show 28/- plan under “plan voucher” catagory

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,864
84950
1180
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Are there any porting benefits? new SIM cost 30 while replacement SIM / port SIM cost 100

i don’t think there are any porting benefits. reg sim cost – jio, airtel and voda-idea also charge for new sim as of now?

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1222
25
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

I just did 23 airtel rc on Freecharge, working fine. Got cb also.

How many day extension? And Which State sim ?

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
295
1640
25
Expand
M.MAHI wrote:

How many day extension? And Which State sim ?

28 days only bro. Up west. It was showing that day. But Now it’s been removed. I’ll now port to Bsnl after it’s over.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2788
39
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

i don’t think there are any porting benefits. reg sim cost – jio, airtel and voda-idea also charge for new sim as of now?

YES depends on store , in stall i got airtel sim with 1gb data and UL calls for 84 days "@ 100 inr but airtel showroom charging 396 for new sim and same offer so does Vodafone.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2788
39
Expand
hese wrote:

i have ported Three connections to BSNL!

They have taken 10 rupee per new sim…they did not give any bill.. I have recharged frc online..

Rightnow bsnl is best for spare sim (only otp sims)

you are really lucky then , the women here at BSNL kept insisting that port sim is 100 even though i said to her last year i got it for free, also they do not provide sim if FRC is not done by them and that too only 153 FRC is promoted and not 96. only then i really felt happy for these old women to go on VRS.

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1222
25
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

28 days only bro. Up west. It was showing that day. But Now it’s been removed. I’ll now port to Bsnl after it’s over.

Yesterday I Had A Person From Airtel Social Media Team, He Said There Is  New Plan Coming But They Don’t Know The Timeline When That Will Be Implemented All India.

Today My Airtel Validity Expired And I Received Msg To Recharge With 23₹ Smart Recharge To Continue My Services.

Missing