query - can HDFC credit card holder have KYC in...

query - can HDFC credit card holder have KYC in payzapp by login ?

57°
Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1244
53

Payzapp KYC asks to login to net banking, in which user id is just numeric.

Where as my credit card login user id is Alpha numeric which I created so years back.

If I changed to numeric alone, will I able to login – payzapp KYC net banking page ? (If so how to change user ID)

Any credit card alone HDFC users with numeric user id, tried and did KYC ?

- I don’t have any bank account with HDFC. Only credit card.

10 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
41

Doesn’t work,

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
444
3

You KYC should automatically completed when you login on Payzapp with credit card registered mobile number.

You can call payzapp customer care, and told them, you are holding HDFC credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
532
13

Login to hdfc site and reset password. It will automatically fetch. I have hdfc account so not sure about cc only account

Missing
Deal Cadet
198
222
10

Having only HDFC CC and Payzapp KYC was automatically done on the basis of my CC. Contact information was same in CC as well as in Payzapp. Call the customer care an tell them that you are holding HDFC CC as well. That should resolve the issue.

Missing
Deal Cadet
365
835
63
alokatzenith wrote:

Having only HDFC CC and Payzapp KYC was automatically done on the basis of my CC. Contact information was same in CC as well as in Payzapp. Call the customer care an tell them that you are holding HDFC CC as well. That should resolve the issue.

true same for me also

Missing
Analyst
101
6060
166

How will it work out if the Payzapp account is registered in my name and HDFC account in my father’s name? Same mobile no. in both.

Missing
Deal Newbie
95
70
0

I hold HDFC regalia first credit card, but my payzapp account is not automatically kyc verified. Credit card holder do not get customer id.

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
875
12
LIMBO wrote:

How will it work out if the Payzapp account is registered in my name and HDFC account in my father’s name? Same mobile no. in both.

I guess the older one should get linked.

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
816
14
Expand
nimod wrote:

I guess the older one should get linked.

My got LinkedIn automatically. Process is very simple link credit or debit card and use same mobile number.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2
Expand
pravinchalke wrote:

My got LinkedIn automatically. Process is very simple link credit or debit card and use same mobile number.

How?

Missing