[Query] How to get a Job In RJIO

[Query] How to get a Job In RJIO

161°
Img 20171202 wa0001
Deal Lieutenant
4
225
5038
80

Need to know how to get a job in RJIO, on any post like customer care , Xpress store executive or any official job , if some 1 knows kindly share your experience here … thanks

18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

Ye bhi MamaJi ke liye ya kisi aur ke liye?

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
1
404
1829
44

go to any nearby local store and ask them,they will tell you better.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
188
5114
97

From 1st January 2017 there will be new thread here

HOW TO GET RID OF JIO????

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Img 20171202 wa0001
Deal Lieutenant
4
225
5038
80
@Plato wrote:

Ye bhi MamaJi ke liye ya kisi aur ke liye?


wow u remember me

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

ghar baithe job dete ho do let me know I can also work 4 Relaicce

sim cards

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141

what is your intention?

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
83
767
10786
76

Which city? Any prior experience in telecom?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
17
47
5642
78
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
@cody wrote:

what is your intention?


Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
59

itne bure din ,
wese teri to sarkari naukri thi … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

chal koi ni tere ko JIO call centre me lgwa dunga , 9500 milenge monthly .

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
@hackerboys wrote:

itne bure din ,
wese teri to sarkari naukri thi … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

chal koi ni tere ko JIO call centre me lgwa dunga , 9500 milenge monthly .


It seems you are some powerful person. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
59
@cody wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

itne bure din ,
wese teri to sarkari naukri thi … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

chal koi ni tere ko JIO call centre me lgwa dunga , 9500 milenge monthly .


It seems you are some powerful person. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


no iam not but my frend owns a consultancy agency and recruits ppl in call centres .

Missing