Query on Amex 1000x4 Bonus points offer(ANSWERED)

Query on Amex 1000x4 Bonus points offer(ANSWERED)

54°
Screenshot 2019 05 18 10 53 14 876 com.google.android.gm
Deal Cadet
10
874
10

I have used 1000×4 times on mobikwik wallet load but didn’t get 1000 bonus. Does amex membership card stopped giving bonus on wallet loads?

BEWARE: DON’T DO TRANSACTION BETWEEN 12 TO 1 AM ON 1ST OF EVERY MONTH. THE TRANSACTION IS COUNTED FOR PREVIOUS DATE IN REWARDS STATEMENT.

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55

If you are using amex gold charge card then its 1000×6 times.

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
976
24

amex rewards – you will get 1000, not stopped

Screenshot 2019 05 18 10 53 14 876 com.google.android.gm
Deal Cadet
10
874
10

I did the transaction after 12 pm on 1st of June. But the reward points statement it is showing in 31/5. I think their server time is not matching with our indian time.
So please avoid transacting on 1st of every month that too at night time.

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

I did the transaction after 12 pm on 1st of June. But the reward points statement it is showing in 31/5. I think their server time is not matching with our indian time.
So please avoid transacting on 1st of every month that too at night time.

Nothing like that, I have transactions reflected on same day always. I am using card from last 3 years and I use Amex card for most of the transactions.

Screenshot 2019 05 18 10 53 14 876 com.google.android.gm
Deal Cadet
10
874
10
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Nothing like that, I have transactions reflected on same day always. I am using card from last 3 years and I use Amex card for most of the transactions.

I did the transaction at 12.:12 am on 1st June in mobikwik. But the reward points are credited with statement date 31/05. So I missed the 1000 bonus.

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

I did the transaction at 12.:12 am on 1st June in mobikwik. But the reward points are credited with statement date 31/05. So I missed the 1000 bonus.

I never used mobikwik, so cannot comment on this.

Images
Deal Cadet
174
531
4
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

I did the transaction after 12 pm on 1st of June. But the reward points statement it is showing in 31/5. I think their server time is not matching with our indian time.
So please avoid transacting on 1st of every month that too at night time.

True. I also faced similar issue. Since then, I only transact after 1st of the month.

Missing