query - oneplus TV panel's display got lines......

query - oneplus TV panel's display got lines... possible to claim in warranty ?

61°
Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1239
53

Guys help:
TV panel’s display got cracked lines. Without trying on TV, no visibility. Panel is looking good, but visible only when it is on.
In the top row at the middle portion.
By pressing too forcefully while shifting to another room.
Brand : oneplus.
2 years warranty available.
Any possibility to claim in warranty and replace ?

Please pray or wish good weeds in my life. Nothing is properly moving. Guys please give a small wish….

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
227
2

If it’s a crack,(physical damage internally/externally) you’ll have troubles claiming the warranty.
If it’s dead-pixel or lines, oneplus will replace the panel.

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1239
53
ZNZ wrote:

If it’s a crack,(physical damage internally/externally) you’ll have troubles claiming the warranty.
If it’s dead-pixel or lines, oneplus will replace the panel.

In analysing came to know a person pressed forcefully on the top, that made to get it break internally. Can feel it.
Possible ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
227
2

A person? the delivery person/technician?

Missing
Critic
175
781
11
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

In analysing came to know a person pressed forcefully on the top, that made to get it break internally. Can feel it.
Possible ?

Not by physical inspection but a technical inspection will reveal damage is physical.Now it all depends on your luck whether Oneplus technician will do a full technical inspection or not before approving warranty claim.

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
37
1

Can you share images?

Missing
Deal Subedar
129
1134
8

You got 1L CB for it? joy

Missing
Blogger
277
5415
84
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Not by physical inspection but a technical inspection will reveal damage is physical.Now it all depends on your luck whether Oneplus technician will do a full technical inspection or not before approving warranty claim.

Do you think they don’t what is what? There is no luck, he will tell it in the first 2 minutes.

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1239
53
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

Can you share images?

Zoom nose, a line in between. Touching the black area on top, it expands further. @guest_999
@ZNZ a person who fitted TV on the wall. He might pressed tightly on the TV top screen.
Image url : TV panel https://imgur.com/gallery/KsVoW4...sp; https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608714/original/IMG_20200320_231210.jpg?1584726362
  

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Zoom nose, a line in between. Touching the black area on top, it expands further. @guest_999
@ZNZ a person who fitted TV on the wall. He might pressed tightly on the TV top screen.
Image url : TV panel https://imgur.com/gallery/KsVoW4...sp; https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608714/original/IMG_20200320_231210.jpg?1584726362
  

Physical damage

Missing
Critic
175
781
11

Yeah seems like it will be detected easily as physical damage. That is why I only suggest wall mount if it is going to be fixed there for at least 2-3 years else always prefer a TV stand.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
227
2

Contact oneplus and keep disturbing them on social media until they solve your issue.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
1
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Zoom nose, a line in between. Touching the black area on top, it expands further. @guest_999
@ZNZ a person who fitted TV on the wall. He might pressed tightly on the TV top screen.
Image url : TV panel https://imgur.com/gallery/KsVoW4...sp; https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608714/original/IMG_20200320_231210.jpg?1584726362
  

Ask 💰 for repairing TV from him lol

Missing
Deal Major
7,164
22643
277
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Zoom nose, a line in between. Touching the black area on top, it expands further. @guest_999
@ZNZ a person who fitted TV on the wall. He might pressed tightly on the TV top screen.
Image url : TV panel https://imgur.com/gallery/KsVoW4...sp; https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608714/original/IMG_20200320_231210.jpg?1584726362
  

This looks bad pensive
I have been shifting my OnePlus TV from one room to another room but always been very careful about how one holds the tv confused
Anyways good luck

Missing