Query Regarding IBJA Silver Bars

Query Regarding IBJA Silver Bars

111°
Missing
Deal Cadet
367
755
13

Hi Dimers,
during this great Indian Sales, I managed to grab a silver bar at an effective price of 3400INR. Since you guys have also made purchase and have better knowledge on the same, I have a query for you.
Is IBJA a trusted company? I searched Google, saw reviews. Very less information is available. If you guys could say something about this matter, then I could be able to accept the order without any doubts.
Thanks and Regards
biki

27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2544
39

Very dangerous people, they are into mining business for several years, they go to any extent to get what they want, so be careful.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
81
5
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Very dangerous people, they are into mining business for several years, they go to any extent to get what they want, so be careful.

Hard!!!!! 😉😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
367
755
13
Expand
mantu8201102 wrote:

Hard!!!!! 😉😂

So, bhai care to comment please. I am buying first time a silver coin from Amazon. IBJA Gold is not that famous. Google searches are returning very less reviews. It is an issue for me. Please help. So that, it may allow me to get out of my possible state of greed and cancel it for good. 🙂

Missing
Deal Subedar
290
1224
16
Expand
bikidas2060580 wrote:

So, bhai care to comment please. I am buying first time a silver coin from Amazon. IBJA Gold is not that famous. Google searches are returning very less reviews. It is an issue for me. Please help. So that, it may allow me to get out of my possible state of greed and cancel it for good. 🙂

@bikidas2060580 one suggestion for u is when u don’t have an idea about an product why did u buy it and why are u thinking to cancel it, don’t get urself into risky POSITION by purchasing unknown products

Regarding IBJA-Indian bullion jewellers association, its a trusted brand for gold and silver products, I had been buying them since few years without any issues so far

Hacker
Deal Cadet
65
172
2

go for it. best one like bangalore refinery, king bullion, malabar, kundan, ibja

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
48
0
Expand
manishkumar.ca wrote:

Sold at quite cheap price. Yesterday selling price was around 45,000

I know but jewellers are not offering more then that

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
194
4808
36
prabha.avum wrote:

go for it. best one like bangalore refinery, king bullion, malabar, kundan, ibja

Thanks for the companies name. Are there more trusted ones like them online or the mentioned ones are the o ly ones?

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1258
20
Expand
murari333 wrote:

@bikidas2060580 one suggestion for u is when u don’t have an idea about an product why did u buy it and why are u thinking to cancel it, don’t get urself into risky POSITION by purchasing unknown products

Regarding IBJA-Indian bullion jewellers association, its a trusted brand for gold and silver products, I had been buying them since few years without any issues so far

plus1

Sawari apne saaman ki swayam zimmedaar hai. stuck_out_tongue
@bikidas2060580 chill bro. So how much profit you made btw? smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
367
755
13
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Do us a favour next time, keep us posted or tag us, if such deal comes in upcoming sale. stuck_out_tongue

Bhai should I tell you the truth? It’s not worth it unless you live in Mumbai or Bangalore. Normally these silver bar, gold bar sellers agree to buy back their items at the spot price. 🙂 I was telling that my profit is 1700. I am wrong. It is just a face value. I don’t stay in Mumbai or Bangalore. I went to check if my silver is good or not and possible resale value. The shop keeper said that they ll buy back if and only if it’s sold by them. CMP of silver is around 46. Buy back offer is set at 39. Exchange is set at 41. And if you wish to change for another silver bar of the same weight you gotta shell out more cash. Some say 2000₹ extra. If you want to keep it safe then fine. If you wish to exchange it with some jewellery then bhai consider its making charges n gst. Making charge n gst are set in such a way that you need to keep that jewellery with you for a very long period of time which we do. In most cases return on investment will be negative. These are chindi deals. And we recieved pure silver. IBJA can be trusted. 🙂
Edit: please consult your local jewellery shops if they gonna buy from you at a fair price. Otherwise have it for a long term investment.🙂

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
48
0
Expand
bikidas2060580 wrote:

Bhai should I tell you the truth? It’s not worth it unless you live in Mumbai or Bangalore. Normally these silver bar, gold bar sellers agree to buy back their items at the spot price. 🙂 I was telling that my profit is 1700. I am wrong. It is just a face value. I don’t stay in Mumbai or Bangalore. I went to check if my silver is good or not and possible resale value. The shop keeper said that they ll buy back if and only if it’s sold by them. CMP of silver is around 46. Buy back offer is set at 39. Exchange is set at 41. And if you wish to change for another silver bar of the same weight you gotta shell out more cash. Some say 2000₹ extra. If you want to keep it safe then fine. If you wish to exchange it with some jewellery then bhai consider its making charges n gst. Making charge n gst are set in such a way that you need to keep that jewellery with you for a very long period of time which we do. In most cases return on investment will be negative. These are chindi deals. And we recieved pure silver. IBJA can be trusted. 🙂

I sold it for 4200 in Delhi

Missing
Deal Cadet
367
755
13
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

I spoke it for ₹4500

Bro how are they buying at spot price. While selling they charge a premium on the spot price.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Expand
bikidas2060580 wrote:

Bro how are they buying at spot price. While selling they charge a premium on the spot price.


I first said the jeweller that i want to buy one, he quoted me ₹4700 (4600 for silver and ₹100 making charges), than i told him that i want to sell one and than he had to give ₹4500.

Missing
Deal Cadet
367
755
13
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:


I first said the jeweller that i want to buy one, he quoted me ₹4700 (4600 for silver and ₹100 making charges), than i told him that i want to sell one and than he had to give ₹4500.

Very fair price bhai

Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33

I sold for 4636/- on Wednesday

Screenshot 2019 05 18 10 53 14 876 com.google.android.gm
Deal Cadet
10
874
10

Anyone sold in chennai. Any pointers for selling gold/silver in chennai?

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
128
215
8
AppleFan wrote:

I sold for 4636/- on Wednesday

Which city?

Missing