Query : SmartBuy Gyftr

Query : SmartBuy Gyftr

82°
Missing
Deal Cadet
195
475
5

I bought Uber Gift vouchers yesterday from SmartBuy Gyftr website and was disappointed to see the expiry date of the vouchers as 15-Oct-2020 in the email. Even more surprisingly, after I added the vouchers to my account, there is no expiry date shown in the app. In past, all vouchers that I bought has 3 years validity.

I want to know if anyone else also faced anything similar for vouchers purchased from SmartBuy and if so, what is the correct expiry date ?

Also, has anyone experienced this for other brand vouchers also where expiry date is lesser when vouchers purchased through SmartBuy?

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
195
475
5

@ Diners Club black ( DCB ) users ..

please share your inputs .. I hope many are buying gift cards from SmartBuy to maximise the benefits

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
416
1

You can use it in uber n uber eats both with 9 months validity. What else you want? Enough for most of us. How much you are accumulating?

Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
indiansoul wrote:

@ Diners Club black ( DCB ) users ..

please share your inputs .. I hope many are buying gift cards from SmartBuy to maximise the benefits

Uber has decreased validity of all GVs, now maximum expiry is 10-11 months, use vouchers accordingly

Missing
Deal Cadet
195
475
5
jambui wrote:

You can use it in uber n uber eats both with 9 months validity. What else you want? Enough for most of us. How much you are accumulating?

I only bought 3k for now and I will be able to use it but was planning to buy more because of 10x rewards and wanted to confirm if this was one off specifically since expiry is not showing up on app..

Missing
Deal Cadet
195
475
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

Uber has decreased validity of all GVs, now maximum expiry is 10-11 months, use vouchers accordingly

Thanks .. any idea about validity of vouchers for other merchants on SmartBuy? Planning to buy vouchers for end of season sale in next jan-feb

Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Thanks .. any idea about validity of vouchers for other merchants on SmartBuy? Planning to buy vouchers for end of season sale in next jan-feb

Its powered by gyftr bro, so vouchers would be fresh, for amazon / fk expiry would be atleast 10-12 months

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
69

once added to account (uber or myntra) ….isn’t validity become unlimited?

Missing
Deal Cadet
195
475
5
dearajay wrote:

once added to account (uber or myntra) ….isn’t validity become unlimited?

That could be the reason that I am not seeing expiry date anymore for the new cards that I added .. can someone please confirm

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
55
158
3

Mantra say mantra credit has validity of 1 year only . Last time I checked uber gv has valid of 3 yr . Can not comment on any change recently .

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2788
39
ZitOO wrote:

Mantra say mantra credit has validity of 1 year only . Last time I checked uber gv has valid of 3 yr . Can not comment on any change recently .

Who is this mantra? How do you know her?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1728
27
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

I only bought 3k for now and I will be able to use it but was planning to buy more because of 10x rewards and wanted to confirm if this was one off specifically since expiry is not showing up on app..

Users selling Uber GC @ 15% off on trading section. 10× RPs worth more than this discount?

Missing
Deal Cadet
195
475
5
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Users selling Uber GC @ 15% off on trading section. 10× RPs worth more than this discount?

It depends on the card that they have ..

with DIners Black, the RPs are 33.33% if exchanged for travel tickets or hotels.. but 16% in cash value..

They must have Diners black if they are able to sell at 15% discount

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1728
27
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

It depends on the card that they have ..

with DIners Black, the RPs are 33.33% if exchanged for travel tickets or hotels.. but 16% in cash value..

They must have Diners black if they are able to sell at 15% discount

Could be

Missing