Rajrocks seems left Desidime. Not good.

Rajrocks seems left Desidime. Not good.

Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 11 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Desidime logo
Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26337
173

@rajrocks Where are u bro? U left or u r offline for some time?

@DealSeeker @mahidada

123 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30220
247

Some issue with admins of Desidime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

If site owners doesnt want….

Who are we? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

I hope somehow he will remain in contact

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
106
754
13

yesterday he created a thread asking all to unsubscribe from his channel! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif 😳

Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26337
173
@mahidada wrote:

Some issue with admins of Desidime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

If site owners doesnt want….

Who we are? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

I hope somehow he will remain in contact

But desidime is actually exist because of few great dimers, who are finding great deals. Understanding is needed here.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4812
55
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Some issue with admins of Desidime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

If site owners doesnt want….

Who we are? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

I hope somehow he will remain in contact

But desidime is actually exist because of few great dimers, who are finding great deals. Understanding is needed here.


+1… per jahan bhi jayega RAJ karega hamara Raj… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191

He was online in late morning

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30220
247
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

Some issue with admins of Desidime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

If site owners doesnt want….

Who we are? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

I hope somehow he will remain in contact

But desidime is actually exist because of few great dimers, who are finding great deals. Understanding is needed here.


Yes!

But again the same question

Who are we (to tell)
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
Deal Lieutenant
3
176
3456
28

Lagta hai RAJ bhai ko apni SIMRAN mil gayi.

286 907
Deal Major
1
11
26518
168

@AtulTheDimer Hope they wont suspend to eat 12k dimes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif they have that habit of doing it…

@Magus bro Call him back with your style https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

cc @rajrocks Dnt care for anybody, keep posting deals.. check ur fan list https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@AtulTheDimer Hope they wont suspend to eat 12k dimes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif they have that habit of doing it…

@Magus bro Call him back with your style https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

cc @rajrocks Dnt care for anybody, keep posting deals.. check ur fan list https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif



If leaving DD were the only solution, I would have been long gone from DD.
@rajrocks Come back, you may choose to stop posting deals but keep in touch with us. @DealSeeker and I will miss your dumb queries. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29126
258

Laut aao naa Patthar ke Raajuuuuu…

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
6
3578
28
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
i think he offline for some time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
286 907
Deal Major
1
11
26518
168
@Plato wrote:

Laut aao naa Patthar ke Raajuuuuu…


may be he went to vacation https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif like @Plato

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4788
37

Let him enjoy the life for a moment…

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14280
214

RocK Ji come back https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Let him enjoy the life for a moment…


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29126
258
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Laut aao naa Patthar ke Raajuuuuu…


may be he went to vacation https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif like @Plato


No, I think shaayad @Magus babu ke Noun-veg Burgers khaa kha ke Raj ka Pet kharaab ho gaya hoga https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@Plato wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Laut aao naa Patthar ke Raajuuuuu…


may be he went to vacation https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif like @Plato


No, I think shaayad @Magus babu ke Noun-veg Burgers khaa kha ke Raj ka Pet kharaab ho gaya hoga https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



What do you mean? I’m a pucca vegetarian. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
18

Raj Rock bhai apne dimes to redeem karte jaoxD

150g667098
Deal Subedar
1
418
1064
12

Ya yesterday when i get message i ask him he is unsubscribe from channel that personal message i got from him

Dochey
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3086
58

he is now online (11:10PM)

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37

Hope he will be with us soon. Bhagwan unke dimes ko shanti de. God bless him https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6166
92

@rajrocks I don’t know whats up with the admin but trust me the fun of old days is nowhere there . It’s only the treasure hunts and some others which keep the spirit alive . Old days have gone the no of people posting and participating have reduced . Somewhere the old charm is lacking and maybe the onus lies on all of us including the admins .The WhatsApp groups concept have blossomed . Secret groups , deals , are common whereas sometimes admins / mods may follow the rule book and in consequence hurt some dimer . This is not to start a war but a thought to ponder upon

150g667098
Deal Subedar
1
418
1064
12
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@rajrocks I don’t know whats up with the admin but trust me the fun of old days is nowhere there . It’s only the treasure hunts and some others which keep the spirit alive . Old days have gone the no of people posting and participating have reduced . Somewhere the old charm is lacking and maybe the onus lies on all of us including the admins .The WhatsApp groups concept have blossomed . Secret groups , deals , are common whereas sometimes admins / mods may follow the rule book and in consequence hurt some dimer . This is not to start a war but a thought to ponder upon

Yes right one old guy name i forgot his name .he is real looter give the product for 1 rs deal and 10 rs deal it’s image look like his funky hair style has profile photo really missed that guy.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
49
1,813
4744
18

@rajrocks bhai kha ho, sb pta nhi kya bol rhe hai, if true than bda glat hua tb to

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6384
64
@sayinjai94 wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@rajrocks I don’t know whats up with the admin but trust me the fun of old days is nowhere there . It’s only the treasure hunts and some others which keep the spirit alive . Old days have gone the no of people posting and participating have reduced . Somewhere the old charm is lacking and maybe the onus lies on all of us including the admins .The WhatsApp groups concept have blossomed . Secret groups , deals , are common whereas sometimes admins / mods may follow the rule book and in consequence hurt some dimer . This is not to start a war but a thought to ponder upon

Yes right one old guy name i forgot his name .he is real looter give the product for 1 rs deal and 10 rs deal it’s image look like his funky hair style has profile photo really missed that guy.

dealmafia ?

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@sayinjai94 wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@rajrocks I don’t know whats up with the admin but trust me the fun of old days is nowhere there . It’s only the treasure hunts and some others which keep the spirit alive . Old days have gone the no of people posting and participating have reduced . Somewhere the old charm is lacking and maybe the onus lies on all of us including the admins .The WhatsApp groups concept have blossomed . Secret groups , deals , are common whereas sometimes admins / mods may follow the rule book and in consequence hurt some dimer . This is not to start a war but a thought to ponder upon

Yes right one old guy name i forgot his name .he is real looter give the product for 1 rs deal and 10 rs deal it’s image look like his funky hair style has profile photo really missed that guy.



@Dealmafia

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
27
2,199
41723
689
@Magus wrote:

@sayinjai94 wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@rajrocks I don’t know whats up with the admin but trust me the fun of old days is nowhere there . It’s only the treasure hunts and some others which keep the spirit alive . Old days have gone the no of people posting and participating have reduced . Somewhere the old charm is lacking and maybe the onus lies on all of us including the admins .The WhatsApp groups concept have blossomed . Secret groups , deals , are common whereas sometimes admins / mods may follow the rule book and in consequence hurt some dimer . This is not to start a war but a thought to ponder upon

Yes right one old guy name i forgot his name .he is real looter give the product for 1 rs deal and 10 rs deal it’s image look like his funky hair style has profile photo really missed that guy.



@Dealmafia

No, I think he is talking about Mr.Attitude02: http://www.desidime.com/users/...69

Missing