Rangoli Help needed

Rangoli Help needed

70°
Missing
Deal Cadet
159
177
11

Edit redeemed successfully by changing mobile
Thanks @coolmrkaran847 I have collected all the stamp
And i can see the final message
But unable to see redemption option in reward section
Please help

13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
43
640
4

You have to donate this rangoli and then you will get option for Redemption

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
177
11
RangoliMilGayi wrote:

You have to donate this rangoli and then you will get option for Redemption

Bhai itna mehnat se paya hu
I can’t donate.
Can i clear data or login in another mobile with same email and mobile no. Is the stamp remain ?

1animacat cup
Deal Newbie
-1
74
2

OPEN YOUTUBE PUT DIWALI DIA AND SCAN THAT AND 2ND GIFT WHATEVER EXTRA DIA TO ANYONE

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28418
465
Expand
abhisek4881 wrote:

I can pay 100 for rangoli

Dont know why, asking price boosted to 200 in one day , some hidden loot maybe confused

Images
Deal Newbie
50
50
1
Expand
androgame wrote:

Dont know why, asking price boosted to 200 in one day , some hidden loot maybe confused

and who is this ‘Lord of Luck’ taking 200 and giving rangoli wholesale??!! stuck_out_tongue

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28418
465
Expand
dblueknight wrote:

and who is this ‘Lord of Luck’ taking 200 and giving rangoli wholesale??!! stuck_out_tongue

Could find many people, that redbus deal gave multiple rangolis to many

Missing