Rats in rooms, poor service, and now electrocut...

Rats in rooms, poor service, and now electrocution: OYO’s billions haven’t helped it much

18°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6630
114
Rats in rooms, poor service, and now electrocution: OYO’s billions haven’t helped it much

Rats in rooms, poor service, and now electrocution: OYO’s billions haven’t helped it much

One of India’s most-funded and widely celebrated tech startups has for long been at the receiving end of customer grievances about poor and faulty services. Now things may have gone too far.

On Oct. 14, a 15-year-old boy died after getting electrocuted at an OYO Rooms hotel in Southeast Delhi. The boy, who was visiting Delhi from Dehradun, in neighbouring Uttarakhand, to participate in a shooting competition, was reportedly bathing when his roommate heard a shout. When the hotel staff entered the bathroom from the ventilation window, they found him lying unconscious.

https://qz.com/india/1728061/after-oyo-ruined-m...

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
107
561
20

Ass*ole Ritesh Agarwal is seriously stupid. Don’t know where the f*uck is he grinding his a** off. All time shitty service. Hotel owners deny checkins 9 out of 10 times. Oyo hasn’t paid many hotel owners their part. Oyo will come down one day.

Missing