RBL Funds Gone - Oxigen wallet (Please Help)

RBL Funds Gone - Oxigen wallet (Please Help)

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35

Hi
I had 4546rs RBL funds, i just uninstalled and reinstalled the app
and now RBL funds shows 0
Where is my money..?
UPDATE – Uninstalled and reinstalled again and got the funds

  • In
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
86
4122
50

Need not to worry again clear data uninstall app n again install app login click on VCC there u will find money..

Repeat same procedure if can’t see any RBL fund I got it in 4th attempt its bug…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
59
388
5

what is the RBL fund

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
152
10

what is RBL Fund , I attemped to creat evisa card at oxigen wallet by using the fund in my oxigen wallet, the amount of Rs vanished, now the oxigen reply me that my fund is with RBL WAllet, i could not found the RBI WALLET, PL HELP DIMER:roll:

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
152
10

WHAT IS rbl gfund,

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
2
5068
148

for a moment i thought all funs of rbl bank gone and oxigen users beware https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
2
5068
148
@irshad7c wrote:

what is RBL Fund , I attemped to creat evisa card at oxigen wallet by using the fund in my oxigen wallet, the amount of Rs vanished, now the oxigen reply me that my fund is with RBL WAllet, i could not found the RBI WALLET, PL HELP DIMER:roll:


there is no rbi wallet bro, goand checck in the place where u tried to create evisa card… u can only create visa card now from the money

Giphy 5
Entertainer
18
661
7554
80

What was the loot ? How you got free Oxigen wallet money. PM me the trick 😛😛😛😛😛 /be spam ready/ lol

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

What was the loot ? How you got free Oxigen wallet money. PM me the trick 😛😛😛😛😛 /be spam ready/ lol




Exactly. Who adds money to Oxigen otherwise? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
18
661
7554
80
@Magus wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

What was the loot ? How you got free Oxigen wallet money. PM me the trick 😛😛😛😛😛 /be spam ready/ lol




Exactly. Who adds money to Oxigen otherwise? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Either OP reveals, Or I VD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing