Rcom 4G and 3G Rs.199 unlimited calling with 1g...

Rcom 4G and 3G Rs.199 unlimited calling with 1gb 3/4g data

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
513
8

u can go to App store -Instacare app and login it and Go in Pack section See Rs.199 Unlimited plan and check what u get … Link —https://i.imgur.com/a...9r

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58

reliance already giving unlmtd calling in 149 rs and 152 rs + 300MB net from last 2 months .
whats new in this 199 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
and who will use Reliance when Jio is working free https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
513
8
hackerboys wrote:

reliance already giving unlmtd calling in 149 rs and 152 rs + 300MB net from last 2 months .
whats new in this 199 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
and who will use Reliance when Jio is working free https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I know … but just informing

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
513
8
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

I know … but just informing

Calling unlimited only on New Number to Rcom 4g ..no for all

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
513
8
hackerboys wrote:

reliance already giving unlmtd calling in 149 rs and 152 rs + 300MB net from last 2 months .
whats new in this 199 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
and who will use Reliance when Jio is working free https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

If u switched or purchase new Rcom. 4g connection then only 149 plan is that for u

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
0
50
122
6

Bro plz dont change to rcom sincerly the worst network with very poor signal 4g is ok but dont change primary number ,facing many issues in hyd

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
513
8
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Bro plz dont change to rcom sincerly the worst network with very poor signal 4g is ok but dont change primary number ,facing many issues in hyd

I know ….I will switch to Vodafone once 90 days over to port out …. And Jio is there no worry … Meanwhile I asking u to visit -Telecomtalk.info website for Information on Packs Launched in india and for help

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
87

Jio shouldve kept 4gb limit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ..1gb finish in like just browsing and 2-3 video..

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
513
8
BB8DealWars wrote:

Jio shouldve kept 4gb limit https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ..1gb finish in like just browsing and 2-3 video..

K

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
56
0

am getting 10gb data with r to r local unlimited calls 28 days in rs 57 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing