Hotness [LATEST update] RComm prepaid users asked to su...

Hot Deal [LATEST update] RComm prepaid users asked to submit details for refund

779°
Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
56

Please visit RComm website (https://rcom.co.in/notice-for-prepaid-r...d/) and follow the instructions provided in the link for having prepaid refund processed.

78 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Missing
suspended
50
20
1

http://myservices.relianceada.com/implRemainingAmountTest.do


or if e-mailing (to [email protected], then submit following

─ Subscriber’s name
─ Subscriber’s postal address
─ Subscriber’s mobile number (the number against which the refund sought from Mls RCL/RTL)
─ Subscriber’s alternate mobile number for communication
─ Subscriber’s email address
─ Bank account number
IFS Code, Bank name and Branch
─ Copy of Proof of Identity (Pol) (to be attached) Id name with number
─ Copy of Proof of Address (PoA) ( to be attached) Id name with number


Source: http://rcom.co.in/notice-for-prepaid-refund





Loot Loot Loot: Once you provide your KYC, financial details, other personal details.. Poojya Anil ji Ambaniji will create few ‘farmers’ to whom crop insurance and other policies will be issued.
Since honourable Shri Anil Ambani ji already is looting oopsselling Pradhan Sevak Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
your documents will help ‘create’ farmers and others to whom these policies will be issued and premiums (malaai) will be collected from district/ state/ central governments.
Once you are dead on paper or your ‘fasal’ is dead, Shri Ambani ji will disburse some 8-10% of the amount of premiums collootected as claim settlements and offer your Dassault Rafale (B model) to scale replicas as mementos.


as per slide 24 of http://reliancecapital.co.in/pdf/Insurance_Day_RGI.pdf in the initial six months of getting the ‘loot’ they had booked over 8.2Billion INR malaai.
{QUOTE}During H1 FY17, RGI’s GWP amounted to Rs. 8.2 billion under the said scheme{UNQUOTE}
THIS is called बणिया बुद्धि smile baniyabuddhi.com… something which probably poor Subrata Roy Besahara lacked!

Between PMFBY and Pradhaan Sevak Suraksha Bima Yojana reliancegeneral.co.in/Downloads/PMSBY_Claims_Process_UCO_BANK.pdf Poojyaniya Shri Ambani ji gives out 7-8 Crore INR in ‘claim settlements’ for every 140-150Crore INR looted as premiums via Pradhan Sevak (from Government coffers).
hence appeal to you all to wholeheartedly participate in providing your documents to Poojya Shri Ambani ji and get 10 feet long fully functional cardboard replicas of Dassault Rafale B Model as ‘return gift’.

Missing
Analyst
1
5690
161

The SIM was originally not in my name. Later after RCOMM’s demise I had ported over to Idea with my own details. Will RCOMM be expecting the original details?

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
56
LIMBO wrote:

The SIM was originally not in my name. Later after RCOMM’s demise I had ported over to Idea with my own details. Will RCOMM be expecting the original details?

they are asking PoI & PoA to confirm genuineness of requests submitted.

Ori
Deal Major
115
19033
184

SC issues notice on RCom’s plea challenging TDSAT order directing refund of unspent prepaid balance

https://www.livemint.com/Companies/yuxPJBaMtz2i...

A bench headed by Justice N.V Ramana issued notice to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) after hearing arguments from RCom’s counsels on how the telecom authority could not have directed for the refund in the absence of any law or regulations on this.

“The impugned judgment is has been passed without appreciating the fact that directions and the letters issued by Trai are contrary to the terms of the licence conditions, regulations”, the plea stated.

The plea stated that a total amount of approximately Rs 8.1 crore was the unspent prepaid balance of 4.9 crore subscribers customers who did not opt for porting despite ample notices given by RCom.

On 29 November, the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) dismissed RCom’s plea challenging a series of Trai’s directions on the grounds of limitation and merit. RCom had challenged this in the apex court.

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
56
Original wrote:

SC issues notice on RCom’s plea challenging TDSAT order directing refund of unspent prepaid balance

https://www.livemint.com/Companies/yuxPJBaMtz2i...

A bench headed by Justice N.V Ramana issued notice to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) after hearing arguments from RCom’s counsels on how the telecom authority could not have directed for the refund in the absence of any law or regulations on this.

“The impugned judgment is has been passed without appreciating the fact that directions and the letters issued by Trai are contrary to the terms of the licence conditions, regulations”, the plea stated.

The plea stated that a total amount of approximately Rs 8.1 crore was the unspent prepaid balance of 4.9 crore subscribers customers who did not opt for porting despite ample notices given by RCom.

On 29 November, the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) dismissed RCom’s plea challenging a series of Trai’s directions on the grounds of limitation and merit. RCom had challenged this in the apex court.

flushed utna sab nahi padha jaega.. dene ko bola hai ya nahi dene ko ye bata do….
Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55

Good news. VU. plus1

(Least expected from chor banias)

Question1
suspended
142
481
14
sridhar.wjo wrote:

http://myservices.relianceada.com/implRemainingAmountTest.do


or if e-mailing (to [email protected], then submit following

─ Subscriber’s name
─ Subscriber’s postal address
─ Subscriber’s mobile number (the number against which the refund sought from Mls RCL/RTL)
─ Subscriber’s alternate mobile number for communication
─ Subscriber’s email address
─ Bank account number
IFS Code, Bank name and Branch
─ Copy of Proof of Identity (Pol) (to be attached) Id name with number
─ Copy of Proof of Address (PoA) ( to be attached) Id name with number


Source: http://rcom.co.in/notice-for-prepaid-refund

Loot Loot Loot: Once you provide your KYC, financial details, other personal details.. Poojya Anil ji Ambaniji will create few ‘farmers’ to whom crop insurance and other policies will be issued.
Since honourable Shri Anil Ambani ji already is looting oops selling Pradhan Sevak Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
your documents will help ‘create’ farmers and others to whom these policies will be issued and premiums (malaai) will be collected from district/ state/ central governments.
Once you are dead on paper or your ‘fasal’ is dead, Shri Ambani ji will disburse some 8-10% of the amount of premiums collootected as claim settlements and offer your Dassault Rafale (B model) to scale replicas as mementos.


as per slide 24 of http://reliancecapital.co.in/pdf/Insurance_Day_RGI.pdf in the initial six months of getting the ‘loot’ they had collect over 8.2Billion INR
{QUOTE}During H1 FY17, RGI’s GWP amounted to Rs. 8.2 billion under the said scheme{UNQUOTE}
THIS is called बणिया बुद्धि smile baniyabuddhi.com… something which probably poor Subrata Roy Besahara lacked!

Between PMFBY and Pradhaan Sevak Suraksha Bima Yojana reliancegeneral.co.in/Downloads/PMSBY_Claims_Process_UCO_BANK.pdf Poojyaniya Shri Ambani ji gives out 7-8 Crore INR in ‘claim settlements’ for every 140-150Crore INR looted as premiums via Pradhan Sevak (from Government coffers).
hence appeal to you all to wholeheartedly participate in providing your documents to Poojya Shri Ambani ji and get 10 feet long fully functional cardboard replicas of Dassault Rafale B Model as ‘return gift’.

Oh Bugger off.. this post is to help someone to get a refund. You want to rant ?? Create a seperate thread and rant all you want.

Missing
suspended
50
20
1
Expand
Question wrote:

Oh Bugger off.. this post is to help someone to get a refund. You want to rant ?? Create a seperate thread and rant all you want.

edit: redacted wink

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
93
4974
100

I never thought they really give refund.. wasted balance by calling domestic / international numbers. still some balance left..
Successfully submitted all the details..
Lets C when I will get refund… once you submit all the details it will show the refund amount automatically.
Your refund request for Rs. XXXX.YY is successfully submitted!
Lucky for those, who used multiple offers and accumulated balance in thousands. …

smile

PS: Direct link for filling details. https://myservices.relianceada.com/implRemainin...

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
0
2704
24
aswaniexpress wrote:

I never thought they really give refund.. wasted balance by calling domestic / international numbers. still some balance left..
Successfully submitted all the details..
Lets C when I will get refund… once you submit all the details it will show the refund amount automatically.
Your refund request for Rs. XXXX.YY is successfully submitted!
Lucky for those, who used multiple offers and accumulated balance in thousands. …

smile

PS: Direct link for filling details. https://myservices.relianceada.com/implRemainin...

i have no cheque, how can i Attach Cancelled Cheque?

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
93
4974
100
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

i have no cheque, how can i Attach Cancelled Cheque?

You mean you don’t have cheque book.
You can get one easily.by applying to bank

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
56
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

You mean you don’t have cheque book.
You can get one easily.by applying to bank

It will take time, some 15-20 days ( though depending on your address)

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
2

Waiting for Aircel to follow same, my 3K blocked in Aircel. pensive pensive pensive

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
56
Expand
tabrejshekh02704 wrote:

Pata karo bhai. 1000rs tha yar outstanding

Aircel wale mere rishte me nahi h.. na RComm wale the, wo to PGportal me response aaya tha bass wahi share kiya h.

Cropped454071595
Deal Cadet
117
253
0
Expand
161508 wrote:

Aircel wale mere rishte me nahi h.. na RComm wale the, wo to PGportal me response aaya tha bass wahi share kiya h.

stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
56
divyanshadwani1359 wrote:

Should we scan the documents or attach a photo of documents?

Anyway.. unless the information is clear in them.

12345
Deal Captain
71
7276
153

Does anyone know by when we should expect refund? regards

Missing