Received 1000 cashback from Amazon

Received 1000 cashback from Amazon

126°
Missing
Deal Cadet

http://Amaz...om
I ordered mi bluetooth earphones of Rs 1499 on 29 July
Product delivered in today morning and I got 1000 cashback in the evening for the cashback coupon which I collected by doing bill payments of mobile dth gas water and electricity!https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/578535/original/Screenshot_2019-08-01-18-03-23-717_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1564663284I am unable to upload image in discussion section so I posted this here!
Please move this right place

• Expired about 2 months
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Images
suspended

Now cancel the product and get full refund

Missing
Deal Cadet

I think… u will not get full refund… only remaining amount after cashback

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Hunter
laughing laughing  grin grin
Hairstyles app for man men hair fashion 2015 awesome inspirational new virtual hairstyle
Deal Newbie

I ordered yesterday from an account in which i collected coupons by paying bills, 4* 20% upto 200 but didn’t ordered till yesterday.
But i used same account to order from those bug codes and i received the order and utilised the 1600 cashback.
So will i receive 800 cashback now for yesterdays order?

Missing
Deal Newbie
abhishekjohn094293 wrote:

I ordered yesterday from an account in which i collected coupons by paying bills, 4* 20% upto 200 but didn’t ordered till yesterday.
But i used same account to order from those bug codes and i received the order and utilised the 1600 cashback.
So will i receive 800 cashback now for yesterdays order?

Hopefully yes you will get cashback within 3 working days. I ordered on 30th July got cashback today. My order is already delivered yesterday

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
manojkumar43 wrote:

Hopefully yes you will get cashback within 3 working days. I ordered on 30th July got cashback today. My order is already delivered yesterday

Did u used codes on same account..??

@abhishekjohn094293 Bugs part is only that it allowed offer application without bill payments.. It didn’t create a new offer altogether..
So, use of codes on same account doesn’t mean u used different offer.. So, most probably u won’t get cb again..

Better u ordered returnable product or are ready to keep it without any cb.  

Hairstyles app for man men hair fashion 2015 awesome inspirational new virtual hairstyle
Deal Newbie
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Did u used codes on same account..??

@abhishekjohn094293 Bugs part is only that it allowed offer application without bill payments.. It didn’t create a new offer altogether..
So, use of codes on same account doesn’t mean u used different offer.. So, most probably u won’t get cb again..

Better u ordered returnable product or are ready to keep it without any cb.  

But i think  they are giving cashback manually…as i saw in statement “cashback received” for those dimers those who received the cashback.

And intially when the offer was running smooth where we were getting cashback instantly then in statement there was something " cashback for 20% coupon unlock….

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
abhishekjohn094293 wrote:

But i think  they are giving cashback manually…as i saw in statement “cashback received” for those dimers those who received the cashback.

And intially when the offer was running smooth where we were getting cashback instantly then in statement there was something " cashback for 20% coupon unlock….

Yes, that’s right. Now they are manually inspecting each account and crediting the cb.

Images
suspended
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yes, that’s right. Now they are manually inspecting each account and crediting the cb.

I even recieved 50% upto 200 for the offer expiredon 14 july smile smile smile

Missing