Received Surprise Gift from Peppery!

Received Surprise Gift from Peppery!

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Tumblr m9trixxfhn1rxlmf0o1 400
Deal Subedar
1
146
1006
11

Diwali gift from Pepperfry

http://imgur.com/8...MY

http://i.imgur.com/8eC08...pg

FPD Suggested By > handsome ,
27 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

How much you shopped on Pepperfry?

791361346 il 340x270 484745109 s3f2
Deal Cadet
0
68
404
6

great ! People must to know ! good thing of Website . so suggesting FPD . https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
369
10,782
21887
130

They give this if we write reviews(Good things about them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif) on their Facebook page
Probably only for those who get SMS to write that.

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
3
459
4681
43

Last year i purchased for abt 5k from them . One day they called me and told if i give a positive review on their FB page they would send me a surprise gift! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I never did that though thought it was fake, :/
It is expensive(limited offers compared to odrs) but i really like their site design and packaging.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Tumblr m9trixxfhn1rxlmf0o1 400
Deal Subedar
1
146
1006
11

Yeah, I bought a prestige cooker for about 1400 after using 300off code.
Later received a call to review my purchase on their fb page. I wrote a small review ( nothing exaggerated).
Still the gift is a nice gesture from them.

Sniper
Deal Subedar
0
192
1254
38

This has been going on for a long time. They used to send different decorative/show-piece items earlier. Looks like now they’re only sending these candles to everyone. I too got one 6 months ago….

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@bookface wrote:

Last year i purchased for abt 5k from them . One day they called me and told if i give a positive review on their FB page they would send me a surprise gift! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I never did that though thought it was fake, :/
It is expensive(limited offers compared to odrs) but i really like their site design and +packaging.


+1

They are much better than even Amazon in that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@The Sniper wrote:

This has been going on for a long time. They used to send different decorative/show-piece items earlier. Looks like now they’re only sending these candles to everyone. I too got one 6 months ago….


They sent me 4 turtles last year… 2 are decorating my friends home and rest mine… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
.
No gift this year… reason no loot or 90℅ cb this time… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

Sala mere ko ek coupon bhi nahi dete https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
2
239
960
22

No offence but they sent unsold product with exagurated price tag as gift and I believe they claim in there books as loss or something….

Also get reviews(marketing)

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16368
120

Once i got this for purchasing a spoon worth 87rs,
So they select randomly not based on purchase value.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3762
43

Off topic- Didn’t want to open another thread as there is already a gift thread.

Is everyone winning something on diwali special roulette on DD everyday? it gave me 50 dimes, 100 fk, 50 amazon from 3 days.. Maybe DD is giving gifts to everyone?

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Off topic- Didn’t want to open another thread as there is already a gift thread.

Is everyone winning something on diwali special roulette on DD everyday? it gave me 50 dimes, 100 fk, 50 amazon from 3 days.. Maybe DD is giving gifts to everyone?


I got just 100 dimes once.

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Off topic- Didn’t want to open another thread as there is already a gift thread.

Is everyone winning something on diwali special roulette on DD everyday? it gave me 50 dimes, 100 fk, 50 amazon from 3 days.. Maybe DD is giving gifts to everyone?


At least something is better than nothing. I am wondering as to y is there no thread on DnD for discussions on ‘Spin the wheel’ contest giveaway https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Seems like dimers have matured https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Greetings : @Stupendous Man
http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Having lots of turtle https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
3
459
4681
43
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Off topic- Didn’t want to open another thread as there is already a gift thread.

Is everyone winning something on diwali special roulette on DD everyday? it gave me 50 dimes, 100 fk, 50 amazon from 3 days.. Maybe DD is giving gifts to everyone?


tried yesterday evening it said patience. Tried at night nothing came so just left it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
To get our chance do we need to keep a tab opened for an hour??

Rahul dravid rajasthan royals ipl 2013 wallpaper
Deal Major
100
23
16412
123
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Off topic- Didn’t want to open another thread as there is already a gift thread.

Is everyone winning something on diwali special roulette on DD everyday? it gave me 50 dimes, 100 fk, 50 amazon from 3 days.. Maybe DD is giving gifts to everyone?


Tried 25 times approx but didn’t get anything. Looks like they are generous towards you https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
#JK but i didn’t get anything

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3762
43
@bookface wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Off topic- Didn’t want to open another thread as there is already a gift thread.

Is everyone winning something on diwali special roulette on DD everyday? it gave me 50 dimes, 100 fk, 50 amazon from 3 days.. Maybe DD is giving gifts to everyone?


tried yesterday evening it said patience. Tried at night nothing came so just left it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
To get our chance do we need to keep a tab opened for an hour??

I don’t know. I might have tried some 10 times in total in 3 days.. Never had won anything really in such lucky dips, so thought everyone might be getting generously from DD.

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
3
459
4681
43
@Magus wrote:

@bookface wrote:

Last year i purchased for abt 5k from them . One day they called me and told if i give a positive review on their FB page they would send me a surprise gift! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I never did that though thought it was fake, :/
It is expensive(limited offers compared to odrs) but i really like their site design and +packaging.


+1

They are much better than even Amazon in that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Do u remember that airwick deal which gave flat 200 off on all orders?? I just made 5-6 orders that night and slept thinking I would buy in morning but by then people looted them like anything. After that they stopped giving big discounts.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@bookface wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@bookface wrote:

Last year i purchased for abt 5k from them . One day they called me and told if i give a positive review on their FB page they would send me a surprise gift! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I never did that though thought it was fake, :/
It is expensive(limited offers compared to odrs) but i really like their site design and +packaging.


+1

They are much better than even Amazon in that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Do u remember that airwick deal which gave flat 200 off on all orders?? I just made 5-6 orders that night and slept thinking I would buy in morning but by then people looted them like anything. After that they stopped giving big discounts.

I couldn’t grab it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Sniper
Deal Subedar
0
192
1254
38
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Off topic- Didn’t want to open another thread as there is already a gift thread.

Is everyone winning something on diwali special roulette on DD everyday? it gave me 50 dimes, 100 fk, 50 amazon from 3 days.. Maybe DD is giving gifts to everyone?


After reading this, I just spun the wheel, and got Rs.25 FlipKart GV. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456851981752
Deal Newbie
0
128
32
0

I too received the same gift from pf after writing the review in fb .
I bought Milton 500ml flask with 101 off on 500 with 358/- and before that purchased pigeon electric rice cooker 301 off on 1000 with 900 approx…

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
1
85
1250
13

Congratulations !

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047

Got a diwali gift from Bigbasket.com

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
2
239
960
22
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

Got a diwali gift from Bigbasket.com


got it last week… Bamboo shoot plant… #GreenDiwali

Missing