recieved 2 items today which were looted on 14 ...

recieved 2 items today which were looted on 14 july

64°
Img 1950
Deal Cadet
192
636
8

recieved 2 items guys, one is solimo comforter n 2nd is nokia 105 cell, i told u earlier that amazon will not return back ur item if they ship, so my all shipped product getting closure to my near station, might recieved others tomorrow or day after

18 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
80
326
3

Received Solimo comforter and Boat speakers today. Now no more cancellation now it seems. Whatever they wanted to cancel, they canceled already.

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
112
3137
29

how many did you order that all got delivered?
whats your total cashback?
mine one came and another still in held stage.

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
192
636
8
hana25 wrote:

how many did you order that all got delivered?
whats your total cashback?
mine one came and another still in held stage.

Held items will be returned back to the seller bro, for that u will get full refund in ur original payment in when it shows returned to the seller in ur products’ tracking

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
192
636
8
hana25 wrote:

how many did you order that all got delivered?
whats your total cashback?
mine one came and another still in held stage.

I recieved 5 items, 4 items cancelled, 3 items r returned back after they reached to the final destination. N abt cashback i recieved total 11914 cashback, and i was quik in taking all the cashback to back to my ac smile smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0

Me too looted 2 electronics items on 14 th and got delivery on very next day i.e 15 th.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
Expand
bankipad wrote:

I recieved 5 items, 4 items cancelled, 3 items r returned back after they reached to the final destination. N abt cashback i recieved total 11914 cashback, and i was quik in taking all the cashback to back to my ac smile smile

I paid bills using cb immediately.But how come you got back all the cb in your account?kindly elaborate.

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
192
636
8
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

I paid bills using cb immediately.But how come you got back all the cb in your account?kindly elaborate.

I will share it later in a post bro so  wait, i am still waiting to get refund, once refund added i will share it, there is a officially genuine trick to get ur amazon balance back to bank. smile smile smile

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
192
636
8
Deal_Master007 wrote:

Me too looted 2 electronics items on 14 th and got delivery on very next day i.e 15 th.

U r lucky ur delivery destination is so close to amazon war house, got product within 24 h n for me i have to wait for atleast 4 days disappointed_relieved disappointed_relieved

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
112
3137
29
Expand
bankipad wrote:

I recieved 5 items, 4 items cancelled, 3 items r returned back after they reached to the final destination. N abt cashback i recieved total 11914 cashback, and i was quik in taking all the cashback to back to my ac smile smile

Hmm so I guess they’re randomly targeting accounts/orders. I used up cb too by paying bills

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
Expand
bankipad wrote:

I will share it later in a post bro so  wait, i am still waiting to get refund, once refund added i will share it, there is a officially genuine trick to get ur amazon balance back to bank. smile smile smile

pm me the trick when you are ready.Thanks bro 👍

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
112
3137
29
Expand
bankipad wrote:

I will share it later in a post bro so  wait, i am still waiting to get refund, once refund added i will share it, there is a officially genuine trick to get ur amazon balance back to bank. smile smile smile

Do tag me. I too want to know how to transfer to bank

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
67
0
Expand
bankipad wrote:

U r lucky ur delivery destination is so close to amazon war house, got product within 24 h n for me i have to wait for atleast 4 days disappointed_relieved disappointed_relieved

sorry bro.As I am from metro city,my orders got delivered within 22 hours.

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
192
636
8
Expand
hana25 wrote:

Hmm so I guess they’re randomly targeting accounts/orders. I used up cb too by paying bills

I also used paying elec bill from one ac so rest of all the cashback went to bank smiley smiley

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
264
10
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

pm me the trick when you are ready.Thanks bro 👍

+1.. pm mee too tht Legal Trick..

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
112
3137
29
Expand
bankipad wrote:

I also used paying elec bill from one ac so rest of all the cashback went to bank smiley smiley

I didn’t know there’s a way to send it to bank.

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
112
3137
29
Expand
Deal_Master007 wrote:

sorry bro.As I am from metro city,my orders got delivered within 22 hours.

B4 my orders used to take 10-12 days then 7, now 4-6 days.

Img 1950
Deal Cadet
192
636
8
Expand
hana25 wrote:

B4 my orders used to take 10-12 days then 7, now 4-6 days.

Omg weary weary

Missing