Hotness Redeem BMW car using reward points

Hot Deal Redeem BMW car using reward points

348°
Missing
Deal Cadet
57
225
1
Redeem BMW car using reward points

Got an email from Amex with subject “Presenting the new 2017 Membership Rewards Catalogue”. It says we can redeem bmw car for 11 million points. I think we need to spend 50 crore to get these points. Anyone targeting this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif:-):-)

25 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
84
1510
24
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif 50 crore ka black money rkha tha bank account me soch rha tha kaise kharch karun lekin ab sab kharch kar dunga ye car lene k liye https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
 20170305 121502
Entertainer
143
2744
46

Oh this offer is only for me now I can get my BMW

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
225
1
OnlineBewda wrote:

Oh this offer is only for me now I can get my BMW

Amex points expire after few years i guess. Otherwise i can also think https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
186
27
Expand
sb007 wrote:

Amex points expire after few years i guess. Otherwise i can also think https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

No expiry

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4061
60
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif I also saw it today.

According to my conversion.
10M is nearly equal to 25Lakh and you have to pay around 5Lakh extra. Means It nearly comes to 30-32lakh.
So, what AMEX are hoping with their Charge Card Spenders. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
And if we try to make that huge sum of points, you don’t think that X1 will be outdated by that time. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Hope they give it in giveaway. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4438
38
Expand
sb007 wrote:

Amex points expire after few years i guess. Otherwise i can also think https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Gold Charge card: Points never expire
Plat travel: 3 years validity

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
225
1
Expand
disclaimer wrote:

Gold Charge card: Points never expire
Plat travel: 3 years validity

Any idea about memberships rewards card?

Giphy
Deal Cadet
279
916
15
jpduminy wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif 50 crore ka black money rkha tha bank account me soch rha tha kaise kharch karun lekin ab sab kharch kar dunga ye car lene k liye https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

1)black money
2)bank mein

Choose one.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4438
38
Expand
sb007 wrote:

Any idea about memberships rewards card?

Same as gold charge card, no expiry.

Missing
Deal Subedar
84
1510
24
Expand
mjdominates wrote:

1)black money
2)bank mein

Choose one.

Oh bro you are so innocent https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif. I’ve kept it securely in my Swiss bank account not in Indian Bank, I am not that big idiot. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33

I thought BMW toy car, but no its the real deal damn it.

Images
Deal Captain
2
13839
144
ithehappy wrote:

I thought BMW toy car, but no its the real deal damn it.

Yaah it’s real BMW
@Bigsanta k pas 5-6 to Pari hogi
Har Christmas ko wo nayi BMW kharidta hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
156
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Yaah it’s real BMW
@Bigsanta k pas 5-6 to Pari hogi
Har Christmas ko wo nayi BMW kharidta hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif Tum logo ko gift dete dete I iz garib now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33
Expand
BigSanta wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif Tum logo ko gift dete dete I iz garib now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Mereko Christmas me ek de dena. Woh 7 series LE wala. Remote ka battery bhi de dena, battery kharid ne ka paisa nahi hai.

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
156
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Mereko Christmas me ek de dena. Woh 7 series LE wala. Remote ka battery bhi de dena, battery kharid ne ka paisa nahi hai.

@bbonus https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Images
Deal Captain
2
13839
144
Expand
BigSanta wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif Tum logo ko gift dete dete I iz garib now https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Mujhe to diya hi nahi kabhi
Give me your Christmas bonus
Apne to ek BMW hi chalega https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Temp982611927
Deal Cadet
56
560
9
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Mujhe to diya hi nahi kabhi
Give me your Christmas bonus
Apne to ek BMW hi chalega https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Yeah, your ar right.As he is BIG Santa so, itna toh bnta hai boss. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
156
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Mujhe to diya hi nahi kabhi
Give me your Christmas bonus
Apne to ek BMW hi chalega https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Dobara maat bolna https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Red eye
Deal Cadet
53
596
37

VD, bad deal. For 50 cr transaction value i would rather like rolls royce. BMW is waste and highly unreliable.

Images
Deal Brigadier
72,246
83198
1122
OnlineBewda wrote:

Oh this offer is only for me now I can get my BMW

OnlineBewda before & after redeeming reward points https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing