RedGirraffe rent payment acknowledgement delayed

RedGirraffe rent payment acknowledgement delayed

17°
Missing
Deal Cadet
265
137
22

I made my rent payment using HDFC Bill Pay on 30th and have still not received the confirmation of payment from Red Girraffe … Anyone else facing the same issue ?

7 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
174
526
5

Paid on 1st from Payzapp. Got rent processed by bank email from RedGiraffe on 2nd.

Update – Rent credited, received payment advice.

Missing
Deal Cadet
265
137
22
MTRIP wrote:

Paid on 1st from Payzapp. Got rent processed by bank email from RedGiraffe on 2nd.

Update – Rent credited, received payment advice.

Is Payzapp Instapay or Bill pay ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
265
137
22
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Instapay

Thanks. I paid via Bill pay and the RG guy explained to me to use Instapay in future for faster turnaround time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
526
5
Expand
enigma329095714 wrote:

Thanks. I paid via Bill pay and the RG guy explained to me to use Instapay in future for faster turnaround time.

The other reason why I use Instapay is I want to trigger the process on 1st. Billpay usually deducts it much earlier.

Also, Payzapp cashback of 200 using BILLPAY code. biggrin

Missing
Deal Cadet
265
137
22
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

The other reason why I use Instapay is I want to trigger the process on 1st. Billpay usually deducts it much earlier.

Also, Payzapp cashback of 200 using BILLPAY code. biggrin

Do we get points for diners club black transaction on Payzapp also ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
526
5
Expand
enigma329095714 wrote:

Do we get points for diners club black transaction on Payzapp also ?

Yes, I have been getting so far.

Missing