Redmi 6Pro or Honor 9N or Galaxy M10

Redmi 6Pro or Honor 9N or Galaxy M10

98°
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Kindly suggest which phone is best & which offer to buy? I dont see any offer now. Do we have any upcoming offer on this phones either in Flipkart or Amazon?

14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21

Using 6 pro

Wait for good exchange offer and card discount

Missing
suspended
50
268
2

I sold 9N New after 1 day of purchase about 2-3 weeks ago. The build quality looked really cheap, camera performed worst than a phone worth 4k, battery backup was really low. The list is just endless. You can take a clue that I couldn’t even tolerate a brand new phone for even 2 days.
Haven’t used the other two so can’t suggest.
BTW, Redmi 6 Pro is on my list too if I don’t get any offers for Poco. So, probably someone else can write a quick review of 6 Pro for us

Missing
Deal Captain
620
8503
85
alphagirl wrote:

I sold 9N New after 1 day of purchase about 2-3 weeks ago. The build quality looked really cheap, camera performed worst than a phone worth 4k, battery backup was really low. The list is just endless. You can take a clue that I couldn’t even tolerate a brand new phone for even 2 days.
Haven’t used the other two so can’t suggest.
BTW, Redmi 6 Pro is on my list too if I don’t get any offers for Poco. So, probably someone else can write a quick review of 6 Pro for us

Poco se sidha 6 Pro? Why don’t you settle for note 7 pro?

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1431
25

Don’t buy Honor phones. Never had any good day with them. They are fit only for looking kinda good in your hands.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Poco se sidha 6 Pro? Why don’t you settle for note 7 pro?

I don’t like Note 6/7/7Pro. They are too big for my hands.
Poco is only a bit smaller but I find it usable, plus it offers full value for money.
I was considering buying Honor Play but after seeing it sell at 12600 on Amazon, I can’t buy it for a rupee higher than that price.

Missing
Deal Captain
620
8503
85
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

I don’t like Note 6/7/7Pro. They are too big for my hands.
Poco is only a bit smaller but I find it usable, plus it offers full value for money.
I was considering buying Honor Play but after seeing it sell at 12600 on Amazon, I can’t buy it for a rupee higher than that price.

Nowadays every company wants to make phones with bigger displays. The one who wants compact phone has no options.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

Nowadays every company wants to make phones with bigger displays. The one who wants compact phone has no options.

I agree.
This is precisely why I’m also considering Redmi 6 Pro

Missing