Redmi 7A @Rs.4250/-

Generous
ssganesh

correct me if i was wrong. this is estimation only.

amazon is offering 500/- cashback on redmi 7a. remember it.

here is the example:-

i have 0 bal in my amazon a/c. i collect 100/- cashback coupon that can be applicable on mobiles during GIF sale.

i bought 1000/- amazon gv and 1000/- worth coupons will be unlocked. i collect 200/- cashback coupon that can be applied on mobiles.

during GIF sale i am trying to buy redmi 7a using SBI card.

payment info on the checkout page:-

selling price 5499
amazon pay bal (minus)1000
payable amount 4499
SBI 10% instant discount 449
final bill 4050

after that i will receive 800/- cashback. (300/- worth coupons cashback and 500/- cashback under redmi 7a 500/- cashback offer)

100+200+500=800.

5050-800=4250

redmi 7a 16gb
effective price:- Rs.4250/-

please correct me if i was wrong. thanks guys.

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

All looks okay. Except for the SBI part. You will have to see if the SBI discount will be apply to this device or not.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
surprised
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

500 cashback is already included in 4999

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

But he calculated 5499 as a selling price instead of 4999. So it’s fine. Only thing is the SBI discount which might not work on this device..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I suggest & request you and all others who reads this, to please put a question mark or some sort of indication in the Thread-title, that it is a query. By the current title everyone will take it as some offer/trick etc of that sort.

There is no point in attracting other users to get to your posts.

And regarding your query, if you really want that handset some 100s difference should not make you change your mind.. let the sale begin, you’ll have time to check.

replyuser
Click here to reply