Hotness Redmi Go Launching on 19th March @Flipkart

Hot Deal Redmi Go Launching on 19th March @Flipkart

345°
Missing
Deal Captain
620
8503
85
Redmi Go Launching on 19th March @Flipkart
Deal Expired

Redmi Go Launching on 19th March, 12 PM
https://www.flipkart.com/go-d93l-8gh2-...e/

https://i.imgur.com/fovKKYB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WdwkTLQ.jpg

Specifications: https://www.mi.com/global/redmi-go/...s/

Expired about 1 year
23 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7275
117

are they relaunching redmi 5A rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
311
1629
25
desiman wrote:

are they relaunching redmi 5A rolleyes

kind of with new name laughing

Missing
Deal Captain
620
8503
85
eddisstyle wrote:

But why?🤔

To earn more profits 😋

Missing
Deal Cadet
151
270
4

Redmi 4A———> Redmi 5A———>Redmi Go

Same item different packet with minimal changes (upgrades & Downgrades)………….

From,
(A proud owner of Redmi 4A)

Missing
Deal Newbie
85
93
0

These Go devices have a separate android Go software, They have very basic features and software is also very light with basic features. Its for beginners

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
125
1

Looks like they are going back to 2015.
Inspite of optimisation, lighter OS and lighter apps, when it comes to using multiple apps, users will face trouble.

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
125
1

I am using Redmi 5A.
The optimisation is fantastic. The best budget phone out there.

Missing
Deal Cadet
186
362
6
terinmat wrote:

Redmi 4A———> Redmi 5A———>Redmi Go

Same item different packet with minimal changes (upgrades & Downgrades)………….

From,
(A proud owner of Redmi 4A)

“proud owner”! blush blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
186
362
6
kkrulesdnation wrote:

I am using Redmi 5A.
The optimisation is fantastic. The best budget phone out there.

They are pushing too many ads into their MIUI.This is very irritating point to be a Xiaomi user.

Missing
Deal Cadet
186
362
6
nugurusaikrishna.dhs38 wrote:

These Go devices have a separate android Go software, They have very basic features and software is also very light with basic features. Its for beginners

Are they using stock android or MIUI?

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
125
1
Expand
rohitx wrote:

They are pushing too many ads into their MIUI.This is very irritating point to be a Xiaomi user.

Check C4ETech YouTube channel, they have videos to turn off ads. I did and it reduced.

Missing
Deal Cadet
151
270
4
Expand
rohitx wrote:

“proud owner”! blush blush

yes i am .. i brought the mobile for 5999 its still worth the money i paid for…

Missing
Deal Subedar
156
2258
84
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Looks like they are going back to 2015.
Inspite of optimisation, lighter OS and lighter apps, when it comes to using multiple apps, users will face trouble.

yes it would only have minimal features just to compete with jio smartphone..

Missing
Analyst
398
5478
103

For ₹3500 it’s pretty good smile

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1847
100
Expand
terinmat wrote:

yes i am .. i brought the mobile for 5999 its still worth the money i paid for…

I bought many at Rs.4999 and then at Rs. 5999

Missing
Community Angel
56
30647
504
Gaurav_G wrote:

For ₹3500 it’s pretty good smile

anything below 4K would be great, looking forward to it
Would complement note 7 for me sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
417
3

3500 is the price some YouTubers have already told

Missing
suspended
50
20
0

The only deal breaker is 1gb of ram. Which I assume will be mostly consumed by their crappy OS itself.

Missing