Redmi Note 3 launched in India Pricing: 2gb/16...

Redmi Note 3 launched in India Pricing: 2gb/16gb = Rs 9999 | 3gb/32gb = Rs 11999

542°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6364
95

Source https://www.facebook.com/Xiaomi...a/

Calling all Mi Fans! Exciting news on the long awaited #‎RedmiNote3 will be revealed tomorrow. SHARE this, tag your friends & inform everyone! Tune in to the Redmi India Facebook page for exclusive Redmi updates.
http://www.mi.com/in/events/explorers/migener...n/ – Remember to support your Redmi Note 3 Explorers too! #‎MiGeneration

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/340432/medium/3146375160907ho6o7x6omj7cez22.jpg?1480997805

Update 1 : Launching 03.03.2016

Dear Mi fans,

Mi cares fans as friends and is well aware that every one of you has been asking about the launch date. We heard you. The wait is over. Mi is coming to India on March 3rd with the beast you guys desire. Yes, it is the launch for Redmi Note 3.

On this special occasion, Mi is inviting every one of you to the launch event in New Delhi. We will reserve entrance tickets for fans and they are for free. Fans who reach the venue at an early time will get a gift pack from Mi as well.

Seller: DEVENDRA SOLUTIONS Availability: In Stock Cash On Delivery Delivery: Usually Delivered in 3 - 4 days.
5% off on EMIs with HDFC Bank Credit Cards
View all offers from Flipkart
31990.0
+ Free Shipping
38 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6364
95

Specifications

NETWORK Technology
GSM / HSPA / LTE
2G bands GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
TD-SCDMA
4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Speed HSPA, LTE
GPRS Yes
EDGE Yes
LAUNCH Announced 2016, January
Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, February
BODY Dimensions 150 × 76 × 8.7 mm (5.91 × 2.99 × 0.34 in)
Weight 164 g (5.78 oz)
SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.5 inches (~72.4% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 × 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
- MIUI 7.0
PLATFORM OS Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72
GPU Adreno 510
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
32 GB, 3 GB RAM
CAMERA Primary 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
Video [email protected]
Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Infrared port Yes
Radio Stereo FM radio; recording
USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- Fast battery charging
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- XviD/MP4/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Stand-by
Talk time
MISC Colors Silver, Gray, Gold

Source http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_3-78....

Image
Deal Cadet
0
51
632
14

price ?
vu..

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
145
700
5

price?

Images
Deal Captain
18
385
7936
70

Battery & Pixel Density are quite impressive

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6364
95
@sandeepksd wrote:

price?


Price maybe 11 to 12. In China sells for 999 yuan ie around 10000

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6364
95
@sid100 wrote:

Battery & Pixel Density are quite impressive


Even processor is better than letv 1s + no heating

Images
Deal Captain
18
385
7936
70
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

Battery & Pixel Density are quite impressive


Even processor is better than letv 1s + no heating


Yes, no heating because of polymer battery…

Gslv mkiii x 13
Deal Cadet
1
95
634
11

I hope it’s not amazon exclusive.
If reviews come out to be good than surely will buy it on this Holi.

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
317
3214
127

Mi India’s facebook page shared today that Redmi note 3 launch date will be declared tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiIndia/?f...ts

This press report says the launch date is Feb 29

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pr...

The biggest advantage of the Redmi note 3 version releasing in India is that the processor is going to be Snapdragon 650 which beats Helios X10 to the pulp. The note 3 version releasing in India is actually sold as note 3 pro outside of India.

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293

Price kahi 251 se kam to Nahi hogi ?

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232

How i wish Xiaomi didnt lock the bootloader of note 3 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Img 6007137993199
Deal Newbie
0
65
20
0

Proud of India business men that openly told that my phone 251 only selling
Open challenge others company s
देर से सही मिले पर चुनौती स्वीकार

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6364
95
@sonu6715795 wrote:

Proud of India business men that openly told that my phone 251 only selling
Open challenge others company s
देर से सही मिले पर चुनौती स्वीकार


Bhai indian businessman nahi indian con men seems an apt word. Something which Chinese huge factories like foxconn , world’s cheapest labour which sometime work for 16 to 18 hrs a day as per reports cant manufacture and sell phones at 251 rs how come this 6 month old company manufacture this phone at 251

A lengthy list of things which go against the company

1) They are out of nowhere. Their office is 6 months old and they don’t even have people to face the media in their office. They claim 300 to 600 direct employees in air

2) their ceo is an amity passout. Surely will feature as one superfamous conman. Infact iipm aridham chaudhari is better. Atleast he speaks fluent English

3) they have everything in their minds nothing in reality

4) their phone itself they say may not be the same as shown in entire world media

5) they have audacity to claim they will deliver their promises. 500 rs saving here 500 there and what not. Wow is costing so simple

6) believe it or not. Even a display unit a cheap quality display with digitizer from the cheapest of cheap quality from China will itself cost 250 rs

7) don’t discount an apple iOS infringement case which they may file on this idiot

8) They lied about 5 cr orders. Even if they have they earlier said they will accept only 25 lac orders. So why did they allow people to buy 5 cr units

9) Their ceo was running family business in shamil. Check his fb even an teenager would say I can fool India better than this guy

10) delivering promises wow. They don’t even have a single plant they talk about make in India, digital India, skill India lol

11) did u here about their secret partners and nda. I just don’t wish they will install malicious apps and push various services to get the cost down. If that’s the case they say the phone is named freedom 251 but it will be opt to then call it slave 251

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
317
3214
127
@abhim25 wrote:

I hope it’s not amazon exclusive.
If reviews come out to be good than surely will buy it on this Holi.


me too… hope there is some CC/DC offer to make it even better. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ori
Deal Major
140
214
18030
163

Looks better than MI4I https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
LETV 1S open sale on 25th https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif I think this will launch for 12000 rs. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6364
95

Update
http://en.miui.com/thread-229734-1-...ml

Dear Mi fans,

Mi cares fans as friends and is well aware that every one of you has been asking about the launch date. We heard you. The wait is over. Mi is coming to India on March 3rd with the beast you guys desire. Yes, it is the launch for Redmi Note 3.

On this special occasion, Mi is inviting every one of you to the launch event in New Delhi. We will reserve entrance tickets for fans and they are for free. Fans who reach the venue at an early time will get a gift pack from Mi as well.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/342045/medium/3148119105827sjjl3aclblwwy5aq.png?1480998331

Tagging @preetinder257 @getready @Navneet @Altruist @jango @abhim25 @sid100 @sandeepksd @hoom kc

Ori
Deal Major
140
214
18030
163
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

Update
http://en.miui.com/thread-229734-1-...ml


Dear Mi fans,

Mi cares fans as friends and is well aware that every one of you has been asking about the launch date. We heard you. The wait is over. Mi is coming to India on March 3rd with the beast you guys desire. Yes, it is the launch for Redmi Note 3.

On this special occasion, Mi is inviting every one of you to the launch event in New Delhi. We will reserve entrance tickets for fans and they are for free. Fans who reach the venue at an early time will get a gift pack from Mi as well.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/342149/medium/3148179105827sjjl3aclblwwy5aq.png?1480998358

Tagging @preetinder257 @getready @Navneet @Altruist @jango @abhim25 @sid100 @sandeepksd @hoom kc


Thought they will list on flipkart or amazon in Feb only however now the dates are far away https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6364
95
@Navneet wrote:
Thought they will list on flipkart or amazon in Feb only however now the dates are far away https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


yes bro they literally fooled people what did they reveal today the launch date lmao . Now waiting till 3rd March sale will be on 9th or 10th

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
317
3214
127
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

@Navneet wrote:
Thought they will list on flipkart or amazon in Feb only however now the dates are far away https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


yes bro they literally fooled people what did they reveal today the launch date lmao . Now waiting till 3rd may sale will be on 9th or 10th


Don’t be harsh on them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif They revealed in facebook that it was only launch date they were gonna reveal. In my repost, i had mentioned that launch date was going to be revealed today.

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
536
5733
51
When is redmi 3 coming to india? 13.13.2016? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232
@bookface wrote:

h1. When is redmi 3 coming to india? 13.13.2016? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Expecting redmi 3 launch along with mi 5 (india launch) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
317
3214
127
@getready wrote:

@bookface wrote:

h1. When is redmi 3 coming to india? 13.13.2016? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Expecting redmi 3 launch along with mi 5 (india launch) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Redmi note 3 launch price is speculated at 12999/-

Any idea about MI5? Few websites reported it’s cost around 19999/-

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232
@Altruist wrote:

@getready wrote:

@bookface wrote:

h1. When is redmi 3 coming to india? 13.13.2016? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Expecting redmi 3 launch along with mi 5 (india launch) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Redmi note 3 launch price is speculated at 12999/-

Any idea about MI5? Few websites reported it’s cost around 19999/-


I am expecting the lowest model to be priced under 18999/19999 like you said because there’s this model of mi 5 which has 1080p display, 3gb ram and snapdragon 820 may be this is 16gb/32gb version
The other model with higher configuration should be priced around 23-25k, 64gb version

and regarding note 3, it will be priced at 11999 i am pretty sure about that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Marketing strategies https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Altruist
Deal Lieutenant
8
317
3214
127
@getready wrote:

@Altruist wrote:

@getready wrote:

@bookface wrote:

h1. When is redmi 3 coming to india? 13.13.2016? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Expecting redmi 3 launch along with mi 5 (india launch) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Redmi note 3 launch price is speculated at 12999/-

Any idea about MI5? Few websites reported it’s cost around 19999/-


I am expecting the lowest model to be priced under 18999/19999 like you said because there’s this model of mi 5 which has 1080p display, 3gb ram and snapdragon 820 may be this is 16gb/32gb version
The other model with higher configuration should be priced around 23-25k, 64gb version

and regarding note 3, it will be priced at 11999 i am pretty sure about that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Marketing strategies https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Redmi note 3 also has variants of 2GB Ram with 16GB and 3GB ram with 32GB. There will be about 2k difference between the two. It’ll be best if 3GB ram variant is available below 13k.

Missing