Hot Deal

Reducing Base price from 153 to 61 for airtel dth.

629°
Deal Subedar
coolyk

I have a trick which can help to reduce the base price from 153 rs. to 61 rs for airtel dth . but It invloves a little investment . 

The trick is to get secondary connection from airtel which costs 999 I guess. and after that use secondary connection and suspend/disable the primary connection. so the base price for secondary connection will be 61 rs. itself. It works. I m using it since many years.

47 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So what? Atleast write a full post.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

I understand , investment of 92 rupees each month ? stuck_out_tongue

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

will this work for tatasky as well

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

nope , I don’t know

Link Copied

risky affair anytime airtel can show its true color and terminate your connection totally r migrate your secondary connection to primary without intimation and thus Hiking your charges back. stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t fall in this airtel trick… Airtel never gives anything for free.. yes, they might steal something from you.
Disclaimer : not using any Chortel products.

Link Copied

and even I have cheapest plan of airtel postpaid. Have a postpaid connection which cost just 50 rs. per month which has unlimited calling and data is over 40 gb per month and with data roll over and other benefits. and Don’t even compare the speeds of jio and airtel. Airtel gives much better speeds than jio any day.

So even yeah for telecom and service, based on my experience , I wouldn prefer airtel over any other operator.

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

Ye Airtel he . Hath lagake piche padega . Khabardar Raho Airtel se.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

So, is it possible to use secondary connection without active primary connection ?

@chingumboy @panchabhut

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

No idea. Never used Airtel DTH.

View 3 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Tv box zindabad toungueout

Flame Flame
Link Copied

With the recent Amazon prime offer for Airtel… Got recharge at 50% off for 1 yr which is more than enough…. Don’t need to do all these stupid things

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which offer is it running now

View 12 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro instead of using tricks go to near by retailer of airtel and take new connection at 2000 discount price with free one year unlimited dhamaka pack or recharge with 1349 by asking customer care and active one year dhamaka pack 113 per month and please find channel list below

Link Copied

bro its trick I just shared. I have my many tvs so I have to take secondary connections for rest of my tvs , and for trick I tried to temporary suspend primary connection and it worked secondary will work just fine. so shared the trick.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pack of 216 rs will be activated for 360 days
For regional users, the pack offers:
&TV
Big Magic
Colors Rishtey
Epic
Sony Pal
Star Bharat
Star Utsav
Zee Anmol
Zee Punjabi
Speaking of news channels, the pack includes:
Aaj Tak
NDTV India
News18 Bihar/Jharkhand
News18 India
News18 Chattisgarh
News18 Haryana, Himachal
News18 Rajasthan
Zee Bihar Jharkhand
News18 UP/UK
News18 Urdu
Tez
Zee Business
Zee News
Zee Rajasthan News
Zee Salaam
Zee UP UK
For music, these are the channels included in the pack:
ETC
MTV Beats
Zing
Sony Mix
For kids, the pack includes:
Cartoon Network
Pogo
For movies, the channels are:
Color Cineplex
Sony Wah
Star Utsav Movies
Zee Action channels
Lastly, under sports, the pack includes:
Star Sports 1 Hindi
Star Sports First

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Apart from these channels, the subscribers of this Unlimited Dhamaka pack will also get up to 200 FTA channels, provided by Airtel i activated the same on 7 may
Use cashback offer of 10 percent airtel payment bank for max benefit
My friend is a retailer he helped to get the plan and boxb was also not working properly and Lnbf was damaged he replaced it free of charge want any help can provide his number

Link Copied

and as per post trick, There’s one thing one can do (if one doesn’t wants to invest in buying secondary connection for 999 rs. ) is to opt for secondary connection and tell them you have set up box and dish installed already ,just need to activate the secondary connection and they will do it for 100-200 rs. and check if its works. I am not too sure. but It can work. and after that suspend the 1st connection /disable the 1 st connection. (suspending the primary connection and rest all connections works fine there’s no doubt, I can assure that )

this is help you to get the ncf fees reduced to 61 rs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Suspended eek

Link Copied

He/She might have tried the DTH trick with his/her DesiDime account..

Get a secondary connection and get the primary one suspended.

😂

View 6 more replies
Link Copied

Any offer on videocon d2h recharges ?

replyuser
Click here to reply