Regarding Amazon 1000 cb order partial cancella...

Regarding Amazon 1000 cb order partial cancellation

74°
Missing
Deal Newbie
76
30
0

In amazon i hv placed a order for rs982 and recd rs982 cb instantly using prime 20% cashback coupons. my doubt is if i cancel order partially amting rs228 wil i get rs228 cashback for the next order as i hv cancelled this? or cancelled order cb coupon wil not apply for next order?

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
69
300
4

If it helps.
I ordered a product and had to return it after it is delivered. The cashback amount is adjusted.

I spoke to customer care and they said, the offer once used cannot be made applicable for next order. I gave up on that.

Now when I try to place another order, I see the same cashback mentioned during payment. Although I did not place the new order, I checked and it showed. Holding the offer for prime day sale.

So test your luck

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
andromeda wrote:

If it helps.
I ordered a product and had to return it after it is delivered. The cashback amount is adjusted.

I spoke to customer care and they said, the offer once used cannot be made applicable for next order. I gave up on that.

Now when I try to place another order, I see the same cashback mentioned during payment. Although I did not place the new order, I checked and it showed. Holding the offer for prime day sale.

So test your luck

do u see the amount of cashback being shown besides the address or only the percentage below the order total

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
138
2

Half returned but i can see remaining cb on checkout

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Half returned but i can see remaining cb on checkout

do you see the amount besides the address or only just the percentage below the order total

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
138
2
Expand
desiman wrote:

do you see the amount besides the address or only just the percentage below the order total

Yes all coupan applied and cb shown.. 750 plus for 800 order.. i got 650 worth item.. rest were cancelled.. my total order was 1513  while i got  1600 plus cb

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
138
2
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Yes all coupan applied and cb shown.. 750 plus for 800 order.. i got 650 worth item.. rest were cancelled.. my total order was 1513 cb while i got  1600 plus

I think only i will lose icici offer which returned

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

I think only i will lose icici offer which returned

what about clothing if we return due to size issue and there is no replacement only refund then will that cashback be adjusted and we get the offer again or it will be 0 refund since cashback already given

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
138
2
Expand
desiman wrote:

what about clothing if we return due to size issue and there is no replacement only refund then will that cashback be adjusted and we get the offer again or it will be 0 refund since cashback already given

I think remaining cb offer should available

Missing
Deal Newbie
76
30
0
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

I think only i will lose icici offer which returned

U placed the new order and got cashback? Or havent placed the new order yet?

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
138
2
Expand
Mahi.05 wrote:

U placed the new order and got cashback? Or havent placed the new order yet?

Didnt placed order yet.. but cb showing so i should get . It wasnt showing when it was in return status.. after refund process end.. it start show

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
451
11

Is 1000Rs CB Applied On All Products Or Selected Products ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55
PowerStar wrote:

Is 1000Rs CB Applied On All Products Or Selected Products ??

Applicable on all products with total order value of 1000 and above.

Kola 20150111 110334
Deal Cadet
93
451
11
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Applicable on all products with total order value of 1000 and above.

Thq

Missing
Deal Subedar
299
1067
9

No

Missing