Regarding Amazon 1000cb order partial cancellation

Deal Cadet
Mahi.05

In amazon i hv placed a order for rs982 and recd rs982 cb instantly using prime 20% cashback coupons. my doubt is if i cancel order partially amting rs228 wil i get rs228 cashback for the next order as i hv cancelled this? or cancelled order cb coupon wil not apply for next order?

Expired
24 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

I think no. Coz cb is already issued by amazon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No extra cash back in next order

Generous Generous
Link Copied

U will not get cb for next order, moreover amzn adjusts product price with cb that means u get nothing

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I did same thing today and in refund i got same coupon of cancelation amount to apply for next order.. In short no refund in Amazon pay

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Still u can get 18 rs cashback for another order, not more then this.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

If it works that way then can i place first order worth 500 and get 500cb which can be used to place 2nd 500 order again and get balance 500 cb

View 2 more replies
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/574381/original/20190709133226.jpg?1562684758Amazon be like

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ekdum stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Some are saying they returned half of the order and again they are able to see cb wen they try to place next order

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Can u confirm if u see balance 18 cb if u try some order? Regarding getting cb again after cancellation best is to get it confirmed from cc. @ Saneep_Patil_Pune do u have any idea as ur order was returned to seller

View 2 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Same query i have

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

1000 rupees will be divided according to ur order amount.
So even if u cancel a part of the order, proportionate amount of cashback will be cancelled.
(pro rate basis).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i cancelled one item worth 240 from my order and now able to see the cashback in next order

https://ibb.co/X...Gm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What about the cancellation? is anyone have cancelled their order partially and tried whether they are getting that same proportionate amount of CB in their next order? is there any one as I was also thinking to do some partial cancellation?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey i cancelled and able to see cb in next order

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Can any senior dimer confirm this

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Can anyone give mi power bank verify link… I have ordered one from amazon but not able to verify it..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no offer applies after cancelled part of an order

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is 1000Rs CB Is Applied To All Products Or Only Selected Products

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i also got the 50% upto 200 CB offer and than by mistake bought 129 prime membership and got rs 64.5 CB instantly than i cancelled prime membership got rs 64.5 back in credit card and now offer is reusable i can see 200 CB on item of 400 or more.

replyuser
Click here to reply