regarding amazon icici credit card documents

regarding amazon icici credit card documents

103°
Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11

Hi.
I have applied for amazon icici credit card. Which documents i have to provide? My permanent address is not in list for card application. So i applied on current address and current address is in list?
So which documents i have to provide? Can i submit Adhar Card, pan card, itr return and light bill of current address?

31 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

which address u have listed on ur aadhar card or voter id? the address u provided in application should match with KYC document, bank might reject ur application addresses r not the same

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11

My All Documents Have Same Address. But I Provided My Current Address Which I Dont Have Any Proof. I Have Only Electricity Bill. Currently i am staying with my uncle. i also open account in icici bank 3 year before on same ( My Current Address/ Uncles Flat Address) which they verify by visiting

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11

what should i do now? Anyone Have idea?

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7

Govt recently issued a notification instructing banks etc to accept just a self declaration for current address instead of asking people to change their aadhaar address to current address.Recently confirmed this from a major pvt bank customer care too(aadhaar address anywhere in India enough for opening a bank account by visiting the branch & submitting the form along with self declared current address,not valid for fully online accounts like kotak 811/dbs etc as these acc cannot be opened by vising a branch & filling form).

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

if u r lucky Icici will approve ur application… my pincode is not serviceable for amazon icici credit card and my neighbor town’s pincode is serviceable and my relatives lives there so i asked icici credit card customer care regarding this and the executive said “u need to submit the pincode as per ur documents, if it does not match with ur application then ur application would get rejected”. this happened 5 months ago… i dont know about current condition

if u r customer since 3 years, u should have applied for LTF icici platinum credit card and after 4-5 months bank would have upgraded it to amazon credit card…

i dont know about self declaration thing… try ur luck..

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11
aniket1587 wrote:

if u r lucky Icici will approve ur application… my pincode is not serviceable for amazon icici credit card and my neighbor town’s pincode is serviceable and my relatives lives there so i asked icici credit card customer care regarding this and the executive said “u need to submit the pincode as per ur documents, if it does not match with ur application then ur application would get rejected”. this happened 5 months ago… i dont know about current condition

if u r customer since 3 years, u should have applied for LTF icici platinum credit card and after 4-5 months bank would have upgraded it to amazon credit card…

i dont know about self declaration thing… try ur luck..

Got adhar updated. Now

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11

Now my current address is Serviceable and my itr return is 4L. Can i get card?

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
27
2211
83
shubham1727 wrote:

Now my current address is Serviceable and my itr return is 4L. Can i get card?

I guess you should.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

yes ur application will get approved… hope u have gud cibil and in case of no cibil still bank will approve depending on ur 4L Itr.. i guess icici checks last year’s Itr.. minimum Itr amount 3.50 L as per icici credit card executive..

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
110
1186
75

Does icici amazon pay cc gives 1% cb if we load money in paytm?

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet
193
857
12
guest_999 wrote:

Govt recently issued a notification instructing banks etc to accept just a self declaration for current address instead of asking people to change their aadhaar address to current address.Recently confirmed this from a major pvt bank customer care too(aadhaar address anywhere in India enough for opening a bank account by visiting the branch & submitting the form along with self declared current address,not valid for fully online accounts like kotak 811/dbs etc as these acc cannot be opened by vising a branch & filling form).

Please provide link to official declaration.

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11
aniket1587 wrote:

yes ur application will get approved… hope u have gud cibil and in case of no cibil still bank will approve depending on ur 4L Itr.. i guess icici checks last year’s Itr.. minimum Itr amount 3.50 L as per icici credit card executive..


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603168/original/Screenshot_2020-01-22-19-08-59-950_com.paisabazaar.png?1579700357

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
Expand
shubham1727 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603168/original/Screenshot_2020-01-22-19-08-59-950_com.paisabazaar.png?1579700357

Have you taken a subscription for cibil reports,if so then what was the price?

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
Expand
nimod wrote:

Please provide link to official declaration.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/per...

Revenue Secretary, Dr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey said, “The amended PMLR applies only to Aadhaar KYC purposes for opening of bank account and not for the change of Address in Aadhaar card. If a person has moved residence for purposes of work and needs to use Aadhaar KYC for opening a new bank account or change his bank branch, etc., he can give a self declaration of new address while retaining the original address on his Aadhaar card”.
Dr Pandey said that the PML Rules amendment makes opening bank account easier for individuals who are living in an address different from their address in Aadhaar. People who submitted Aadhaar card with a different address as KYC at banks can now submit local address by providing a self-declaration.
He said that with this amendment, giving a self-declaration about a local address or any address other than the one on Aadhaar card will be sufficient as address proof to open bank account with Aadhaar KYC. This amendment brings in convenience especially for the migrant people. For example, if a migrant worker comes from Jharkhand to Mumbai and his/her Aadhaar has Jharkhand’s address, then to open a bank account a self-declaration about his/her local address in Mumbai will be sufficient for Aadhaar KYC."
Revenue department sources said that the change has been made through an amendment in the PML Rules and not by way of amending Aadhaar Act/Regulations. So, it does not apply to change of address in Aadhaar card. This amendment has been issued to allow people who have used Aadhaar KYC to open bank account and want to give an address different from the address in Aadhaar as current address on self declaration basis.

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Have you taken a subscription for cibil reports,if so then what was the price?

No. I checked on paisa bazar

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
Expand
shubham1727 wrote:

No. I checked on paisa bazar

Don’t you get a lot of spam calls,I heard about it from others here.

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Don’t you get a lot of spam calls,I heard about it from others here.

No

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
Expand
shubham1727 wrote:

No

Is it must to provide the same mobile number as linked to credit card,will some other active number work?

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Is it must to provide the same mobile number as linked to credit card,will some other active number work?

I don’t know? I don’t have Cc

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603251/original/Screenshot_2020-01-23-16-22-28-270_com.google.android.apps.docs.png?1579778637Can i apply amazon Cc with it?

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
shubham1727 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603251/original/Screenshot_2020-01-23-16-22-28-270_com.google.android.apps.docs.png?1579778637Can i apply amazon Cc with it?

Very less chances of approving,some here commented at least 3.5 Lakh(may be even 4 lakh) income is required. Better to just open an acc in ICICI bank & get their platinum chip card & use it for 3-4 months before applying for amazon card. Or just get sbi simplyclick card against FD by visiting sbi branch,it also gives 2.5% effective discount on amazon purchases & 1.25% on other online transactions.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

u need minimum 3.50 L ITR, i had ITR of 3 L last year so the ICICI customer care said u do not fit into the criteria

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
Expand
shubham1727 wrote:

I don’t know? I don’t have Cc

So you gave mobile number linked to your bank acc? also if you don’t have cc then why do you have a cibil score,do you have some other loan from bank.

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

So you gave mobile number linked to your bank acc? also if you don’t have cc then why do you have a cibil score,do you have some other loan from bank.

Yes.  Indiabulls loan. And last year i used flipkart paylater

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
485
7
Expand
shubham1727 wrote:

Yes.  Indiabulls loan. And last year i used flipkart paylater

Strange that you don’t get spam calls because many others here commented that registering on such sites to get cc(they give some intro gift vouchers for new users) is a sure shot way to get spam calls. confused

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

i also use paisabazaar to check my Cibil, i have registered for Do Not Disturb for my mobile no. long ago so i do not receive any calls but i receive loan offers SMS and emails frequently.. its gud if u r willing to bear the disturbance because u get to check all the credit scores at one place, cibil, experian, equifax free of cost

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Strange that you don’t get spam calls because many others here commented that registering on such sites to get cc(they give some intro gift vouchers for new users) is a sure shot way to get spam calls. confused

I juat check my cibil score. So

Missing
Deal Cadet
304
908
11

Anyone one know how much it take time for documents veryfication?

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1536
37

….awkward process really….

…I applied last year…after 1 month a guy called and said he will come for document verification…never came..
..called me again…same thing….never came…

…I really didn’t need this cc but the lure of 750 amazon cash and free card was enticing…so i didnt call anyone…after some days a girl called and took some pics of my itr.
…In my amazon page for nxt 7 days it was mentioned that process incomplete …and i got an email after 15 days that my application is rejected…m fine with that…

…I never contacted them though i am an icici customer for last 15 years, holding icici dc n cc for last many years but its fine….no issue
..then one day a guy came for document verification and since my family was not expecting someone to come for document verification so they didnt entertain him.
…surprise next day i got icici amazon card…

pretty weird.

Missing