Regarding new amazon account with fake US nos

Regarding new amazon account with fake US nos

59°
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5348
38

Can I change the fake no to my real no b4 placing order or will that move block my account?
Please help

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
suspended
50
20
0

that by itself may not get it flagged.
but whatever other things you are doing, might toungueout

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
67
3452
30

Don’t do! My amazon pay money balance is locked. Don’t know what to do! 3k + balance is one account 😭😭😭😭😭

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
231
5348
38
hana25 wrote:

Don’t do! My amazon pay money balance is locked. Don’t know what to do! 3k + balance is one account 😭😭😭😭😭

😲

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
hana25 wrote:

Don’t do! My amazon pay money balance is locked. Don’t know what to do! 3k + balance is one account 😭😭😭😭😭

kya yaar, kyuN misguide kar rahe ho¿ sad
tumhara account tou “Concessions Abuse Prevention” CAP team ne “namasate” (ek dou teen 🔫) kar diya hoga https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...
tum hee tou bole they naa👆 lol abb tumhe cs-reply se nahi balki in-cs-cap laughing mails aati hein
(kitne return, refund, rejections, goodwill GC kiye bhaiya? ya phir koi big ticket “kaand” ho gaya? laptop, mobile type return? have you ever done any gochi of keeping new item but returning other item, even by mistake?)
kyuNki CAP tak baat
turrant tou nahi jaati.
koi nn koi pattern, history tou hai aapki wink

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
67
3452
30
Expand
tiptoe wrote:

kya yaar, kyuN misguide kar rahe ho¿ sad
tumhara account tou “Concessions Abuse Prevention” CAP team ne “namasate” (ek dou teen 🔫) kar diya hoga https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...
tum hee tou bole they naa👆 lol abb tumhe cs-reply se nahi balki in-cs-cap laughing mails aati hein
(kitne return, refund, rejections, goodwill GC kiye bhaiya? ya phir koi big ticket “kaand” ho gaya? laptop, mobile type return? have you ever done any gochi of keeping new item but returning other item, even by mistake?)
kyuNki CAP tak baat
turrant tou nahi jaati.
koi nn koi pattern, history tou hai aapki wink

Dear suspended dimer, none of the things you mentioned have been done by me.
Yes, recently I did get refund for quaker oats with wooden bowl and spoon combo, which had less than 2 weeks to expire and it was already smelly.
I send pics showing the mfd date and got refund of Rs 185.
The only mistake I did today was shared same phone no.
Btw, the post you tagged in was relating to me wrongly replying to automated email address and not something else.

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Expand
hana25 wrote:

Dear suspended dimer, none of the things you mentioned have been done by me.
Yes, recently I did get refund for quaker oats with wooden bowl and spoon combo, which had less than 2 weeks to expire and it was already smelly.
I send pics showing the mfd date and got refund of Rs 185.
The only mistake I did today was shared same phone no.
Btw, the post you tagged in was relating to me wrongly replying to automated email address and not something else.

Dude that’s not automated e-mail address. trust me.
it even has the specific contact ID of the agent (that alphanumeric code).

and even every replacement or prime extension (for missed GDD) to is treated as “concession”.

nobody is saying anything, judging.
if CIS, CAP are in the picture
it means the ratio of total order values to concessions is off.
you could have/ should have explained all this to them (replying to mails from OFM, CAP, CIS)
because any returnless refund (be it 20000 gold coin ………… or 100Rs soap, ketchup is loss to seller or Amazon)
their algorithm doesn’t know AND DOESN’T CARE why the loss happened.
it is designed to flag accounts.
your account or related accounts got flagged by that A.I. drone/AlexaAlexa.
and even humans got involved in investigations (every call, chat, e-mail handled by an agent after authenticating the account, generates a " contact ID". your snapshot clearly shows it too. you should have replied properly to that ID/thread itself).
it’s not to accuse you, but to help you whatever i said.
rest is up to you.
(if account health is good and if CSAs are considerate: they even raise internal requests for APAY Money to be sent ‘back to source’ under few limited circumstances. say like, added for offer/sale season but missed the deal or that Cx is student or poor and needs the money. GC refund to bank is not done now I think, but " Money" ..yes).

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
67
3452
30
Expand
amar.k007 wrote:

Dude that’s not automated e-mail address. trust me.
it even has the specific contact ID of the agent (that alphanumeric code).

and even every replacement or prime extension (for missed GDD) to is treated as “concession”.

nobody is saying anything, judging.
if CIS, CAP are in the picture
it means the ratio of total order values to concessions is off.
you could have/ should have explained all this to them (replying to mails from OFM, CAP, CIS)
because any returnless refund (be it 20000 gold coin ………… or 100Rs soap, ketchup is loss to seller or Amazon)
their algorithm doesn’t know AND DOESN’T CARE why the loss happened.
it is designed to flag accounts.
your account or related accounts got flagged by that A.I. drone/AlexaAlexa.
and even humans got involved in investigations (every call, chat, e-mail handled by an agent after authenticating the account, generates a " contact ID". your snapshot clearly shows it too. you should have replied properly to that ID/thread itself).
it’s not to accuse you, but to help you whatever i said.
rest is up to you.
(if account health is good and if CSAs are considerate: they even raise internal requests for APAY Money to be sent ‘back to source’ under few limited circumstances. say like, added for offer/sale season but missed the deal or that Cx is student or poor and needs the money. GC refund to bank is not done now I think, but " Money" ..yes).

Hmm didn’t know that something like that happens.. looks like im still outdated on tech stuff.
Didn’t know trouble happens with small returns or refunds too even when fault is from their side.
So I’ll share some recent mishaps, other then the quaker oats thing, I placed a cheap trimmer during 1st gif sale around but to my dismay, it was opened and used item (somebody’s hair was stuck for god’s sake!) Send pics and returned the item.
Then i placed a more expensive one and thankfully it was in good condition.
2nd problem was – I placed 2 different orders but didn’t get cashback even after the products were dispatched despite collecting coupons. So when I contacted cc, they asked screenshots but by that time the sale was over. So I had no screenshots and cancelled the orders which were still on the way.
I didn’t know that all such incidents and even asking for refund/ replacement for damaged items (though that happened like 5 times out of 100+ orders) would result in such a mess.
So what do I do? Is there a way to contact the relevant team? The message showed my amazon pay (money) balance is temporarily blocked. Gift cards is able to use.
I would like to use 3k money to pay my electricity bill.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
1
Expand
hana25 wrote:

Hmm didn’t know that something like that happens.. looks like im still outdated on tech stuff.
Didn’t know trouble happens with small returns or refunds too even when fault is from their side.
So I’ll share some recent mishaps, other then the quaker oats thing, I placed a cheap trimmer during 1st gif sale around but to my dismay, it was opened and used item (somebody’s hair was stuck for god’s sake!) Send pics and returned the item.
Then i placed a more expensive one and thankfully it was in good condition.
2nd problem was – I placed 2 different orders but didn’t get cashback even after the products were dispatched despite collecting coupons. So when I contacted cc, they asked screenshots but by that time the sale was over. So I had no screenshots and cancelled the orders which were still on the way.
I didn’t know that all such incidents and even asking for refund/ replacement for damaged items (though that happened like 5 times out of 100+ orders) would result in such a mess.
So what do I do? Is there a way to contact the relevant team? The message showed my amazon pay (money) balance is temporarily blocked. Gift cards is able to use.
I would like to use 3k money to pay my electricity bill.

If Ur Amazon money is blocked ping me I can help u in that😎

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1427
40
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

If Ur Amazon money is blocked ping me I can help u in that😎

i like garma garam jalebi

Cropped3126237195478783849
Deal Cadet
96
295
6

Why to change the fake number to real number.. Just keep it as it is and order it.. Just give your contact number on delivery address for delivery..

Missing