Reliance Industries enters online biz

Reliance Industries enters online biz

116°
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Images
Moderator
268
14561
229

Is this new https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14561
229

Offers Kya hai?
Else take some tomatoes box to their house Antilia https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4408
37
@hese wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

@hese wrote:

Is this new https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Repost.


Oh!
so any offers https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Women only products portal, couldnt find any offer.

Ori
Deal Major
479
18577
174

Earlier Zapak.com was backed by Reliance, they don’t know how to run business, even Reliance don’t respect their genuine customers and usuallly levy faltu charges. Their business practices sucks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
If there is a coupon/loot, let me know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
295
4408
37
@Navneet wrote:

Earlier Zapak.com was backed by Reliance, they don’t know how to run business, even Reliance don’t respect their genuine customers and usuallly levy faltu charges. Thier business practices sucks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
If there is a coupon/loot, let me know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


More so in case of ADA, lesser so for RIL

Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323
@disclaimer wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Earlier Zapak.com was backed by Reliance, they don’t know how to run business, even Reliance don’t respect their genuine customers and usuallly levy faltu charges. Thier business practices sucks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
If there is a coupon/loot, let me know https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


More so in case of ADA, lesser so for RIL


+1

Missing