RELIANCE JIO: Discussion Thread

RELIANCE JIO: Discussion Thread

Score: -4 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 4
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: -4 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 4
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: -4 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 4
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: -4 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 4
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
59
7486
58

Opening a new separate thread to discuss all things RJIO https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
You may even discuss about 90 Days Free Data/Voice/Text Plan with Lyf Smartphone…
Speed tests, Coverage and much more…

17 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
59
7486
58

Starting with me, recently i registered interest in JIO here https://www.ji...m/


Within a minute i got an email from JIO titled "Navneet, Jio Preview Offer just for you! "

Dear Navneet

Thank you for registering interest on Jio.com.

As a special gesture, we invite you for the Jio Preview Offer to experience life on the digital super highway. With this invitation, you get complimentary, unlimited access to Digital Life for 90 days on purchase of a new LYF SMARTPHONE+.

LYF SMARTPHONE+ is brought to you by Reliance Retail. Experience the Jio Preview Offer while the Jio network is getting tested on LYF SMARTPHONE+.

TO AVAIL THE OFFER YOU CAN REDEEM THE FOLLOWING UNIQUE
OFFER CODE AT YOUR NEAREST RELIANCE DIGITAL / DX MINI STORE


Initially i was confused as RJIO wasn’t launched in my city, later i called Jio Care : 1800-889-9999 and they confirmed the availability https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

So yes RJIO is available in Rajasthan also https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

My Question: Which Flame handset to buy considering i would be using this only as a hotspot ?
Also what after 3 months promotional offer ??

Anyone using in Rajasthan, what cool speeds you’re getting ???

Link: https://www.mylyf.com/flame-smartphones-coll...on

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
101
3688
33

Aren’t two threads already there?

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
824
17

Why again repetitive thread for the same purpose https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
And why so much pain for it…
Not expected from senior dimer like you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1544
43

dont buy handset priced @2999 ….

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2332
49
@hackerboys wrote:

dont buy handset priced @2999 ….

Any suggestions?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2198
63
@Sharingan wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

dont buy handset priced @2999 ….

Any suggestions?


Flame 2 go with it like blindly.. 😊

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
147
1636
13

1st choice Wind4 – if you can get it.
2nd Choice Flame2.

Newdp
suspended
0
50
20
0

has reliance jio blocked all torrent sites ?
someone please pm me high seeder magnet links of udta punjab and sultan
yet to watch them

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
59
7486
58
@M.MAHI wrote:

Why again repetitive thread for the same purpose https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
And why so much pain for it…
Not expected from senior dimer like you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


That thread is like a crowded market https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
480
17

Anybody having jio retailer sim with 10gb data. I have one, 10 gb is going to over anyway to get more data!

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
13
273
4612
59
@Navneet wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

Why again repetitive thread for the same purpose https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
And why so much pain for it…
Not expected from senior dimer like you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


That thread is like a crowded market https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

This will eventually be no different.

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1322
26

New update -: Jio to launch on 15th August.
Not confirmed.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
86
0

using Jio 4G since 1month.. speed is awesome..

check my Jio 4G speed:-

go to any reliance digital, xpress or xpress mini store and buy any LYF phone with Jio 4G sim..

Lyf flame 6:- Rs2999 (512MB RAM)
Lyf flame 2:- Rs3499 (i suggest flame 2 for 1GB RAM)

more details about LYF phones visit:- https://www.myl...om

Offers:- you get 3 months unlimited 4G net, unlimited calls (Vo-LTE), unlimited sms, unlimited LIVE TV with HD channels, free roaming and much more.

All torrent sites are unblocked now..
torrent downloading not blocked.

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
59
7486
58
@abhishek012 wrote:

using Jio 4G since 1month.. speed is awesome..

check my Jio 4G speed:-

go to any reliance digital, xpress or xpress mini store and buy any LYF phone with Jio 4G sim..

Lyf flame 6:- Rs2999 (512MB RAM)
Lyf flame 2:- Rs3499 (i suggest flame 2 for 1GB RAM)

more details about LYF phones visit:- https://www.myl...om

Offers:- you get 3 months unlimited 4G net, unlimited calls (Vo-LTE), unlimited sms, unlimited LIVE TV with HD channels, free roaming and much more.

All torrent sites are unblocked now..
torrent downloading not blocked.


Can we use JIO sim that comes with 90 days unlimited plan with another non-LYF 4G phone ????

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
86
0
@Navneet wrote:

@abhishek012 wrote:

using Jio 4G since 1month.. speed is awesome..

check my Jio 4G speed:-

go to any reliance digital, xpress or xpress mini store and buy any LYF phone with Jio 4G sim..

Lyf flame 6:- Rs2999 (512MB RAM)
Lyf flame 2:- Rs3499 (i suggest flame 2 for 1GB RAM)

more details about LYF phones visit:- https://www.myl...om

Offers:- you get 3 months unlimited 4G net, unlimited calls (Vo-LTE), unlimited sms, unlimited LIVE TV with HD channels, free roaming and much more.

All torrent sites are unblocked now..
torrent downloading not blocked.


Can we use JIO sim that comes with 90 days unlimited plan with another non-LYF 4G phone ????

officially you can’t..
but many user use Jio 4G sim on non-LYF 4G phone with some tricks..

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
59
7486
58
@abhishek012 wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@abhishek012 wrote:

using Jio 4G since 1month.. speed is awesome..

check my Jio 4G speed:-

go to any reliance digital, xpress or xpress mini store and buy any LYF phone with Jio 4G sim..

Lyf flame 6:- Rs2999 (512MB RAM)
Lyf flame 2:- Rs3499 (i suggest flame 2 for 1GB RAM)

more details about LYF phones visit:- https://www.myl...om

Offers:- you get 3 months unlimited 4G net, unlimited calls (Vo-LTE), unlimited sms, unlimited LIVE TV with HD channels, free roaming and much more.

All torrent sites are unblocked now..
torrent downloading not blocked.


Can we use JIO sim that comes with 90 days unlimited plan with another non-LYF 4G phone ????

officially you can’t..
but many user use Jio 4G sim on non-LYF 4G phone with some tricks..


Cool, KG+ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13584
217
@raghupro wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

That thread is like a crowded market https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


This will eventually be no different.


+1

Missing