Hot Deal

Chat Thread

52K°
Super Moderator
Discount-Maniac
Dear Admin, I would request you to make a [sticky] Chat Thread in Dost and Dimes section. This will make the place more interactive and friendlier. It is not sensible to create a new thread just to say hi/hello and it is a REAL PAIN chatting with someone through the PM box. Let me know what you feel in this regard.

DM
Top Comments
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Some of the changes in some of the NSE indices in the coming quarter (starting April 01, 2023), as per the routine quarterly (or semi annual) rejig.

■ Nifty Next 50 index:

Noticeable Exclusions: Biocon, Bandhan Bank, Paytm, Gland Pharma, Mphasis.

Noticeable Inclusions: ABB India, Adani Wilmar, Canara Bank, Page Industries, Varun Beverages.

https://google.com/search?q=site%3Anseindia.com%20%22Replacements%20in%20indices%20w.e.f.%20March%2031%2C%202023%22
  ■ Nifty Alpha 50 index:
Exclusions: Adani Enterprise, Adani Green Energy, Adani Total Gas, Adani Transmission, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, Angel One, Elgi Equipments, Fine Organic Industries, Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals, KEI Industries, Page Industries, SRF, Suzlon Energy, Tata Elxsi.

Inclusions: Aditya Birla Capital, Apollo Tyres, Bank of India, Bharat Heavy Electricals, Britannia Industries, IDFC First Bank, Jindal Steel & Power, L&T Finance Holdings, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services, MRF, Power Finance Corporation, Punjab National Bank, Siemens, Zydus Lifesciences.

■ Nifty Smallcap 50 index:
Exclusions: Alok Industries, Amber Enterprises, Apollo Tyres, Balrampur Chini, Can Fin Homes, Chemplast Sanmar, Firstsource Solutions, Indigo Paints, Intellect Design, Metro Brands, Sterlite Technologies, TV18 Broadcast, Zensar Technologies.

Inclusions: Bikaji Foods, City Union Bank, Easy Trip Planners, Global Health, IDBI Bank, Indian Energy Exchange, Indian Overseas Bank, IRB Infrastructure, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders, NALCO, Rail Vikas Nigam, Suzlon Energy, UCO Bank.

■ Nifty Midcap 100 index:
Exclusions: ABB India, Adani Wilmar, Canara Bank, Clean Science and Technology, Emami, Gujarat State Petronet, ICICI Securities, Indiamart Intermesh, Indian Energy Exchange, Linde India, NALCO, Nippon Life India Asset Management, Page Industries, Varun Beverages.

Inclusions: Adani Power, Apollo Tyres, Bandhan Bank, Biocon, CG Power and Industrial Solutions, Devyani International, Gland Pharma, Gujarat Fluorochemicals, IRFC, MphasiS, NHPC, NMDC, One 97 Communications, Piramal Enterprises.

■ Nifty 200 index:
Exclusions: Clean Science and Technology, Emami, Gujarat State Petronet, ICICI Securities, Indiamart Intermesh, Indian Energy Exchange, Linde India, National Aluminium Co, Nippon Life India Asset Management.

Inclusions: Adani Power, Apollo Tyres, CG Power and Industrial Solutions, Devyani International, Gujarat Fluorochemicals, Indian Railway Finance Corporation, NHPC, NMDC, Piramal Enterprises

@Alpha.Barood @marketdimer @xuseronline @panchabhut @rsai01 @rickybahl @saucap @ezioauditore  @bikidas2060 @rocker123 @papa_kancha @ deb3l @soccergiants @shivrajsingh @myfungang829 @marketdimer @mrkool_jj @bdatta1981 @mj911 @bumblefoot @Sahil_Jain @Rosh_0007 Roshan_007
𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯 shorting any of the "Inclusions" around that time
will be a b̳a̳d̳ i̳d̳e̳a̳.

Many funds which mimic those specific indices, would be forced to buy those stocks.
Other DIIs, FIIs too might start moving more funds into the stocks which are included,
in line with the mandated objectives of their specific portfolios.

So please be noted!
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Some of the changes in some of the NSE indices in the coming quarter (starting April 01, 2023), as per the routine quarterly (or semi annual) rejig.

■ Nifty Next 50 index:

Noticeable Exclusions: Biocon, Bandhan Bank, Paytm, Gland Pharma, Mphasis.

Noticeable Inclusions: ABB India, Adani Wilmar, Canara Bank, Page Industries, Varun Beverages.

https://google.com/search?q=site%3Anseindia.com%20%22Replacements%20in%20indices%20w.e.f.%20March%2031%2C%202023%22
  ■ Nifty Alpha 50 index:
Exclusions: Adani Enterprise, Adani Green Energy, Adani Total Gas, Adani Transmission, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail, Angel One, Elgi Equipments, Fine Organic Industries, Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals, KEI Industries, Page Industries, SRF, Suzlon Energy, Tata Elxsi.

Inclusions: Aditya Birla Capital, Apollo Tyres, Bank of India, Bharat Heavy Electricals, Britannia Industries, IDFC First Bank, Jindal Steel & Power, L&T Finance Holdings, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services, MRF, Power Finance Corporation, Punjab National Bank, Siemens, Zydus Lifesciences.

■ Nifty Smallcap 50 index:
Exclusions: Alok Industries, Amber Enterprises, Apollo Tyres, Balrampur Chini, Can Fin Homes, Chemplast Sanmar, Firstsource Solutions, Indigo Paints, Intellect Design, Metro Brands, Sterlite Technologies, TV18 Broadcast, Zensar Technologies.

Inclusions: Bikaji Foods, City Union Bank, Easy Trip Planners, Global Health, IDBI Bank, Indian Energy Exchange, Indian Overseas Bank, IRB Infrastructure, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders, NALCO, Rail Vikas Nigam, Suzlon Energy, UCO Bank.

■ Nifty Midcap 100 index:
Exclusions: ABB India, Adani Wilmar, Canara Bank, Clean Science and Technology, Emami, Gujarat State Petronet, ICICI Securities, Indiamart Intermesh, Indian Energy Exchange, Linde India, NALCO, Nippon Life India Asset Management, Page Industries, Varun Beverages.

Inclusions: Adani Power, Apollo Tyres, Bandhan Bank, Biocon, CG Power and Industrial Solutions, Devyani International, Gland Pharma, Gujarat Fluorochemicals, IRFC, MphasiS, NHPC, NMDC, One 97 Communications, Piramal Enterprises.

■ Nifty 200 index:
Exclusions: Clean Science and Technology, Emami, Gujarat State Petronet, ICICI Securities, Indiamart Intermesh, Indian Energy Exchange, Linde India, National Aluminium Co, Nippon Life India Asset Management.

Inclusions: Adani Power, Apollo Tyres, CG Power and Industrial Solutions, Devyani International, Gujarat Fluorochemicals, Indian Railway Finance Corporation, NHPC, NMDC, Piramal Enterprises

@Alpha.Barood @marketdimer @xuseronline @panchabhut @rsai01 @rickybahl @saucap @ezioauditore  @bikidas2060 @rocker123 @papa_kancha @ deb3l @soccergiants @shivrajsingh @myfungang829 @marketdimer @mrkool_jj @bdatta1981 @mj911 @bumblefoot @Sahil_Jain @Rosh_0007 Roshan_007
𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯 shorting any of the "Inclusions" around that time
will be a b̳a̳d̳ i̳d̳e̳a̳.

Many funds which mimic those specific indices, would be forced to buy those stocks.
Other DIIs, FIIs too might start moving more funds into the stocks which are included,
in line with the mandated objectives of their specific portfolios.

So please be noted!
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
@rivaanhere

There are a lot of such practices. Some tribes do fgms that too with broken glass. Some sew it shut with wires. After Sofia school scandal people of that area did two finger test before marriage. People are idiots. They are nasty and rotten to the core. 

3days ago, I had met with an accident. What happened, I was riding my Activa after buying paan for my Maa. I wrapped paan across it On the left side of the handle. There was a pothole filled with muddy water. A car came n splashed it on me. I braked hard and stared at it. That was it. Then I resumed my journey back to home. There was this big Bolero doing a reverse maneuver. I blew my horn and it stopped. I flew past it, obviously from the left side, my mistake. Driver's mistake was he was covering the entire road horizontally. So, I had to do it. Then he suddenly sped up n gave my Activa a nudge or two. Anticipating collision I did evasive maneuver and failed at its execution. The Bolero didn't stop there and continued to dragged me n Activa about 1'/2'. Activa fell to the ground(left side hit the ground). I had raised my left leg and quickly placed on lateral side of the seat of the now fallen scooter. And my right leg was dangling in the air. I had put left hand on ground (underside)palm first still clutching paan leaves. Paan leaves cushioned it. And my right hand was clutching the handle bar. My right hand slipped and I braced my fall using it. My right palm suffered a nasty abrasive type wound. Scooter's body guard, the metalic tube structure wrapped around it, saved the scooter. I got up. My right hand was bleeding slightly. I had this huge surge of adrenaline kicking in my Body. I went to the Bolero, still standing still. The driver did not have the decency to open the door to assist me. I knocked the window, the driver finally decided to roll it down. He apologized half heartedly. I scolded him. Despite of being able to write nasty pieces of bigotry, I could not mouth any mother father bad manners type slangs. All I could muster, "kana bhabuthile?,( What were you thinking?), "Compensation dia(give)", "Tama bhalia loka gadi chaleiba katha nue"( people like you should not drive). The driver was like goda dharuchi ( holding your leg) still clutching the steering wheel. I was disgusted at his sight. Then I came back home. Then went to a pharmacy to buy bandages, and stuff. I was postponing my Tetanus shot dose. I took it. The druggist said all was my fault. I should not have stopped the govt official's vehicle let alone scolding the driver. 😁 

Screenshot2023-07-28-21-35-50-573-editcom.miui.gallery

This photo is taken just now. 🙂🙂🙂

The wound is still raw. But pain is gone. 

Bhai. All "sorries" are not acceptable. Because people have bastardised the usage of a very serious word i.e. "sorry". Similarly "shame", "shameless", "ashamed" etc words are used without any restraints. It actually defeats the purpose of it. 

I am using silverex(Silver Nitrate  on it.) Hydroheal is also a good ointment. I ll write a detailed wound care article. I ll cover diabetic foot ulcers and corn, calluses and other things too. 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@bikidas2060

Bhai sahab thoda hath ko  aaram do wound jaldi thik hoga . Give rest to your typing skills so that the wound heal faster . Its rainy season  and the sooner it heals it will be better.    I need not advice any medication or  take care tips  as you have well informed knowledge on all those.

Get well soon  , and for future , simple advice , never drag things as we never know the background support of such people , gunda ,  mawalli , rich spoiled brat  , political  connection , gangster etc.  they can be anything.  So naaptol  ke  reaction  deneka .

Take care .
And ha you write very well in detail,  plus1

4529 Comments  |  
491 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@vijkap201

Yeh socha tha kya?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Milegi Milegi… smile … soch tha per abhi mili nahi… sad toungueout

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

@ta4t hi check pm. And confirm me .

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Hi….. Hello stuck_out_tongue

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Seeing this thread for the first time.

This thread has only 400+ pages… started in 2011!

And the Airtel Valentine’s Day thread has 700+ pages of comments! Within a week. Thanks to some over enthusiastic dimers like @Ramesh1997

stuck_out_tongue
Link Copied

@rogerthat check pm

Link Copied

@admin @MJ911 @Bumblefoot ban this user or give a warn to this user @Mehtahitesh shared some link of survey with ton of details. I don’t ask about anything from him . He is also a newbie.

Link Copied

Below is link of Rs 100 Crownit survey on Share trading platform like Zerodha brokerage
Answers
City Pune / Ahmedabad
age 24 to 29
male
SELF EMPLOYED
I am Chief wage earner
Education Post graduate

Select bank fd , stock share, mutual fund , bond
Select – survey is on investment and sharing trading n demat
Select bank fd , stock share, mutual fund , bond
Select – I am sole decision maker for share investment
Select all option for premium flat to…… foreign trip
Then select
I MOSTLY BUY SHARES/ STOCKS AND WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO SELL
Share trading /deamt company : write any company name like ICICI TRADE / zerodha / sharekhan

After few question it will show some ads , out of that some ad are on zerodha brokerage ( Rs 10 brokerage ad )

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Your browser does not support the video tag.

Link Copied

@ayushiVijay you should be given the award for Thread follower of the year badge by @bumblefoot please sir give him a badge like that. 🤣🤣😂 .

Generous Generous
Link Copied
stuck_out_tongue..
Link Copied

Feeling very angry 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬. S*** b* bs**.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

@Alpha.Barood Check DM.

Link Copied

শুভ সকাল বন্ধুরা
Good Morning Dimers
सुप्रभात मित्रों😁🥳

Link Copied

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@sgsg792 check pm

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why . (dot)? Any reason?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Link Copied

Happy Vaisakhi to All dimers.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaa!

Link Copied

@bumblefoot sir plz tell that which deals we have to vote bcoz at the start the deal is having no hotness so if in case its a price error deal or ot last for just a minute then what we have to do bote or not bcoz if we can get a criteria by urs side tjen it eill be easy tp follow so that we will be on safe sode in future

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

Its not about which deals, i am sure by now you do understand what is a good deal and what is not. that was a warning we gave out because we noticed certain dimers are voting all of eachother’s deal. irrespective to product/price/discount/loot etc.

View 7 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@Alpha_Lion check pm

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

@Alpha.Barood bro, pls check pm.

Link Copied

@getready bro, pls check pm.

Link Copied

@Alpha.Barood bro, pls check pm again.

Link Copied

@rogerthat bro, pls check pm.

Link Copied

@KMkool please check pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online/topics/fruit-of-the-loom-womens-panty-at-flat-50-off?page=1#post_7329366😆😆
@Saucap @P_a_n_k_a_j @MrKool_JJ if there is a refurbished, renewed dwal ever of these, please do check with @ushdd2555 oncs, if he is the seller. (i am not saying it ‘would’ happen, but let us not entirely rule out the possibility here).

song