Returning to India on July 3, 2019 - Do you need anything from Google Store USA?

122°
Deal Newbie
15challenger

Hey guys,

I am not sure if this is the right place or not. Mods, please remove this if this is not appropriate.

I am returning to India on July 3. I have $100 google store credit that I will most probably not use. So if anyone of you guys need something from Google Store (you get the USA price + no customs or shipping), let me know via PM. I will get it for you and you can collect it from me either in Mumbai or my home town. Pixel 3a is a good choice.

2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Verdict from here: https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/reviews/google...

The Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL are the results of Google’s effort to offer the Pixel experience at lower price points. Yes, the company has cut a few corners in order to lower the prices and to differentiate this new series from the powerful Pixel 3 devices. The polycarbonate bodies looks the same but lack the premium experience that the flagship models offer. Google has also opted for a slower processor, missed out on waterproofing, and dropped wireless charging.

With such omissions, do the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL offer a proper Pixel experience? In a way, yes. Google’s software does all the magic, and the phones are capable of delivering a smooth user experience even with the mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 SoC. This processor is also frugal with power, helping the Pixel 3a phones deliver better battery life than the power-hungry Pixel 3 series. Cameras are yet another highlight, and do complete justice to the Pixel branding.

What we are not happy about is the pricing. While the Pixel 3a starts at $399 (roughly Rs. 27,922) and the Pixel 3a XL at $479 (roughly Rs. 33,523) in the US, the India pricing is a lot higher. The Google Pixel 3a retails for Rs. 39,999 and the Pixel 3a XL at Rs. 44,999. These high prices put the two models up against competitors that are a lot more powerful and are priced lower, making it hard for people to justify choosing them for anything other than photo quality. Phones like the Realme 3 Pro (Review) and the Redmi Note 7 Pro (Review) offer similar performance and features — other than their cameras — for significantly less money.

If camera performance is your top priority, the Pixel 3a devices are great options for less than Rs. 50,000. When Google releases Android Q later this year, the Pixel 3a models will also be among the first devices to get all its new features.

The Pixel 3a is more compact and a little easier to handle, but the Pixel 3a XL offers better battery life than its smaller sibling, making it a very tempting option. If you are interested in the Pixel 3a XL or Pixel 3a, you’ll get a great experience, but we would recommend that you wait for a sale to pick either one up at a better price.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

your hometown = ?

replyuser
Click here to reply