Revoke suspension of @plz

Revoke suspension of @plz

Score: -8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 3
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 2
  • Repost : 1
Score: -8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 3
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 2
  • Repost : 1
Score: -8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 3
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 2
  • Repost : 1
Score: -8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 3
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 2
  • Repost : 1
Score: -8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 3
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 3
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 2
  • Repost : 1
Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
1
43
1502
15

we want plz back I know "plz":http://www.desidime.com/users/...90 doesnot have a good repo with admins but we need that person back for many reasons
1- Entertainment
2- @plz just spammed hot deals i think its a 7 day suspension usually
3- Newbies shouldnt get a wrong image of DD as a forum this way we cant loose DIAMONDS thinking its black coal

34 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Dexteravatar
Deal Captain
39
54
11014
157

How much did he pay you to post this?

@Troll = diamond?

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
1
43
1502
15
@dexter1989 wrote:

How much did he pay you to post this?

@Troll = diamond?

I got paid an huge amount of 0.00 and I need to repay in name of humanity

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
82
3982
46

There should be some reasons for suspending simply admin won’t do, by the way keep in mind “EVERY THING move’s ON, it won’t wait for any1”…

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

O 9.
Please introduce a new field in profile
In case u gonna suspend, please mention your indicative new I’d : ________________

@bumblefoot

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

Wow… so many red tomatoes..

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21788
161

If you are requesting, request for @Thunderdeals, who contributed for the DD… oftrol he pinged the link to dimers for suggestion. he dint use any other trick to get promoted(FPD).. as per admin, they dnt need suggestion if the deal is good… they suspend saying this reason https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@parikhmanaal156

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

If you are requesting, request for @Thunderdeals, who contributed for the DD… oftrol he pinged the link to dimers for suggestion. he dint use any other trick to get promoted(FPD).. as per admin, they dnt need suggestion if the deal is good… they suspend saying this reason https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@parikhmanaal156


+1

Child
Deal Major
53
292
27450
237

First of all decide who u want back

Troll?

Riya95?

plz?

eating?

suspendkiyatomataranipaaplagaygi? ( https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif

Dd
Deal Lieutenant
7
384
3869
39
@mahidada wrote:

First of all decide who u want back

Troll?

Riya95?

plz?

eating?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif

well said dada +1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21788
161
@mahidada wrote:

First of all decide who u want back

Troll?

Riya95?

plz?

eating?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif


Jing Jing Jingat https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@dexter1989 wrote:

How much did he pay you to post this?

@Troll = diamond?


Same question. How much did the oppostion pay u to post this ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Edit : @mahidada can u tell me the difference between those IDs and the person acquiring them ?

Child
Deal Major
53
292
27450
237
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

First of all decide who u want back

Troll?

Riya95?

plz?

eating?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif


Jing Jing Jingat https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@mahidada wrote:

First of all decide who u want back

Troll?

Riya95?

plz?

eating?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif


there are still more of his id’s like ice etc etc…

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158

Op what the hell you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif troll ek no. Ka ghatiya insaan tha ; selfish. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And you created first thread in hot deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif that thread got deletion and now again.
Really man why you wanted him back?? aisa kya jaadu kr diya usne.

Child
Deal Major
53
292
27450
237
@KuttaJi wrote:

Op what the hell you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif troll ek no. Ka ghatiya insaan tha ; selfish. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And you created first thread in hot deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif that thread got deletion and now again.
Really man why you wanted him back?? aisa kya jaadu kr diya usne.


Call him/her whatever u want…

But he/she is not SELFISH at all……….

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@mahidada wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Op what the hell you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif troll ek no. Ka ghatiya insaan tha ; selfish. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And you created first thread in hot deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif that thread got deletion and now again.
Really man why you wanted him back?? aisa kya jaadu kr diya usne.


Call him/her whatever u want…

But he/she is not SELFISH at all……….

he is and i know why i am saying it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
PS i will not tell else i know what will happen https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@mahidada wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Op what the hell you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif troll ek no. Ka ghatiya insaan tha ; selfish. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And you created first thread in hot deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif that thread got deletion and now again.
Really man why you wanted him back?? aisa kya jaadu kr diya usne.


Call him/her whatever u want…

But he/she is not SELFISH at all……….


Till date, this is the only post of urs I came across that I agree with u like hand in hand https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
128
1982
16

Guys is riya95, plz, troll all are the id of same person.
Then how he get lots of karmas in each account https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@sukhichd710 wrote:

Guys is riya95, plz, troll all are the id of same person.
Then how he get lots of karmas in each account https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

first riya madam then troll then plz then eating then desibite https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@sukhichd710 wrote:

Guys is riya95, plz, troll all are the id of same person.
Then how he get lots of karmas in each account https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Cos of trolls well wishers and good deeds and lots of trolling https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Child
Deal Major
53
292
27450
237
@asoka wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Op what the hell you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif troll ek no. Ka ghatiya insaan tha ; selfish. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And you created first thread in hot deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif that thread got deletion and now again.
Really man why you wanted him back?? aisa kya jaadu kr diya usne.


Call him/her whatever u want…

But he/she is not SELFISH at all……….


Till date, this is the only post of urs I came across that I agree with u like hand in hand https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

You liked it, but never came openly…
Change is inevitable, Happy to see change in you…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

Dear

@admin @anthrax.ut @bumblefoot @Nigel

I’ve Learnt My lesson Aplogy I will Not Comment on Zinogy Now on Forever

Mero ko laga hi Tha Pack up ka time ho gaya when i did comment on Zinogy much

Plz Revoke Either Troll or Plz

and If not That’s cool 2

No hard feeling

Bye

Regards –
Troll From Cousin’s Id

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
962
16098
97
@desi time wrote:

Dear

@admin @anthrax.ut @bumblefoot @Nigel

I’ve Learnt My lesson Aplogy I will Not Comment on Zinogy Now on Forever

Mero ko laga hi Tha Pack up ka time ho gaya when i did comment on Zinogy much

Plz Revoke Either Troll or Plz

and If not That’s cool 2

No hard feeling

Bye

Regards –
Troll From Cousin’s Id


Bye Bye … https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21788
161
@mahidada wrote:

First of all decide who u want back

Troll?

Riya95?

plz?

eating?

suspendkiyatomataranipaaplagaygi? ( https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif


one more – @desi time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@mahidada wrote:

@asoka wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Op what the hell you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif troll ek no. Ka ghatiya insaan tha ; selfish. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

And you created first thread in hot deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif that thread got deletion and now again.
Really man why you wanted him back?? aisa kya jaadu kr diya usne.


Call him/her whatever u want…

But he/she is not SELFISH at all……….


Till date, this is the only post of urs I came across that I agree with u like hand in hand https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

You liked it, but never came openly…
Change is inevitable, Happy to see change in you…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Oh God, do something to improve mahidada. Take my all dimes and karmas. If that is not sufficient, take all what "[email protected]_0_0_D":http://www.desidime.com/user...86 has in his kitty as I know it is for good and [email protected]_0_0_D has no greed and lust but do bear me as I solemnly try to improvise something good in him https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@desi time wrote:

Dear

@admin @anthrax.ut @bumblefoot @Nigel

I’ve Learnt My lesson Aplogy I will Not Comment on Zinogy Now on Forever

Mero ko laga hi Tha Pack up ka time ho gaya when i did comment on Zinogy much

Plz Revoke Either Troll or Plz

and If not That’s cool 2

No hard feeling

Bye

Regards –
Troll From Cousin’s Id

cousin’s id lol

Missing