Rewards points for Internet Banking ?

Rewards points for Internet Banking ?

164°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6

Any bank in India giving rewards points for transactions done for internet banking transactions ?? 

27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13

If PMC bank started giving would you open account???

Missing
Critic
175
841
13

Nothing worth doing though,better stick to sbi simply click(for online & especially amazon) & simply save(for offline) if spending is not much(say ~1-2 lakh). For debit card,best option is DCB bank elite acc which gives flat 1.6% cashback for all debit card transactions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
384
1

Any way to get reward points for the salary getting credited in account every month? smiling_imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
771
13
watever wrote:

Any way to get reward points for the salary getting credited in account every month? smiling_imp

Ye hi baaki tha.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
watever wrote:

Any way to get reward points for the salary getting credited in account every month? smiling_imp

. smiley . Yes there many bank gives rewards/vouchers/BMS vouchers like kotak, scb, dbs for deposit in saving accounts grinning

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3084
25

sbi

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13
watever wrote:

Any way to get reward points for the salary getting credited in account every month? smiling_imp

Anyway to get reward points for flirting with bank employees, ICICI have very good looking employees. Regular visitor even after having everything online.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
Imharsh wrote:

sbi

Any max limit on RP for one transaction ??

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Anyway to get reward points for flirting with bank employees, ICICI have very good looking employees. Regular visitor even after having everything online.

Vicky Donor banana chahta hai, Sunny bhai… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
315
10
watever wrote:

Any way to get reward points for the salary getting credited in account every month? smiling_imp

You get the opportunity to buy food to live your life. That reward ain’t enough for you. 😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
315
10
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Anyway to get reward points for flirting with bank employees, ICICI have very good looking employees. Regular visitor even after having everything online.

Can say about this. But it very rewarding other way round for the good looking and also not so good looking bank employee. As they tend to get flirt with your hard earned money and making you invest it in their bullsh** scheme and propaganda.. 😑

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1614
11

Lakshami Vilas Bank is giving reward point for online transaction via NetBanking.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13
Expand
mantu8201102 wrote:

Can say about this. But it very rewarding other way round for the good looking and also not so good looking bank employee. As they tend to get flirt with your hard earned money and making you invest it in their bullsh** scheme and propaganda.. 😑

They need our permission to invest in any bull$$ scheme, i have taken more from banks than they have taken from me. As it comes to flirting my current Gf is Sbi CC division Employee, we fell in love while applying CC. More to enjoy life is still not ended

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13
Kakarrot wrote:

Lakshami Vilas Bank is giving reward point for online transaction via NetBanking.

How many points on how many transactions, and any upper limit???

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
315
10
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

They need our permission to invest in any bull$$ scheme, i have taken more from banks than they have taken from me. As it comes to flirting my current Gf is Sbi CC division Employee, we fell in love while applying CC. More to enjoy life is still not ended

Congrats. Lucky ones.

Btw good script found. 👍 Love can happen anywhere.

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
315
10
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

They need our permission to invest in any bull$$ scheme, i have taken more from banks than they have taken from me. As it comes to flirting my current Gf is Sbi CC division Employee, we fell in love while applying CC. More to enjoy life is still not ended

Forget to ask. So you keep finding love in banks. If you already got your charm. Let other also enlighten their devastating luck.

It may be much better if you come up with your book.
“100 ways to find love in BANKs” 😊😊😂

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1614
11
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

LVB Rewardz is currently under maintenance. We’ll be back shortly.
Thank you for your patience.

lagta he tumhara comment padh liya ab changes kar raha he.

Reward point is generally 0.25% in some category and 0.75 % in rest. Maximum point can be accumulated in one month is 1500 or 15000 ( not sure). 1 ro equivalent to 25 paise. Minimum transaction I guess 300 for rp earning.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,608
3295
53

.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,608
3295
53
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

. smiley . Yes there many bank gives rewards/vouchers/BMS vouchers like kotak, scb, dbs for deposit in saving accounts grinning

Do you personally have this experience bro….
If i get salary in SBI , open and account in Kotak and just transfer the
salary to Kotak from SBI for 1 Day and then back to SBI the next day
would i still get the Rewards / Vouchers etc. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Do you personally have this experience bro….
If i get salary in SBI , open and account in Kotak and just transfer the
salary to Kotak from SBI for 1 Day and then back to SBI the next day
would i still get the Rewards / Vouchers etc. smile

You can check this bro .

https://edgerewards.axisbank.co.in/earn...es

Axis Bank giving reward points on credit of 50k or more in accounts . smile

No personal experience .

Missing
Critic
373
3256
44
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Anyway to get reward points for flirting with bank employees, ICICI have very good looking employees. Regular visitor even after having everything online.

yes. directly given by the employee herself smiling_imp

Missing
Critic
373
3256
44
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Do you personally have this experience bro….
If i get salary in SBI , open and account in Kotak and just transfer the
salary to Kotak from SBI for 1 Day and then back to SBI the next day
would i still get the Rewards / Vouchers etc. smile

I get salary credit in ICICI, transfer to DBS, DBS gives BMS vouchers for that, and then I pay my bills from DBS.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,608
3295
53
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

I get salary credit in ICICI, transfer to DBS, DBS gives BMS vouchers for that, and then I pay my bills from DBS.

Thanks for the info bro.. btw… if i transfer my salary to DBS for how long
do i have to keep it with them to get the BMS voucher , and what is the
min. amount to be credited for the same.

Missing
Critic
373
3256
44
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Thanks for the info bro.. btw… if i transfer my salary to DBS for how long
do i have to keep it with them to get the BMS voucher , and what is the
min. amount to be credited for the same.

user specific offers. the amount to be transferred and the value of voucher is different from person to person.
amount needs to be transferred at the end of the month and increased balance need to be maintained till 15th of next month.

Missing