Ringing Bells Products Now On amazon.in

Ringing Bells Products Now On amazon.in

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -3 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85

Ringing Bells Products Now On amazon.in

https://www.facebook.com/Ri...gB

www.ringingbells...in
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61

Phir se… Chal hut… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
198
11738
123

Ringing Bells are lairs fraud, they doesn’t deserve’s amazon.

But they can go for Shopclues.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
682
4324
85
@cody wrote:

Ringing Bells are lairs fraud, they doesn’t deserve’s amazon.

But they can go for Shopclues.


but why did amazon agree to list their products
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
198
11738
123
@desidude2013 wrote:

@cody wrote:

Ringing Bells are lairs fraud, they doesn’t deserve’s amazon.

But they can go for Shopclues.


but why did amazon agree to list their products
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


They will take order’s but will not deliver the orders, instead RB will ask Amazon to provide them some funds to fulfill the orders.:-D

200w d
Deal Major
93
3,928
18092
203

Ringing Bells pvt.ltd ~ Amazon Fulfilled seller https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://i.imgur.com/u0XTCrw.jpg

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

How come Mohit not in Jail Yet

Yes he paid Back all who bought freedom251 Bt still

If he can live freely the you guys can do the same and get popular https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

badnam hue to kya name to hua
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@getready wrote:

Ringing Bells pvt.ltd ~ Amazon Fulfilled seller https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://i.imgur.com/u0XTCrw.jpg


anyone who put their items in warehouse gets fulfilled tag i guess

Missing