RJIO: At what time exactly does the daily quota...

RJIO: At what time exactly does the daily quota reset?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
976
6

Do you know at what time does the Jio daily usage quota get reset?

I was told it usually happens at 10pm. but I have seen quota exceeded notifications at 10:08pm..

I haven’t used it much since yesterday, but still I got a 4gb quota exceeded msg at 11am today.. had moved the sim from Lyf fone to Samsung yesterday evening…

so i am confused.

At what does does RJio reset the daily quota for users? (pl mention the approx time range like 11-11:30pm)..

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Boom
Deal Subedar
1
107
1598
124

it varies for people
you can see it in old my jio app
for me its at 5:28 PM

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
976
6
@ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

it varies for people
you can see it in old my jio app
for me its at 5:28 PM

Can you pl share the apk link to that old myJio app please?

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@dealshunter wrote:

@ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

it varies for people
you can see it in old my jio app
for me its at 5:28 PM

Can you pl share the apk link to that old myJio app please?


That app has expired. Needs to be re-modified. Strangely Rjio has changed my reset time once it used to be 6.30PM, now it’s 12PM

Rotating earth %28large%29
Deal Cadet
2
0
608
13

In my Jio app check your recharge time under recharge history option that time is your data reset time…

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
976
6

@Manish Taneja thanks. My last recharge shows 9th September 10:33pm. So, i guess i need to wait till 10:30pm now.

@DealSeeker wasn’t easy to find the relevant info in that post with soo much clutter (like most DD threads). Following Manish’s feedback https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
642
@dealshunter wrote:

@Manish Taneja thanks. My last recharge shows 9th September 10:33pm. So, i guess i need to wait till 10:30pm now.

@DealSeeker wasn’t easy to find the relevant info in that post with soo much clutter (like most DD threads). Following Manish’s feedback https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Well, if you did open that post, you would have noticed that I originally shared the info in that post with @Manish Taneja himself just a few days ago. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Anyway, do also make sure that the last recharge description says “Jio Welcome Offer”. This is required as you might have gotten some miscellaneous recharges as a result of using one of the modded MyJio APKs. Needless to say, it’s the recharge time of “Jio Welcome Offer” which determines your daily data-reset time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
976
6

@DealSeeker Thanks. I haven’t used any modded app (as I had bought a wind4 phone then) till date. So, my last recharge was to change to welcome offer (from preview mode) after the AGM announcement.

PS: using DD on my phone. App takes us to the top of the thread when we click on the post link https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing