Rs. 1000 uber GV available at Rs 950 with Amazo...

Rs. 1000 uber GV available at Rs 950 with Amazon/paytm gv

45°
Download
Deal Cadet
8
839
10

Rs. 1000 uber GV available at Rs 950

can exchange with Amazon/paytm gv

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
88
314
5

900 me snapdeal se kjrid lo

Download
Deal Cadet
8
839
10
Rahil42 wrote:

900 me snapdeal se kjrid lo

here you can buy this gv with amazon gv, in which you may have already got 10% cb
so total Rs 150 savings

Missing
suspended
336
1134
11

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
180
198
10
Expand
Dastro wrote:

here you can buy this gv with amazon gv, in which you may have already got 10% cb
so total Rs 150 savings

bro v can buy for 850 directly from snapdeal…. why to waste amazon gv

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28413
465
Expand
Dastro wrote:

here you can buy this gv with amazon gv, in which you may have already got 10% cb
so total Rs 150 savings

Someone who has magicpin points can apply 10% points + get 5% cashback on payment through amazon pay on magicpin, so effectively 250 benefit stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
696
69
Expand
androgame wrote:

Someone who has magicpin points can apply 10% points + get 5% cashback on payment through amazon pay on magicpin, so effectively 250 benefit stuck_out_tongue

how to get magicpin points? I am to yet to register on magicpin..

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28413
465
Expand
dearajay wrote:

how to get magicpin points? I am to yet to register on magicpin..

You need to upload your selfies and bills from nearby shops
And you get 50 points if you use referral for signup

Download
Deal Cadet
8
839
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

Someone who has magicpin points can apply 10% points + get 5% cashback on payment through amazon pay on magicpin, so effectively 250 benefit stuck_out_tongue

user specific deal 😜

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
781
7

Selling same here at 900

Missing