Hotness RuPay Card now working on Paypal

Hot Deal RuPay Card now working on Paypal

809°
Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6551
95
RuPay Card now working on Paypal

https://www.paypa...m/
RuPay Card working on Paypal -

First time i tried to add RuPay Card getting error but 2nd time retry my RuPay Card added

i also tried on another Paypal account, now this time RuPay card successfully added on first tried.

Note - RuPay card option removed from Paypal but you can still add your RuPay card. Enter your full RuPay card details & click on “Link Card” option, dnt select “card type” option.

Expiring In 18 days
120 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
367
1488
26

& what about cashback?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6551
95
SandipxDip wrote:

& what about cashback?

no idea smile

use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

dnt know about RuPay virtual & prepaid cards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
630
3

Paytm cards?

Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
367
1488
26
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

no idea smile

use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

dnt know about RuPay virtual & prepaid cards.

Okay, thanks plus1

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6551
95
Sm2698 wrote:

Paytm cards?

Paytm card added but dnt know about cashback, so try yourself and also inform us, if you get cashback.

also use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

Images
Deal Subedar
140
1582
17
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm card added but dnt know about cashback, so try yourself and also inform us, if you get cashback.

also use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

sure abt cb on physical cards?

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
630
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm card added but dnt know about cashback, so try yourself and also inform us, if you get cashback.

also use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

I have both physical n virtual rupay cards…so I’ll try with physical cards but not paytm banks cards….so if anyone else conform it would be good

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
174
1
Expand
Sm2698 wrote:

I have both physical n virtual rupay cards…so I’ll try with physical cards but not paytm banks cards….so if anyone else conform it would be good

Paytm Payment bank card was working last week

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
143
1

CB denied for zeta card don’t try

Missing
Deal Subedar
364
1105
12
Bharath405 wrote:

I have zeta rupay card card linked I don’t know CB will be come r not

Try nd tell grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
154
2

Last Time i used paytm card on magic pin, no cashback for me. Looks like when they removed Rupay few days ago, they rejected all delayed cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
174
1
Trusted_Dimer wrote:

Last Time i used paytm card on magic pin, no cashback for me. Looks like when they removed Rupay few days ago, they rejected all delayed cashback

You will get after 14 days

Img 20180210 wa0001
Deal Cadet
97
200
6
Expand
AS007 wrote:

You will get after 14 days

I got cashback for magicpin previously with Paytm card

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
130
2

but what about phone number verification ?
Is there any way to skip this ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
154
2
Expand
AS007 wrote:

You will get after 14 days

Already got mail your transaction does not qualify for Cashback sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
143
1
Expand
lokeshgr wrote:

I got cashback for magicpin previously with Paytm card

Pls mention dates

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,415
6551
95
swapnil71025 wrote:

but what about phone number verification ?
Is there any way to skip this ?

enter any mobile number. no need to verify

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
630
3
Expand
AS007 wrote:

Paytm Payment bank card was working last week

Ya that time i use only 1 account still i have 2 more accounts

Img 20180210 wa0001
Deal Cadet
97
200
6
Expand
Bharath405 wrote:

Pls mention dates

I got cashback on 10th feb made transaction on the day rupay cards were working

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
99
2

Last week I used paytm payment bank digital RuPay card on PayPal buying flipcart gift card from magicpin & got 400 cashback voucher after 7 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
130
2

@abhishek012 how do we come to know if the card was used with other paypal account ?
Or do we get error msg while linking a card that was linked previously ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
143
1
swapnil71025 wrote:

@abhishek012 how do we come to know if the card was used with other paypal account ?
Or do we get error msg while linking a card that was linked previously ?

Yes if the card already linked to any account it can’t be linked only if u removed from that PayPal account

Face
Deal Cadet
44
543
3

Yes rupay cards started working from 4th February itself.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
520
13

Can anyone confirm that cb is coming or not with paytm payment bank

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
144
1
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm card added but dnt know about cashback, so try yourself and also inform us, if you get cashback.

also use physical RuPay debit/credit cards for cashback.

You will not get cashback for any virtual cards in paypal as mentioned in tnc. You will be avail for only physical cards

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
154
2
relwanivasudev473 wrote:

Last week I used paytm payment bank digital RuPay card on PayPal buying flipcart gift card from magicpin & got 400 cashback voucher after 7 days

7 days over since then?.. looks like yesterday

Missing