SADISTIC THOUGHTS // CORONA

SADISTIC THOUGHTS // CORONA

139°
Missing
Blogger
161
1812
53

Are there any people who might have been getting sadistic thoughts or so ?


i m not feeling any kind of fear right now .

not even slightest of care for whats happening around the globe.

reasons may have been some what due to worsening behavior of people , restlessness, greed , harmful thinking towards other

please discuss with open heart


and try to avoid labelling anyone including me



would u mind complete curfew for 6 months and complete internet ban ?

21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Blogger
161
1812
53
Simbha3 wrote:

LIKE DEXTER?

no but a mere spectator while corona does the job

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
350
7

PM Kisan ka pressure hai ye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
350
7
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

kal leave hai kya teri ?

Naa
Day after tomorrow
Woking on alternate days
Wbu?

Missing
Blogger
161
1812
53
Expand
ASH13 wrote:

Naa
Day after tomorrow
Woking on alternate days
Wbu?

no alternative arrangements

all day working

Missing
Deal Cadet
244
602
14

Fear is not there to anyone bcoz anyone near/dear to them are not affected yet… Most are ppl who travelled from other countries… Once it does spread more to our country ppl fear ll come automatically to everyone may be including me…

Missing
Critic
238
1596
35

No. I don’t feel sad at all. On the contrary. Here’s the chance that some of those who should not be alive, those infectious kind, greedy corporates and alike, politicians, business tycoons etc. die from this virus. They don’t normally die you see. Even hell has closed door on them. I thought this was nature’s balancing game. But I’m not sure amongst the deads how many are innocent, how many are not, so I’m clueless as of now.

Missing
Blogger
219
2196
45

It’s not sadistic bro it’s apathetic thoughts. 🙂🙂🙂

Missing
Deal Hunter
56
15318
206
ithehappy wrote:

No. I don’t feel sad at all. On the contrary. Here’s the chance that some of those who should not be alive, those infectious kind, greedy corporates and alike, politicians, business tycoons etc. die from this virus. They don’t normally die you see. Even hell has closed door on them. I thought this was nature’s balancing game. But I’m not sure amongst the deads how many are innocent, how many are not, so I’m clueless as of now.

So according to you
Corona virus is boomer remover .

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
483
5
ithehappy wrote:

No. I don’t feel sad at all. On the contrary. Here’s the chance that some of those who should not be alive, those infectious kind, greedy corporates and alike, politicians, business tycoons etc. die from this virus. They don’t normally die you see. Even hell has closed door on them. I thought this was nature’s balancing game. But I’m not sure amongst the deads how many are innocent, how many are not, so I’m clueless as of now.

Most of the categories you mention do not fall above the age of 60. Also most times, they don’t come in contact of the virus as they do not travel much. Problem is with common man/woman who doesn’t consider this pandemic serious. They may not be much affected wrt their heath, but they act like carriers and carry back their home and eventually effecting the elder (old) generation. This is where the problem I have with these ignorant people.

If the common man/woman is young, in most cases, the human will be a carrier, but if middle aged, then he/she will suffer and eventually increase load on the medical facilities. L

I agree with the nature being balancing but at what cost?

These discussions/arguments doesn’t have any end.

Missing
Blogger
161
1812
53
bikidas2060 wrote:

It’s not sadistic bro it’s apathetic thoughts. 🙂🙂🙂

can i do anything in this regard

or i m doomed

Missing
Blogger
219
2196
45
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

can i do anything in this regard

or i m doomed

Bhai it’s an absolutely normal response. 🙂 It’s your body n mind’s response to trick you to calm yourself down. So, bhai by agitating nothing gonna accomplish and then let’s spend our days in peaceful way

Missing
Critic
238
1596
35
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Most of the categories you mention do not fall above the age of 60. Also most times, they don’t come in contact of the virus as they do not travel much. Problem is with common man/woman who doesn’t consider this pandemic serious. They may not be much affected wrt their heath, but they act like carriers and carry back their home and eventually effecting the elder (old) generation. This is where the problem I have with these ignorant people.

If the common man/woman is young, in most cases, the human will be a carrier, but if middle aged, then he/she will suffer and eventually increase load on the medical facilities. L

I agree with the nature being balancing but at what cost?

These discussions/arguments doesn’t have any end.

Yes. In Italy, I read those who died are mostly senior citizens. Because they have the highest number of them compared to any other European country. In India, thus far, no piece of shit has been affected by corona even, let alone dying. So I’m not seeing my wish of balancing out coming to any fulfilment. Now i realise that these PoSs are worse than the virus itself, like they are immune to it. Hence, my confusion. As if these deaths have been for nothing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
513
3
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

can i do anything in this regard

or i m doomed

Atleast ur doing thoughts self assessment. Shows that human touch is still there.
Doesn’t mean ur doomed. But yes keep on the evaluation.
Problem is if we discuss with know ones most of them laugh.

Missing