Samsung galaxy users will get Jio 4g free for 3...

Samsung galaxy users will get Jio 4g free for 3 months

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

Complete list of Samsung smartphones that will be eligible for the Jio preview offer:

Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 and A5 2016
Samsung Galaxy A7 2015 and A7 2016
Samsung Galaxy A8
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 5/Galaxy Note 5 Duos
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Galaxy Edge Plus
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Source:
http://www.fonearena.com/blog/191263/samsung-ph...
http://techpp.com/2016/07/14/samsung-jio-sim-pr...

73 Comments  |  
44 Dimers
Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1948
27

All high end phones 20K+

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61

Bluestacks… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
443
5

Giving access to samsung users means they are officially launching.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
206
0

Thanx op. Offer is live in my note 4. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif The sim must be used in same device only.

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1352
30

Anyone ready to share buildprop and imei? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Ne9yglqvwzy2d9 1 2
Deal Cadet
1
105
526
10

just now brought jio sim for my note 5 but store person didn’t aware of this offer and he was also pretty clueless about how to activate sim in the system is any person has activated his sim who brought using the Samsung offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
75
156
0
@mohitjain111216 wrote:

just now brought jio sim for my note 5 but store person didn’t aware of this offer and he was also pretty clueless about how to activate sim in the system is any person has activated his sim who brought using the Samsung offer


which city?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
80
286
17

sim will available for Samsung users from Monday…just confirmed with reliance digital express…

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2120
54
@vijkap201 wrote:

Bluestacks… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


lol not possible , u have to send sms from mobile
how wil u do it from bluestacks

Ogaaagceyi3oju f grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
Deal Subedar
10
456
2118
162

if anyone is able to get the sim for samsung mobile, update in this thread.. i also got coupon but dnt think store person will be aware of this offer.

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
235
1476
44

Can we change build.prop of other smartphones to galaxy series and generate code??

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
40
77
18585
202

Got my relative’s sim today after getting the coupon code and submitting necessary details. Luckily the guy (Reliance Digital Mini Express) was aware of the offer. Since they had just got information about the offer, he said that sim would be activated on Monday.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
17
@nibraselat579 wrote:

Got my relative’s sim today after getting the coupon code and submitting necessary details. Luckily the guy (Reliance Digital Mini Express) was aware of the offer. Since they had just got information about the offer, he said that sim would be activated on Monday.


is it necessary to show mobile and bill to get the sim or screen shot of the qr code is enough..i went to store with screen shot of qr code but they are asking for bill with mobile and document of same person whose name on bill

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158
@purval6300 wrote:

@nibraselat579 wrote:

Got my relative’s sim today after getting the coupon code and submitting necessary details. Luckily the guy (Reliance Digital Mini Express) was aware of the offer. Since they had just got information about the offer, he said that sim would be activated on Monday.


is it necessary to show mobile and bill to get the sim or screen shot of the qr code is enough..i went to store with screen shot of qr code but they are asking for bill with mobile and document of same person whose name on bill


anyone confirm

Love u
Deal Cadet
1
133
430
7
@AppY_NeO wrote:

@purval6300 wrote:

@nibraselat579 wrote:

Got my relative’s sim today after getting the coupon code and submitting necessary details. Luckily the guy (Reliance Digital Mini Express) was aware of the offer. Since they had just got information about the offer, he said that sim would be activated on Monday.


is it necessary to show mobile and bill to get the sim or screen shot of the qr code is enough..i went to store with screen shot of qr code but they are asking for bill with mobile and document of same person whose name on bill


anyone confirm

In my case I reached reliance digital show in reliance mall and asked for jio Sim
I give them coupon code by opening the myjio app and they noted it.
Give me Sims to choose number asked for address and ID proof and 2 photos, 4-5 signatures and done
Sim got activated in less than 1 hour

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
80
286
17
@amitbhatt89 wrote:


@AppY_NeO wrote:


@purval6300 wrote:


@nibraselat579 wrote:

Got my relative’s sim today after getting the coupon code and submitting necessary details. Luckily the guy (Reliance Digital Mini Express) was aware of the offer. Since they had just got information about the offer, he said that sim would be activated on Monday.


is it necessary to show mobile and bill to get the sim or screen shot of the qr code is enough..i went to store with screen shot of qr code but they are asking for bill with mobile and document of same person whose name on bill


anyone confirm

In my case I reached reliance digital show in reliance mall and asked for jio Sim
I give them coupon code by opening the myjio app and they noted it.
Give me Sims to choose number asked for address and ID proof and 2 photos, 4-5 signatures and done
Sim got activated in less than 1 hour

hey can u please tell me that jio sim is working on any 4g device or only in that device from which code was generated?

Love u
Deal Cadet
1
133
430
7
@maulin6396764 wrote:

@amitbhatt89 wrote:


@AppY_NeO wrote:


@purval6300 wrote:


@nibraselat579 wrote:

Got my relative’s sim today after getting the coupon code and submitting necessary details. Luckily the guy (Reliance Digital Mini Express) was aware of the offer. Since they had just got information about the offer, he said that sim would be activated on Monday.


is it necessary to show mobile and bill to get the sim or screen shot of the qr code is enough..i went to store with screen shot of qr code but they are asking for bill with mobile and document of same person whose name on bill


anyone confirm

In my case I reached reliance digital show in reliance mall and asked for jio Sim
I give them coupon code by opening the myjio app and they noted it.
Give me Sims to choose number asked for address and ID proof and 2 photos, 4-5 signatures and done
Sim got activated in less than 1 hour

hey can u please tell me that jio sim is working on any 4g device or only in that device from which code was generated?

not checked yet bro
Will update here once I check the same

Love u
Deal Cadet
1
133
430
7
@maulin6396764 wrote:

@amitbhatt89 wrote:


@AppY_NeO wrote:


@purval6300 wrote:


@nibraselat579 wrote:

Got my relative’s sim today after getting the coupon code and submitting necessary details. Luckily the guy (Reliance Digital Mini Express) was aware of the offer. Since they had just got information about the offer, he said that sim would be activated on Monday.


is it necessary to show mobile and bill to get the sim or screen shot of the qr code is enough..i went to store with screen shot of qr code but they are asking for bill with mobile and document of same person whose name on bill


anyone confirm

In my case I reached reliance digital show in reliance mall and asked for jio Sim
I give them coupon code by opening the myjio app and they noted it.
Give me Sims to choose number asked for address and ID proof and 2 photos, 4-5 signatures and done
Sim got activated in less than 1 hour

hey can u please tell me that jio sim is working on any 4g device or only in that device from which code was generated?

not checked yet bro
Will update here once I check the same

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
88
269
0

Bullshit scheme…got the code in both my Samsung phones S7 and A7 day before yesterday and when visited the store they said that they don’t have any such information nor they have got the confirmation from Reliance Jio and when again I visited the store yesterday they said that they don’t have the seal and authorization Web link…Fake Reliance…
Have called on their CC no. and they said to be patient, soon people will get this offer…Told to visit the store Today again…

Dog
Deal Cadet
0
135
354
10

Any One Confirm that jio sim is working on any 4g device or only in that device from which code was generated ?

Images
Deal Cadet
1
119
730
21
@ravi_kant wrote:

Any One Confirm that jio sim is working on any 4g device or only in that device from which code was generated ?

+1

Images
Deal Cadet
1
119
730
21
@ravi_kant wrote:

Any One Confirm that jio sim is working on any 4g device or only in that device from which code was generated ?

+1

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

Thank you

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
80
286
17
@RSJPR wrote:

@ravi_kant wrote:

Any One Confirm that jio sim is working on any 4g device or only in that device from which code was generated ?

+1

confirmed…its not working in other device….only in that device from which code was generated…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
302
17

any person who can go reliance store now ..i will give you qr code generated using some sort of trick (pls dont ask for trick https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif )..try to redeem it..p.s i cant try bcs reliance store is 46km away from home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7
@purval6300 wrote:

any person who can go reliance store now ..i will give you qr code generated using some sort of trick (pls dont ask for trick https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif )..try to redeem it..p.s i cant try bcs reliance store is 46km away from home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

pm me bro

2016 06 04 16.18.53
Deal Subedar
8
327
2330
66
@purval6300 wrote:

any person who can go reliance store now ..i will give you qr code generated using some sort of trick (pls dont ask for trick https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif )..try to redeem it..p.s i cant try bcs reliance store is 46km away from home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

on me bro…

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
80
286
17
@saravananbaskaran wrote:

@purval6300 wrote:

any person who can go reliance store now ..i will give you qr code generated using some sort of trick (pls dont ask for trick https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif )..try to redeem it..p.s i cant try bcs reliance store is 46km away from home https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

on me bro…

you will.give them codes but sim will not work in them phone….sim will only work on that imei from which u generated code….and if u think to use sim on that imei from which u generated code by using imei changer in phone then it will not work…bcoz imei changer only changes software imei ..not hardware…already confirmed….so no way to do fraud with jio….

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
80
286
17
@RSJPR wrote:

@ravi_kant wrote:

Any One Confirm that jio sim is working on any 4g device or only in that device from which code was generated ?

+1

working only on 4g device…and net service only work on that imei from which code was generated….

Missing