saving account highest return

saving account highest return

129°
Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53

which bank gives highest return on saving account for deposit of 20 lakh,RBL gives 6.5%,how safe is this bank,any other bank which give high return on saving account

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135
Expand
sukant1989 wrote:

they gives 4% only

Also they are usually out of money when you really need it back. Specially for large sum.

Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135

RBL is pretty trustworthy but it’s a new bank compared to others. If that’s a concern then why don’t you opt for flexible FD.

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Also they are usually out of money when you really need it back. Specially for large sum.

i mostly need via rts/cheque

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53
Roushh wrote:

RBL is pretty trustworthy but it’s a new bank compared to others. If that’s a concern then why don’t you opt for flexible FD.

i may need money anytime so fd is not option

Giphy
Deal Subedar
88
1203
23

Batter to put money in 2-3 different banks for safety, this banks giving 5%+, Kotak, DBS, yes bank

Untitled 1
Critic
81
4621
135
Expand
sukant1989 wrote:

i may need money anytime so fd is not option

FD is different. It’s Flexible FD.

I don’t know much about it but my father does that all the time. I believe I remember him mentioning it to me that whenever we take the money out of the account, the flexible FD dissolves itself but will give higher interest for engaging period. He also mentioned to create many smaller flexible FDs than a big one. Read more about it on Internet or talk to someone from a reputable bank.

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53
Expand
Roushh wrote:

FD is different. It’s Flexible FD.

I don’t know much about it but my father does that all the time. I believe I remember him mentioning it to me that whenever we take the money out of the account, the flexible FD dissolves itself but will give higher interest for engaging period. He also mentioned to create many smaller flexible FDs than a big one. Read more about it on Internet or talk to someone from a reputable bank.

bank charge penalty on premature fd

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1129
37

go for kotak or yesbank.. I am keeping my savings in both banks which gives 6% int for abv 1lakh

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
1

You can opt swipe in – swipe out service. In this youbhave to set account limit whennur account balance is more than limit it will auto convert to fd. In this you can withdraw money anytime without panlenty. Intt calculated on daily basis. Check with bank before opening account.

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53
TEMPER wrote:

go for kotak or yesbank.. I am keeping my savings in both banks which gives 6% int for abv 1lakh

rbl bank gives 6.5%

Webp.net resizeimage
Deal Subedar
759
1492
12

On 20 lakh you can get 7% savings interest rate on :-

Suryoday Small Finance Bank
Fincare Small Finance Bank
ESAF Small Finance Bank

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53
Krypto wrote:

On 20 lakh you can get 7% savings interest rate on :-

Suryoday Small Finance Bank
Fincare Small Finance Bank
ESAF Small Finance Bank

i saw these banks are new and rbl bank is from 1943

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3103
41

DBS Digibank : 6% on first 1 lakh, 7% on all additional amount

Br
Perfectionist
74
9515
138
panchabhut wrote:

DBS Digibank : 6% on first 1 lakh, 7% on all additional amount

currently best rate for saving account holders having balance below 1Lakh

Missing
Deal Cadet
132
457
16

+1 for DBS.amazing service.
Or take the flexi fixed deposit route as suggested by another dimer. Almost all the nationalised banks have this product.

For the benefit of the community this is how it works -
You open a flexi fixed deposit account barring a minimum balance let’s say 10000 or 25000,everything else is automatically invested in certain dominations. Say you deposited 1 lakh rupees, so after the end of that particular business day your savings account will have 10000 rupees balance and 90000 will be invested AS 9 fixed deposits having one year term. Say 6 months later you need 50000 cash, so now the system will debit 10,000 from your savings balance and also 4 other term deposits out of 9. The system is seamless and no other documentation or paperwork is necessary.after the end of one year those 9 term deposits will again be invested for 1 year automatically. You will earn the savings interest of rupees 10000 and the term deposit interest of those 9 fixed deposits.

Source – 7 year experience in working in a nationalised bank

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53
kipte.khoka wrote:

+1 for DBS.amazing service.
Or take the flexi fixed deposit route as suggested by another dimer. Almost all the nationalised banks have this product.

For the benefit of the community this is how it works -
You open a flexi fixed deposit account barring a minimum balance let’s say 10000 or 25000,everything else is automatically invested in certain dominations. Say you deposited 1 lakh rupees, so after the end of that particular business day your savings account will have 10000 rupees balance and 90000 will be invested AS 9 fixed deposits having one year term. Say 6 months later you need 50000 cash, so now the system will debit 10,000 from your savings balance and also 4 other term deposits out of 9. The system is seamless and no other documentation or paperwork is necessary.after the end of one year those 9 term deposits will again be invested for 1 year automatically. You will earn the savings interest of rupees 10000 and the term deposit interest of those 9 fixed deposits.

Source – 7 year experience in working in a nationalised bank

how is rbl bank,they are gives 6.5% on saing ac and bank is very old

Missing
Deal Cadet
132
457
16
Expand
sukant1989 wrote:

how is rbl bank,they are gives 6.5% on saing ac and bank is very old

Don’t know about RBL never actually transacted with them

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

dbs gives 7% only on balances till 2 l after thats its 5% till 5 l and 4% on any increment amount .

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
222
4
Roushh wrote:

RBL is pretty trustworthy but it’s a new bank compared to others. If that’s a concern then why don’t you opt for flexible FD.

How is it a new bank? They are in biz since 1943

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
222
4

Go with RBL, they are trustworthy. I’ve an account with them. Their service at branch is good too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
704
12

Dyndeep credit society ltd .. this society was started in 1979 and it is oldest credit society in maharshtra and it lend money to like Abhudaya cooperative bank and other banks offers around 8.50 to 9.30 % interest rate on 300 or 365 daya

Missing