SBI 10% cashback credited to anyone for amazon ...

SBI 10% cashback credited to anyone for amazon sale held on Aug 8-10

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Untitled
Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
816
11

SBI 10% cashback credited to anyone for amazon sale held on Aug 8-10

Did anybody got cashback?

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_JanART...

  • In
69 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
296
4

It will come on 31 oct…

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
816
11
@krc wrote:

It will come on 31 oct…


Bhai,it will get credited on oct 10th..Check terms n conditions.

First they sent mail as oct 30,,again sent a sorry mail saying it ll be credited on Oct 10.
“Hello,

Congratulations! Your Amazon.in order placed between August 08, 2016 and August 10, 2016 using your State bank card entitles you to a State Bank cashback.

Our sincere apologies for an earlier communication that erroneously mentioned the cashback crediting date to be October 30, 2016.

Please note that the cashback will be credited by October 10, 2016. You will receive another email as soon as the cashback is credited.

Thank you for choosing Amazon."

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
63
294
1

Last date to credit cb is 10 oct.will have to complain tomorrow if cb doesnt credit today

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
816
11

Yes right bro,, so it didn’t credited for anyone till now , I think so

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
816
11

Yes right bro,, so it didn’t credited for anyone till now , I think so

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,173
40797
682

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
296
4
@prashudesai wrote:

@krc wrote:

It will come on 31 oct…


Bhai,it will get credited on oct 10th..Check terms n conditions.

First they sent mail as oct 30,,again sent a sorry mail saying it ll be credited on Oct 10.
“Hello,

Congratulations! Your Amazon.in order placed between August 08, 2016 and August 10, 2016 using your State bank card entitles you to a State Bank cashback.

Our sincere apologies for an earlier communication that erroneously mentioned the cashback crediting date to be October 30, 2016.

Please note that the cashback will be credited by October 10, 2016. You will receive another email as soon as the cashback is credited.

Thank you for choosing Amazon."


oh sorry i have not read this mail Our sincere apologies for an earlier communication that erroneously mentioned the cashback crediting date to be October 30, 2016.

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
816
11
@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,173
40797
682
@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Cashback doesn’t get added via NEFT.

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.



Exactly! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
278
11736
65

offo https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/1BjAy.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
44
2

anyone received cashback yesterday?

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54952
1075
@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Whatever !
Its fault of vault
Jeff has to give cash

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Whatever !
Its fault of vault
Jeff has to give cash



They should have scheduled it to happen on 10th on the last working day itself. Tell me, are SBI people so sincere? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
646
7192
37
@Magus wrote:


@Alpha.Barood wrote:


@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Whatever !
Its fault of vault
Jeff has to give cash



They should have scheduled it to happen on 10th on the last working day itself. Tell me, are SBI people so sincere? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Remember ….Govt. bank https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54952
1075
@Magus wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Whatever !
Its fault of vault
Jeff has to give cash



They should have scheduled it to happen on 10th on the last working day itself. Tell me, are SBI people so sincere? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes, 10th OCR is last day , nobody stopped Jeff to remit the funds to arranger by 5-6th Oct and crediting to 1lac or so cc holders is a jiffy for Jeff.

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Whatever !
Its fault of vault
Jeff has to give cash



They should have scheduled it to happen on 10th on the last working day itself. Tell me, are SBI people so sincere? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes, 10th OCR is last day , nobody stopped Jeff to remit the funds to arranger by 5-6th Oct and crediting to 1lac or so cc holders is a jiffy for Jeff.


Should I write a nice mail to Jeff again? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

CC @DealSeeker

@rajrocks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54952
1075
@Magus wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Whatever !
Its fault of vault
Jeff has to give cash



They should have scheduled it to happen on 10th on the last working day itself. Tell me, are SBI people so sincere? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes, 10th OCR is last day , nobody stopped Jeff to remit the funds to arranger by 5-6th Oct and crediting to 1lac or so cc holders is a jiffy for Jeff.


Should I write a nice mail to Jeff again? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

CC @DealSeeker

@rajrocks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yes, however we can wait till weekend as concession. Moreover, we have made complaint to his younger brother who is uncle of @rajrocks.

After the weekend, @Magus can send hatemail to Jeff n HOTMAIL to his secretary and oatmeal to us, who get shit karmas from him.

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Whatever !
Its fault of vault
Jeff has to give cash



They should have scheduled it to happen on 10th on the last working day itself. Tell me, are SBI people so sincere? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes, 10th OCR is last day , nobody stopped Jeff to remit the funds to arranger by 5-6th Oct and crediting to 1lac or so cc holders is a jiffy for Jeff.


Should I write a nice mail to Jeff again? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

CC @DealSeeker

@rajrocks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yes, however we can wait till weekend as concession. Moreover, we have complaint to his younger brother who is uncle of @rajrocks.

After the weekend, @Magus can send hatemail to Jeff n HOTMAIL to his secretary and oatmeal to us, who get shit karmas from him.



https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20130408 123931
Deal Cadet
2
131
527
40

Just checked my SBI act. Cb not credited anyone got it?

Img 20130408 123931
Deal Cadet
2
131
527
40

Just checked my SBI act. Cb not credited anyone got it?

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
0
54
836
6

Just checked right now. Successfully received.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
364
9

Receive on SBI CC account. Cashback for SBI DC is still not receive.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
296
4

GOT 1500 ON CC…

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
816
11
@krc wrote:

GOT 1500 ON CC…


Even i received on Credit card.waiting for Debit card ,cashback

Napster logo icon
Critic
4
1
2778
53
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@Alpha.Barood wrote:


@prashudesai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Guys, keep in mind that the next working day for banks is Oct 13! The banks have been closed since Oct 8. So be patient until Oct 13.

Bhai, today the neft is working fine,,


Whatever !
Its fault of vault
Jeff has to give cash



They should have scheduled it to happen on 10th on the last working day itself. Tell me, are SBI people so sincere? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Remember ….Govt. bank https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

SBI CC is not Govt, it’s managed by GE Money.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Debit card users anyone got?

Img tphg7
Deal Captain
55
2,170
13692
163

Hello,

Congratulations! Your order placed as part of the Amazon Great Indian Sale from August 8th to August 10th, 2016 entitles you to a SBI cashback.

Your cashback was successfully processed on October 10th, 2016 and it will reflect in your account latest by October 13th, 2016, due to bank holidays.

The cashback should reflect in your account statement as “Amazon Cashback Aug 2016”.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.

CC: Waiting for DC cashback

Missing