SBI CKYC

SBI CKYC

62°
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
0
2750
24

Yesterday at 7:44PM i got a sms “Dear RINA your CKYC No is 40029********3. For any further clarifications contact STATE BANK OF INDIA who has registered your account with us”

sms source- VK-CKYCRR

First of all in my family nobody has name RINA. What should i do? my mom has opened a saving a/c 6 month back in SBI.

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Sdsd
Deal Cadet
122
564
25

somebody who opened a new acc with SBI might have given ur mobile number by mistake

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
0
2750
24
stealdeal wrote:

somebody who opened a new acc with SBI might have given ur mobile number by mistake

btw is it required much attention even if this sms is for me with mistake in name?

Aaaa
Deal Cadet
148
799
12

Few Things To Note -
Is The Given Bank A/c Yours Or Any One In Your Family?
Is The Name Your Or Any One In Your Family ? – You Already Said None

For Better Clarification I Think You Should Contact Your Branch.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1489
41

you number is wrongly updated in some account.

even i was receiving messages for some account , it stopped after 2 yrs.

nothing to worry.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
310
4
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

btw is it required much attention even if this sms is for me with mistake in name?

if it is requested, ckyc is charged by all banks rs125+18%gst.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
198
6

Once a new account open, this message is sent to customer by default regarding ckyc
So in ur case ur number is entered in Rina account profile by mistake
Nothing to worry
But the problem is such message (bank ) keep on coming and u can’t do anything , until and unless Rina herself changes the number

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
0
2750
24
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Few Things To Note -
Is The Given Bank A/c Yours Or Any One In Your Family?
Is The Name Your Or Any One In Your Family ? – You Already Said None

For Better Clarification I Think You Should Contact Your Branch.

40029********3 is CKYC no. not bank a/c no.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1489
41

just don’t give any otp number to anyone no matter what.

there have been a few instances where caller traps by by way of courtesy.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1489
41
ASH13 wrote:

Once a new account open, this message is sent to customer by default regarding ckyc
So in ur case ur number is entered in Rina account profile by mistake
Nothing to worry
But the problem is such message (bank ) keep on coming and u can’t do anything , until and unless Rina herself changes the number

not only new accounts ckyc is being completed for all the accounts opened from 01.04.2017.

Aaaa
Deal Cadet
148
799
12
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

40029********3 is CKYC no. not bank a/c no.

In That Case Should Immediately Visit The Branch Because They Can Only Clear The Cloud Of Doubts.

Missing